AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand the drug usage on CB..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too bothered about the tail end bullies. More upset that no one got around to actually answering what I was asking. It is almost as though everyone is scared of the actual question

Troll Train.gif

Obvious trolling is lazy and obvious bait is boring. If you're going to keep trying to troll everyone, you could try to be creative. Or entertaining. Or maybe a little more subtle. So many boring trolls wander onto these boards and try to light tiny little trashfires, and it's always the same yawn-fest. You can do better than that.

Omg wow this was painful to read but I couldn’t stop myself. I smoked a bowl while I read it. I guess I could take the same advice given to the OP about avoiding his fave’s room and just not look at this thread, but I also wanna suggest just ignoring him in his own thread. He’s obviously trolling and as long as we keep replying to him he’s just gonna keep getting his rocks off on taking up space on our little corner of the internet for free.

That said, I DID really appreciate reading more detailed information about CB’s relatively lax enforcement of its anti-weed rules. Thank you to all the models who responded with helpful and enlightening information about CB’s priorities. I got something out of it even if the troll didn’t.

, no one critted CB.

If it's a critical hit you want, it's a critical hit you'll get. Let's see... Natural 20, so I roll all dice twice. For simplicity's sake, I'll include them all in one photo. I'm a level 5 Assassin, so I also get my sneak attack bonus, since CB was surprised. So, that's 3d6 normally, but 6d6 because I double sneak attack dice in the event of a critical hit. I'm attacking with my rapier, which is normally 1d8, but it's now 2d8 due to the critical hit. So, let's see...... rolling, that's 9 on the d8's, plus 25 on the d6's, plus my dex bonus, which is 4, and my proficiency bonus of 3, so that's a total of..... 41 damage. (this is how I one-hit dropped the wizard one session) (p.s. these are 5e rules and I'm genuinely referencing my PHB for all of this). Now, I don't know how many hit points a huge camsite like CB has, so I don't know if I've just scratched an itch or pulverized it's bloodline from the face of the earth, but damn that was a satisfying roll!

1523175371547819190420.jpg

haha.. ahem..

I have done both on cam, alcohol and weed. It's legal here, I try to hide it off cam, the weed part. But obviously, some people realize what I'm doing.

Honestly, I usually regret smoking weed these days (on cam) . haha, it makes me paranoid.

Now if you do want to drink but are worried about rules, then just put the alcohol in a cup.

These people want to watch us! Whatever we are doing! And sometimes we are tokin' it up a tid bit :)

(Did I mention, I'm on the west coast and it's completely legal here.) Still not something I flaunt on cam! Especially since it's not legal worldwide.

I hide it as best as I can.
Although with alcohol, I get sloppy!

:h:

If it's a critical hit you want, it's a critical hit you'll get. Let's see... Natural 20, so I roll all dice twice. For simplicity's sake, I'll include them all in one photo. I'm a level 5 Assassin, so I also get my sneak attack bonus, since CB was surprised. So, that's 3d6 normally, but 6d6 because I double sneak attack dice in the event of a critical hit. I'm attacking with my rapier, which is normally 1d8, but it's now 2d8 due to the critical hit. So, let's see...... rolling, that's 9 on the d8's, plus 25 on the d6's, plus my dex bonus, which is 4, and my proficiency bonus of 3, so that's a total of..... 41 damage. (this is how I one-hit dropped the wizard one session) (p.s. these are 5e rules and I'm genuinely referencing my PHB for all of this). Now, I don't know how many hit points a huge camsite like CB has, so I don't know if I've just scratched an itch or pulverized it's bloodline from the face of the earth, but damn that was a satisfying roll!

View attachment 75613
You should have been a bard so you could have used the Vicious Mockery cantrip on him. :)

After this thread I got too messed up on allergy meds and felt like I was going to pass out on cam last night. Ugh. How embarrassing and against the rules.

(But on a real note, if someone could suggest a non drowsy solution to being allergic to cats... But living with five cats that would be amaza-zing.)

Reactions: emahlee
(But on a real note, if someone could suggest a non drowsy solution to being allergic to cats... But living with five cats that would be amaza-zing.)

My dude gets allergy shots and it has made life 1000x better. Especially cuz my kitten’s favorite thing to do is rub his stupid lil face all up on boyfriend’s beard.

PROOF
CD1B65BD-E26F-4D4A-97D7-AFB494596B05.jpeg

Goodness me, OP thinks making a joke at another person's expense is a ban-worthy offense, so I can completely understand why he's so tilted that CB ignored reports of drug use on cam! That must be worth of death penalty in his world!

Goodness me, OP thinks making a joke at another person's expense is a ban-worthy offense, so I can completely understand why he's so tilted that CB ignored reports of drug use on cam! That must be worth of death penalty in his world!
I really liked the part where he started berating himself for being the CB Defense force. In the end we got a cute cat picture so I guess something good came out of this thread. :)

After this thread I got too messed up on allergy meds and felt like I was going to pass out on cam last night. Ugh. How embarrassing and against the rules.

I take Kirkland Signature Allter-tec and Allerclear. I forget what they're generics of, but they're available at Costco or Amazon, and it's $17-18 for a literal year's supply (each comes as a bottle of 365 pills)

But he's totally ok with calling other people names like idiot and fuckwit (or whatever the hell he said.)

THAT'S totally ok... But making a joke... RING THE ALARM WE MUST PURGE THE OFFENDER.

I just don't understand why CB didn't even say "don't do that again".
Ok I'm on page 2 of this 7 page thread and I have to check out so here's your answer: Because they don't pay attention to creepy dudes who make false reports against webcam models. They read some long drawn out bullshit like you wrote, complete with unnecessary backstory and before it's over they've already flagged you with the "Ignore this creepy asshole" flag. Done. Question answered. You're welcome.

