AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since she deleted her tweet:
View attachment 72911
probably because she was getting called out by other models and by members. She was trying to be an 'edgelord' *giggles at a certain someone's old name :h: you* and it blew up in her face.

I know this sounds like a defence mechanism or a preachy grandma thing to say, but I feel bad for girls like this. Imagine the anxiety you live with if you genuinely believe people are only attracted to one type of person (slim obviously, but presumably also young and pretty). Like girls I know with that mindset get so fucked up when they turn 25 because they think their entire worth is slipping away, which I guess it is if you have a shitty personality and ride on your looks. If this chick is lucky she’ll get to be too old to be fuckable one day, and hopefully she’ll have someone who loves her despite a jiggly belly or saggy face. But you reap what you sow. Hopefully she grows up (I have no idea who she is, or how old, but if she’s old enough to be on MFC, she’s too old to be this dumb.)

Anyway I don’t have twitter but someone tell her that yes, they do.
I genuinely hope she learns from this. I've said mean stuff in the past, we all have, and if no one were to call us out on it then we would never learn. Hope she finds it in her heart to just apologize instead of lying and back-tracking like she is.

If she's really so embarrassed she's gonna go the denial route rather than apologizing like an adult, she might as well open a new model account, twitter etc, under a new name and claim she's someone new.

It would at least be better than insulting everyone's intelligence. :rolleyes:

Yeah she's claiming hax after trying to claim the photos were photoshopped--which lots of people called her out on because we saw it on her timeline ourselves.I did. I know that a lot of other models did. Just admit that you said something bad, it was wrong to say, you're sorry, and move on. This is the kind of thing I expect from a twelve or thirteen year old when they get caught in a lie or something stupid on 4chan or reddit or deviantart.

Let this be a lesson to baby camgirls, though. Your promo twitter is a powerful tool. Think before you post.

Accountability and being sincere can go a long way. Sure not everyone will forgive you or be nice about it but I think most of us have said something stupid we regret. The excuses of hacking just make it appear worse. Being a camgirl is sort of like being a celebrity. If you're going to release a statement for something you did: apologize and own up to it. Don't half ass it.

Idk why there seems to be a lot of new models who think being thin=success and seem really hateful to the BBW/curvy crowd. Remember the girl who got banned here (she was a newbie) who went off on how we were all jealous of her because she was blonde and skinny?!

Remember the girl who got banned here (she was a newbie) who went off on how we were all jealous of her because she was blonde and skinny?!

That was extra-hilarious on a forum run by a successful curve-alicious model.

Can I just say that if indeed some person with a gripe against camgirls that are not "skinny" was going to hack a model. Wouldn't they pick one with more than 1500 followers?

Really bad look going with the ol I got hacked defense.

Yeah, she could at least say she was drunk and making a dumb joke...

-Kiki Jane, the big, big, big sensation!

Really not a fan of these Lovense toys. They're overdone. When I first found out about them, I thought it was a neat little novelty, but now it seems like all the top models on MFC have them. Plus the little pink tail sticking out looks funny to me. The walls of "X's Lovense is responding to Y's tip, it will last Z seconds" make the chat pretty unusable too. How long will this fad last?

Another one: Models on MFC that use an image for the background of their profile, but set the container opacity to 0%, making the entire thing unreadable. I thought it would be common sense, but I've been seeing it a fair bit. Having the container around 65-80% opacity gives a nice effect without sacrificing legibility. You can have a picture background, or an invisible container, not both. You can maybe get away with a simple texture, but not a pattern or big photo.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it already but... Even though it's a combination of comical and annoying I find it pretty annoying when a cammer using a Lovense/Ohmibod toy flops around like a fish after being tipped like ONE token... I don't know maybe there's is stronger than mine but come on. We all know there's a bit of a performance involved in this business, but if you turn it into a cartoon it's going to diminish the visual stimulus the toy gives the customers... 1 token can't be the same response as 100.

This right now and maybe I am a little jealous. These girls that act like an earthquake is happening when their vibes go off just irks me. I think what bothers me is this behavior in the public chats. Sometimes it feels like more guys want you to give away more and be freak nasty in the public chat. I struggle with the balance of "pretending to be an over the top girl" (like the customers want) and being sweet and flirty (like I am) but who you are seems like it doesn't pay the bills.

Really not a fan of these Lovense toys. They're overdone. When I first found out about them, I thought it was a neat little novelty, but now it seems like all the top models on MFC have them. Plus the little pink tail sticking out looks funny to me. The walls of "X's Lovense is responding to Y's tip, it will last Z seconds" make the chat pretty unusable too. How long will this fad last?

