AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand the drug usage on CB..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't start the thread and I was hoping for some sense about CB's drug / alcohol / intoxication policy.

In spite of what other people are suggesting I don't want the model to lose her job and know very well it is one of the few available to her.

I just don't understand why CB didn't even say "don't do that again".
You didn't answer this, do you think it is wise to call a cam model idiot on a forum for cam models? Your actions will probably make her lose her job, what do you imagine the consequences of that will be?

tbh most of the thread has been other people putting forward their pov about nothing to do with me or the model or CB
Sorry we could only offer our opinions informed by years of being models and members of cam sites, including the one you asked about.
Nah, me calling a cam model I don't know an idiot will not affect her job.
So you just felt like being a jerk to someone who took time to answer you? Got it.

Sorry we could only offer our opinions informed by years of being models and members of cam sites, including the one you asked about.

So you just felt like being a jerk to someone who took time to answer you? Got it.

Yikes, is passive aggressive a specialty here ?

How about someone *tries* to answer why CB don't apply drug and drink rules consistently ?

Is that too general? Perhaps my mistake was to give an example.

Actually I expected and hoped for a reply like yours.

I have thought about this for months and people aren't reading what I asked, they're seeing their own questions.

I'm asking about CB

Let's talk about them not the model or me, that was background.

I'm asking for help not offering it
None of us are Chaturbate staff so it’s a waste of time for you to be demanding answers for why CB doesn’t care about your friend doing coke.

Also, stop being a narc.
DB0997DC-D748-49EA-B0CD-3D0EDF04C89D.gif

Nah, me calling a cam model I don't know an idiot will not affect her job.
No what I meant was, you called paige_orion an idiot, do you think that is wise on a forum for cam models? Then the second question is relating to the model you originally made the thread about. You reporting that model will probably make her lose her job, what do you imagine the consequences of that will be?

If Chaturbate acknowledges that she broke the law on camera, they have to ban her or liability falls on their shoulders (as well as hers) when she does it again while using their platform. They must not want to ban her yet. You can't give warnings for illegal activity without getting your hands dirty and putting your own wallet in danger.

None of us are Chaturbate staff so it’s a waste of time for you to be demanding answers for why CB doesn’t care about your friend doing coke.

Also, stop being a narc.
View attachment 75611

I'm not sure that is fair

What happened to friends blah drugs not etc ?

Is that not applicable because someone is working as a cam model in a far away place ?

Do we stop caring because someone is black, or brown or far away ? C'mon :)

If Chaturbate acknowledges that she broke the law on camera, they have to ban her or liability falls on their shoulders (as well as hers) when she does it again while using their platform. They must not want to ban her yet. You can't give warnings for illegal activity without getting your hands dirty and putting your own wallet in danger.

Excellent answer! Thank you, JJ

Excellent answer! Thank you, JJ
and so obvious an answer that none of us had any idea that's what you were asking for 3 pages.
Now, hopefully, you can move on to saving some other soul from herself.

I prefer the cocaine fetish dude to those who visit underage models, accuse MFC of knowingly allowing underage models to broadcast and report models for things that harm no one but themselves under the guise of heroism.

I prefer the cocaine fetish dude to those who visit underage models, accuse MFC of knowingly allowing underage models to broadcast and report models for things that harm no one but themselves under the guise of heroism.

I think that is great and can't disagree that your view is right for you. It is also factually incorrect, again, so would you please stop answering the wrong fucking question every fucking time? You are answering the question you *think* is being asked! Stop that, please. This is meant to be a conversation.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
there are dozens of recordings so unless it is you ...
theresamaygh2sml.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.