That title sounds worse than I want, but if you read below, you will hopefully see what I mean..

I am specifically meaning weed or hash etc.
I have been in MANY rooms that are openly smoking and promoting drugs (not necessarily for others to take it, as such, but for themselves).

Some rooms the people will just be smoking the drugs clearly, they admit and say it is one.
Other rooms I have been in do the same and then in their bio they have tip menu items in big image formats for "tip 420 i will take 1 hit on a bong", and many other items associated.

I know drinking alcohol on cam is prohibited, surely taking drugs is too?
And in my eyes, if they are saying stuff like "yeah i love drugs. drugs is life. omg so amazing" and have them as tip menu items, that is promoting? I just don't get it

Note: this is on CB. One of the models has HUNDREDS of thousands of followers and she/they get THOUSANDS in their room every time they broadcast (i think it's a couple cam, but i have only ever seen the girl on it).

So, I am confused as hell. Drugs are fine to use on cams but alcohol is not?

This is crazy to me. In my experience, CB is hardcore on top of rule violations. One time, I put a pen under my foreskin as a joke and I was instantly transported to a rule violation page and had to acknowledge that I broke a rule (that I did not know about).

Another time, a pest of a viewer kept asking me to bypass CB and Skype him. I told him "No, I don't do that; it's against the rules; don't say that again or you're banned; etc" and again, instantly transported to the violation form.

I dunno if it's bots that look for keywords or if someone was monitoring my room...probably the former, but with the pen incident (silly, I know), there was no mention of it via chat...

My guess is that they're either simply missing it, or they are letting it slide because the model is bringing in tons of money. Who knows. They aren't exactly stellar when it comes to support.

• Hugs
This is crazy to me. In my experience, CB is hardcore on top of rule violations. One time, I put a pen under my foreskin as a joke and I was instantly transported to a rule violation page and had to acknowledge that I broke a rule (that I did not know about).

Another time, a pest of a viewer kept asking me to bypass CB and Skype him. I told him "No, I don't do that; it's against the rules; don't say that again or you're banned; etc" and again, instantly transported to the violation form.

I dunno if it's bots that look for keywords or if someone was monitoring my room...probably the former, but with the pen incident (silly, I know), there was no mention of it via chat...

My guess is that they're either simply missing it, or they are letting it slide because the model is bringing in tons of money. Who knows. They aren't exactly stellar when it comes to support.
If you are just now starting to read this thread enjoy all the craziness it brings. :)

If you are just now starting to read this thread enjoy all the craziness it brings. :)

Haha, yep..after I posted (admittedly having only read the OP), I skimmed some of the comments and was like, ohhh boy...

Looks like some fun reading...or maddening reading, at least.

I didn't start the thread and I was hoping for some sense about CB's drug / alcohol / intoxication policy.

In spite of what other people are suggesting I don't want the model to lose her job and know very well it is one of the few available to her.

I just don't understand why CB didn't even say "don't do that again".

What do you want us to say, that CB is pretty screwed up business that enforces its rules in very random and arbitrary fashion? This is not exactly news on this forum.

I took a bong hit was on cam and was instantly sent to a rule violation page. I don't understand how some models seem to not have a problem? I know mfc is pretty chill about these rules but I'm my experience cb is not at all.

I'm sitting here trippin', wondering what do they have against putting things under your foreskin? you mean like a bic pen right? ballpoint?

Yeah, it was a small art pen (like a Micron or something but even smaller/simpler). Cap was ON and everything. The rule violation page said something about not being allowed to use any objects that weren't designed to be sex toys.

• Sorry to hear that.
Yeah, it was a small art pen (like a Micron or something but even smaller/simpler). Cap was ON and everything. The rule violation page said something about not being allowed to use any objects that weren't designed to be sex toys.

Wow! that's crazy! I mean I'd get insta-flagged for using a popsicle or something!

So, do you think it's people/users flagging models? Or is it like the system? Or a mix of both?

If it's people, that really irks me! How can someone spend time watching someone, then tattle-tell on them for literally nothing? It's so mean! Also, it's scary to me! One more thing to worry about. :|

(I feel like we are an easy target for trolls. And I'd hope the sites that we work, would try to protect us from them. Maybe if someone flags more than once, they take a look and see if they are I guess Troll-Flagging. Which to me, is like if I went to a fast food place (for example) and just waited until someone messed up, just to try to get them fired. Just to try to harm them in some way. That's malicious and I wouldn't allow it!)

I understand these sites have rules. But some of the rules are silly! To the point, I'll think a rule is silly, and all the models will break the rule, then a few years later the rule is gone or no longer enforced at least.

The best is when you get banned for having your boyfriend on cam even though he is verified on your account and it says so on your bio and you announce it every fucking time he comes on and it takes them three days to process your appeal and the response is “lol woops”
I got my boyfriend age verified on my account so he could cam with me occasionally and now this is making me second guess it to be honest.. /:
chaturbate seems to be really ban happy lol

I got my boyfriend age verified on my account so he could cam with me occasionally and now this is making me second guess it to be honest.. /:
chaturbate seems to be really ban happy lol
ymmv, there is really no predictability in what will and won't get ya in trouble. If it makes you feel any better, he hasn't gotten me banned since then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ymmv, there is really no predictability in what will and won't get ya in trouble. If it makes you feel any better, he hasn't gotten me banned since then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thats definitely what I've came to the conclusion of after reading a couple threads about what people have got banned/rule violations for. Ill probably try out have him on cam with me anyways and see what happens.

giphy.gif

WHAT...THE HELL??? Dammit, I need to stop going to work, because I keep missing out on some funny-ass posts on here...and that sucks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.