AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you say phrase it in being disappointed with not hitting goals, or in how it was "the guys/room's" fault for "us" not hitting our goals? I've seen a few rooms fall apart when the latter becomes the norm, but I've also seen the sudden wave of support with the former. I can speak from experience that it hurts like hell to be tipping as hard and as much as you can, but because the rest of the room doesn't "step up", the model gets upset and angry, even if they are quick to thank the real tippers. It sure doesn't feel like it, even if it's true.
I think the first one works better, and yeah the 2nd one leaves some people feeling unappreciated, I imagine.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Would saying something like, "We didn't hit our goal tonight, but we can always try to get there tomorrow!" be okay?
That's totally fine I don't think that's the tone he was referring to. I wouldn't call this whining.

To an extent, yeah. But it also subtly deflects any responsibility from the model because now it's "we" or the room who failed to hit goal.
I use the wording of "we" all the time, because it's a group effort. I think we may be on different wavelengths on this afterall.

The example you gave was a blaming thing "you guys didn't do good enough" sounds different than "darn, we didn't hit goal today, maybe tomorrow!"

If you see both of those as the same comment, I don't know what to say.

When you join their skype to plan a session. They take 2-3 days to message back then block you because you didn't respond right away while at work when you first messaged them on the previous weekend.

tl;dr look at message time stamps before you get upset on skype.

To an extent, yeah. But it also subtly deflects any responsibility from the model because now it's "we" or the room who failed to hit goal.
It’s we, as in you and I. “We” includes the person talking as well.

Managed a first today, in that I got banned in the middle of a True Private on MFC. First one I'd done with this model, and was about 500 tokens in and expecting to spend around 2000. Everything discussed beforehand to establish limits etc, and stayed well within those and let her pretty much do her own thing.

Got kicked out middle of it, and assumed there was an error as she asked why I left when I hadn't. Replied stating as such, and that if she went back into public so I could resend the true private request we could continue. Instead, I got banned.

Managed a first today, in that I got banned in the middle of a True Private on MFC. First one I'd done with this model, and was about 500 tokens in and expecting to spend around 2000. Everything discussed beforehand to establish limits etc, and stayed well within those and let her pretty much do her own thing.

Got kicked out middle of it, and assumed there was an error as she asked why I left when I hadn't. Replied stating as such, and that if she went back into public so I could resend the true private request we could continue. Instead, I got banned.

Oh, no! Did you send her an MFC Mail (You can still MFC Mail her as long as you're not put on ignore)? If she did ban you on her own, and is pretending she didn't, that's shitty. But that might not be the case here. These popular cam sites get pretty wacky at times.

I'm only asking because, a few years ago, a favorite MFC reg of mine told me that MFC had briefly banned him from my room...and then just like that he was able to get back in. And then I remember a time when a few models said they had noticed spies during their true private shows (That's not supposed to happen in true private). And just last night, I was watching a guy's cam while in public chat, and he was unable to respond to my private messages. Yes, this was after I had added him to my friends list and enabled PM's for 'friends only'. It was pissing me off, because it was a rare occasion where I actually wanted to have a PM conversation with a member, but couldn't. The little moving pencil icon was up too...showing me that he's in the middle of a composing a PM message back to me, but they weren't sending, and he said it kept saying "This model is not accepting private messages" on his end.

Lie about being flat broke to try and get a pity tip, then tweet about all the expensive stuff you just bought when you were supposedly late on rent and starving to death yesterday...

Come on!

Girls, I'm a model and I get annoyed by seeing this shit. Imagine how your customers feel when ya pull this shady shit. Sometimes we get into sticky financial problems and try to ask for help from our members, but they've been scammed out of their money in so many ways with the fake charity cases that they think the genuine posts are disregarded as a manipulation tactic.

Please stop doing this.

Oh, no! Did you send her an MFC Mail (You can still MFC Mail her as long as you're not put on ignore)? If she did ban you on her own, and is pretending she didn't, that's shitty. But that might not be the case here. These popular cam sites get pretty wacky at times.

I'm only asking because, a few years ago, a favorite MFC reg of mine told me that MFC had briefly banned him from my room...and then just like that he was able to get back in. And then I remember a time when a few models said they had noticed spies during their true private shows (That's not supposed to happen in true private). And just last night, I was watching a guy's cam while in public chat, and he was unable to respond to my private messages. Yes, this was after I had added him to my friends list and enabled PM's for 'friends only'. It was pissing me off, because it was a rare occasion where I actually wanted to have a PM conversation with a member, but couldn't. The little moving pencil icon was up too...showing me that he's in the middle of a composing a PM message back to me, but they weren't sending, and he said it kept saying "This model is not accepting private messages" on his end.