Again maybe a little jealousy but its starting to feel like its a requirement for streaming to have these toys. I am so tired of guys popping into my room just to ask if I have one and I say no and they immediately leave. :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Kiara
Again maybe a little jealousy but its starting to feel like its a requirement for streaming to have these toys. I am so tired of guys popping into my room just to ask if I have one and I say no and they immediately leave. :(

Don't put too much stalk in those members. I have a lovense lush but only use it on occasion and do it beautiful agony style because that's how I run my public chat. I have about three specific members who take it upon themselves to pop in at least once a week to ask if/when I'll be doing that then gush on how much they like seeing me use it. NONE of them have ever tipped on those days that I use it. When you use one and your regulars are tipping you to orgasm these guys get a constant free show on their dime the entire time you are in the room with out them having to wait for others to reach a countdown to start show.

Short story: the guys asking if you have one most likely wouldn't be there to tip for it anyways. So I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you actually enjoy toys like that.

Reactions: xxlvngdedgrlxx
I am so tired of guys popping into my room just to ask if I have one and I say no and they immediately leave. :(
You could respond with something flirty like "Why not tip and see what happens!" You'll probably get the exact same result, but at least it might be more fun for you than just saying no repeatedly. And occasionally one might take the bait! If guys get butthurt and want to know why they should tip just to find out if you have a toy, you know they aren't the type to be forthcoming with the tokens anyway (much like the guys that feel they shouldn't have to pay to see your ass because they just want to know what they're getting before they pay - come on dude, you know you're happy seeing pretty much any female ass, so cease with the bullshit).

This is a weird one and it's not bad.. it just bothers me.. are Camgirl who don't talk and only type¿? Idk.. I'm sure they have their reasons (privacy, sick, etc) but yknow. Just my input haha!

I think the biggest or one of the biggest I personally hate from a model, is when I go into their room - for the first time - and they jump down my throat with a PM, because you know exactly what's going to happen:

Model: "Hi bb"
Me: "Hi, how are you?"
Model: "good bb really horny take me pvt"
Me: "Sorry I can't at the moment"
Model: *ignores you for the rest of the time you're there

Similar thing when they just keep saying to tip in their general/public chat and don't do any other kind of talking. This is even worse when they are just sat there doing noting, with that bored expression on their face, not typing or talking and just say this every now and again, expecting you to tip - what am I tipping for exactly in this situation? You need to at least try show you care and want to be there.
I understand why they do it, it's their/your job, I completely get it, I truly do. You need to understand having this constantly is not enjoyable for the potential tipper/fan/customer.

And then similar to the above 2: you go into the room, first time. You say hello etc and so do they. Then it instantly turns to the "tip" and you say something polite like "maybe soon" or if I have no tokens I am completely honest and say "Sorry I have none today". Then BOOM, ignored all night. Remember ladies/gents: just because the person has none that day or week or month, doesn't mean they won't have some at the end/start of the NEXT month, so by blatantly ignoring these people, you are potentially losing out because obviously if/when they do next get some tokens, they are not going to think of you. Be smart

I cannot take the seizing Lush convulsions. It annoys me to no end. If I see one more girl going epileptic because of a Lush I will scream !! I wont tip if it means 911 needs to be called lol

Cams stat are set to just a small portion of a models body for hours on end. This annoys me. I want to see a models face, interact with them.. I dunno, maybe its just me..

Foxxygirl30-

I think the biggest or one of the biggest I personally hate from a model, is when I go into their room - for the first time - and they jump down my throat with a PM, because you know exactly what's going to happen:

Model: "Hi bb"
Me: "Hi, how are you?"
Model: "good bb really horny take me pvt"
Me: "Sorry I can't at the moment"
Model: *ignores you for the rest of the time you're there

You should tell them tip for PM BB.

• Funny!
Reactions: OldHippy and NotYou
My rule tends to be that if a model PM's me before I've even fully finished reading their profile, they will most likely get zero tokens from me.

See, I don't mind the PMing aspect of it, especially if it's a room where the model has no one talking to her. If I can cure her boredom for a few minutes, then great - I have met some really amazing models from similar scenarios. It's that "take me pvt or I am forever going to ignore you" part of it that annoys me like crazy

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
This is a weird one and it's not bad.. it just bothers me.. are Camgirl who don't talk and only type¿? Idk.. I'm sure they have their reasons (privacy, sick, etc) but yknow. Just my input haha!
Interesting you saying that! I cam mostly during day time, because at night I have people at home and also because of my personal schedule.

I was wondering if a girl explain that she can’t do audio at that time, but does in other would annoy guests? What do you guys think?

(Also sorry if this is kinda ot)

The whole "shhh, xx person is in the room and doesn't know what im doing" schtick.

Lady, you're naked and covered in oil, if they're not a little suspicious, they're dumb as soup...
I can't watch those shows. Everyone on cam has to be verified so they are obviously faked. I get that it is kink for some people but the fantasy doesn't do anything for me.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.