AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I don't understand the drug usage on CB..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm confused now. Yes the people that this thread is about were definitely using drugs. Or did you miss the beginning ?
Wait...I thought you said this thread was about CB, not them?

OK I'm confused now. Yes the people that this thread is about were definitely using drugs. Or did you miss the beginning ?

Nah, we're now referring to the fact that you seem so detached from reality that you must be using drugs.
Your posts are barely making sense, dude. Especially your replies to us. Give up.
Find another camsite if you don't agree with Chaturbate and the way they run their site. There's plenty out there!

Reactions: Gen
He's replying to himself now, guys. Either way too tired or definitely on drugs.

English a bit stilted, no big deal.
It surely is could I perhaps suggest that you sit down and read a book written in English instead of this forum, it would probably help your reading comprehension more. Then when your have gotten better at reading we could work on your manners.

I'm going to leave on that cheerful (for you) note. Thinking back, no one critted CB. I must be in the wrong place

Do you need me to make another multi-quote post for your tiny little brain, with all the times we said Chaturbate was a shitty site? Do you need me to link you to the thousands of threads about how awful Chaturbate is? Do you need to be babied that much?

Agreed 1000% There was a model that I was a semi regular with for a while and really liked her and her community but she drank to the point of excess and every show turned into a fall down drunk show (with high tippers egging her on to drink more). At least once that I know of she nearly threw up on cam because of drinking too much. I wasn't comfortable with that so I stopped visiting her. It was sad for me and I wish her nothing but the best but it wasn't my place to report her or tell her how to run her business.

I'm way behind on this thread and still catching up, but thank you for being reasonable as fuck. I once was young and dumb and would get egged on by a regular. At the end of putting up with this dumb fucks shit, I had a bottle filled with water and just pretended to be drunk, but I didn't care for capt save me hoes. I knew the guy trying to get me drunk was scummy. I just wanted the fucking money. Once I started caring about my sanity and liver I fixed it for myself without fucking up my income.

Now I don't offer the choice to take shots or drink booze. I like to drink. I don't want to be blasted anymore though.

Full disclosure. I've gotten too fucked up on molly on cam and stripping before. Drugs have always made me more money. They've also been a lot of fun. They haven't lost me any regulars that were worth getting sober before I wanted to.

I'm way behind on this thread and still catching up, but thank you for being reasonable as fuck. I once was young and dumb and would get egged on by a regular. At the end of putting up with this dumb fucks shit, I had a bottle filled with water and just pretended to be drunk, but I didn't care for capt save me hoes. I knew the guy trying to get me drunk was scummy. I just wanted the fucking money. Once I started caring about my sanity and liver I fixed it for myself without fucking up my income.

Now I don't offer the choice to take shots or drink booze. I like to drink. I don't want to be blasted anymore though.

Full disclosure. I've gotten too fucked up on molly on cam and stripping before. Drugs have always made me more money. They've also been a lot of fun. They haven't lost me any regulars that were worth getting sober before I wanted to.

This isn't about people taking drugs at all, it is about on-cam and CB applying rules

not really, this thing with CB has been going on for months
Have you considered looking into mindfulness?

I understand how easy it is to get sucked into giving a shit about these things, but you really ought to let it go. Not your problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.