Mail sent. I was on the friend list for PM's before though, and did get one response. Apparently I'm temp banned, as a friend asked in their room for me. Wasn't elaborated as to why.

Did you report her to @MemberBlasts or is this another instance? lol

Did you report her to @MemberBlasts or is this another instance? lol

Indeed it was, and I usually dislike those things. I mentioned it after another person told me the same. Being a UK guy, I tend to see a lot of the UK members around, and it's how I learn about new people. Turned out she'd done similar earlier in the afternoon, and bar a 20min private tonight after all this mycamgirl.net seems to confirm same sort of timescale for privates. Was also a bit tonight where she apparently cleared a countdown then disappeared. Hoping it's just beginner mistakes, but doesn't look great.

My knack of choosing shady people continues..

I started ironically using BB and can't stop. I call other models BB, I call my cats BB, I call inanimate objects BB. It's either that or dude.

I don't call members BB, but mostly because that wouldn't fit my persona of being a Domme. I just use people's screen names, because that's probably what they want to be called, y'know?

Lol me too. It's gotten so bad that now I say "beebs" instead of bb. Mostly to my cat, but I caught myself saying it to my room the other day. Eep.

Indeed it was, and I usually dislike those things. I mentioned it after another person told me the same. Being a UK guy, I tend to see a lot of the UK members around, and it's how I learn about new people. Turned out she'd done similar earlier in the afternoon, and bar a 20min private tonight after all this mycamgirl.net seems to confirm same sort of timescale for privates. Was also a bit tonight where she apparently cleared a countdown then disappeared. Hoping it's just beginner mistakes, but doesn't look great.

Sorry you had that happen. I hope you are able to find a good and honest model soon. Getting recommendations from other members is good step. So is spending enough time in their room to get a feel for how they handle countdowns and behave toward members before and after privates with them. Good luck.

I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly feel like this is an acceptable way to interact with another human being, and/or not be eaten alive by guilt doing it. :banghead: So sorry you experienced this!

Not entirely sure what the issue is with banning someone during a show. I do this regularly. We aren't required to continue a show if for some reason we aren't happy with the way the member is acting or speaking to us.

Unless she's literally just accepting shows and then stalling and refusing to even begin the show. In which case yeah that's kinda crappy.

But I literally stop fucking myself and reach over on the regular to hit ban if I for any reason whatsoever feel uncomfortable during a show. My rates are by the minute and although I do my best to make sure my member enjoys themselves and gets off I am not held hostage until they nut.

Not entirely sure what the issue is with banning someone during a show. I do this regularly. We aren't required to continue a show if for some reason we aren't happy with the way the member is acting or speaking to us.

Unless she's literally just accepting shows and then stalling and refusing to even begin the show. In which case yeah that's kinda crappy.

But I literally stop fucking myself and reach over on the regular to hit ban if I for any reason whatsoever feel uncomfortable during a show. My rates are by the minute and although I do my best to make sure my member enjoys themselves and gets off I am not held hostage until they nut.

I think Misono made it fairly clear that that was not the kind of situation that happened here, as she didn't follow through on what they agreed the private would include, and has done it to multiple people. :wondering:

Annoying part now is I've tokens burning a hole in my account, and trying to find where to spend them. I'm not really a public show person, as I just get annoyed by the "show bobs bb" crowd.

Anyone for sales pitches?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Saying 'literally' too much...like in pretty much every other sentence (but that's really my pet peeve with people in general). Sorry, but your jaw did not "literally drop to the floor," so stop telling people that it did. :)

@Misono Guess you could tip for pre-made vids off their profile.

I hate that as I new model l am banned from most models rooms I like to do a little research on what they are doing to give me ideas on how to engage my room a little more. I have been on MFC for almost a year and struggle to keep my room counts up. This thread has been amazing because it made me think about the way I do count downs and such. I also react to tips of all amounts because I usually have my lovense in and have a genuine pleasurable reaction to the vibration.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarinaThyme
*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"

So there are potentially 1000’s of models using my info to promote their pages known and unknowingly. This is after a breech of security, it sucks but it happens. But I agree. I’d like to know who you really are as I prefer a genuine model who interacts with her audience.

I hate that as I new model l am banned from most models rooms I like to do a little research on what they are doing to give me ideas on how to engage my room a little more. I have been on MFC for almost a year and struggle to keep my room counts up. This thread has been amazing because it made me think about the way I do count downs and such. I also react to tips of all amounts because I usually have my lovense in and have a genuine pleasurable reaction to the vibration.

Do you go into Models rooms with your model account? Try creating a separate premium account, and if you are learning, getting value from the model you are viewing, you should tip and help conversation in the room. Poaching of regulars happens in a lot of rooms. I am not a model, so if I am just posting advice I have heard other models give each other and sounds fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.