AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're on the subject of PMs, I'll throw out a similar scenario. A model friend of mine PMs me when she's offline every now and then, and it goes something like this:
Her: hi
Me: hi
Me: how are you?
Radio fucking silence til one of us logs off.

It's not every time, but I don't see why you would initiate a conversation if you're not going to keep it going.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Some girls do that, too. :)

It is true, I've seen girls who don't count any request, boob flash, snapchat, videos, spank, toward the countdown.

Camgirls, can run their room how ever they want. But, I think if a camgirl does something out of the ordinary like not counting content for countdowns. They should make it clear, they do it differently, and put it in their topic or in their charlesbot script or something like that.

Reactions: DuoShi
One more thing before I abandon this topic (sorry, haha) --

Say, Photoshop, they created the program, but after however many sales they essentially "paid for" all the work that put into it. Does this mean that Photoshop should now send out their program for free? Because them sending a download link for money is just "pure profit"?

Hope you can relate my analogies to cam girls' videos!
No they should invest the money into make better products, pay their employees that makes the programs more and also lower the price for us who doesn't live in the US, because as it is now we get shafted on the regional pricing.

No they should invest the money into make better products, pay their employees that makes the programs more and also lower the price for us who doesn't live in the US, because as it is now we get shafted on the regional pricing.

Wait are we complaining about camgirls or Photoshop now? :p

Great points. I am never sure how to be tactful about reminding guys I'm not busting till we reach the goal, but this strategy sees me languish at 75 viewers until 30tokens before the goal and then the room floods with like 300-400 guys.

It's about soft sell for sure and that's not my talent yet

Wait are we complaining about camgirls or Photoshop now? :p
If I see a chance to complain about Adobe I'll take it. I have personally had very little reason to complain about cam models, but Adobe screws me every time I pay for their products so I guess I wish Adobe was more like a cam model. :)

If I see a chance to complain about Adobe I'll take it. I have personally had very little reason to complain about cam models, but Adobe screws me every time I pay for their products so I guess I wish Adobe was more like a cam model. :)
You don't want to reverse that and wish that a cam model were screwing you as hard and reliably as Adobe? :p

I have the same problem with models immediately grabbing for me when I am on, but why not just tell them the truth? For example:

"I am only on for five minutes now, but I may see you Wed/Thur/whatever day."
"I committed today to another model, but I hope I'll see you again."

It usually works out fine. Sometimes feelings get hurt, but honestly most of these models only want my tokens anyway so it is not the same at all as being in a real relationship. Playful jealousy is okay.

I also wish MFC had an invisible mode, but since it does not, I think being friendly and honest and direct is appreciated by the model. Blocking her in any way is much more likely to be seen as offensive. Just my opinion....

Option 1 once happened but then I was caught in a lie, because I stayed on longer. She then called me a liar, told me she was removing me from her friends list as was just generally unpleasant.

So job done in the sense she will never bother me, but still a shame it ended on bad terms. I did enjoy her when I did tip her, but she didn't speak on cam so once you'd seen stuffs, there was limitation in how things could have evolved. Oh well.

I still have a couple of models (where English is not their first language) who usually dive in with a PM within a very short time after I log on. I'm usually polite, but tonight I went on MFC specifically for one my favourite British models as I knew from her social media that she would be on. Within 30 seconds for one and 2 minutes for the other, they sent a PM saying hi.

I replied to both but I was neither prompt nor wordy. After basic pleasantries, both made similarly curt comments like ' clearly you don't want to talk to me'. So I ignored both and just concentrated on the room I was in.

So at this point, do I just use this as the chance to just move on from them? I guess if the thought is crossing my mind, I should.
But then I feel there are times I would be grateful for their chat. I guess the issue here is they are both 'down the pecking order' so to speak, so I feel a bit of an asshole that perhaps I only use them when there are no better options on.

Someone put me out of my misery and advise me.

So at this point, do I just use this as the chance to just move on from them? I guess if the thought is crossing my mind, I should.
But then I feel there are times I would be grateful for their chat. I guess the issue here is they are both 'down the pecking order' so to speak, so I feel a bit of an asshole that perhaps I only use them when there are no better options on.

Someone put me out of my misery and advise me.

If you dislike the pm'ing and you wouldn't miss them, it would be a good opportunity to move on. If you do still enjoy their rooms, perhaps keep them on your list but restrict your PM options so they can't bug you when you're visiting other models.

I hear you guys on the PM thing. As a member, I'm sure I would be annoyed by that too. And then you guys probably feel like you have to reply to the model's PM to "be nice," after being put on the spot like that. But I agree with Amber. You don't even have to respond to those kind of PM's...or just respond when you feel like it.

The "PMing members that I'm online, and asking them to come to my room" thing just isn't my style. I wouldn't even feel right doing that. I'm not gonna pressure anybody to come to my room. The MFC news feed and auto-tweets are there for a reason. If you're a "fan," use those to see when I'm online. :p

Next time I get on MFC, I think I will just turn off all PM's completely (say it in the chat...in a tip note...in private...or via MFC Mail), because I'm getting tired of guys being super quiet in my room, yet PMing me to death with asskissing things they probably say to 10 other models. :p Or the "Well, I'm not comfortable talking in the chat with the other guys there" guys who think they're special snowflakes who need to PM with you all night long.

Next time I get on MFC, I think I will just turn off all PM's completely (say it in the chat...in a tip note...in private...or via MFC Mail),

I don't accept pm's on MFC and it's GREAT. Tip notes for something quick, chat or MFC mail to ask about a private. It's like Streamate but a little more social.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it already but... Even though it's a combination of comical and annoying I find it pretty annoying when a cammer using a Lovense/Ohmibod toy flops around like a fish after being tipped like ONE token... I don't know maybe there's is stronger than mine but come on. We all know there's a bit of a performance involved in this business, but if you turn it into a cartoon it's going to diminish the visual stimulus the toy gives the customers... 1 token can't be the same response as 100.

Don't know if anyone mentioned it already but... Even though it's a combination of comical and annoying I find it pretty annoying when a cammer using a Lovense/Ohmibod toy flops around like a fish after being tipped like ONE token... I don't know maybe there's is stronger than mine but come on. We all know there's a bit of a performance involved in this business, but if you turn it into a cartoon it's going to diminish the visual stimulus the toy gives the customers... 1 token can't be the same response as 100.
Heck, there may be a whole new generation of shy, nerdy, pubescent pervs that think skinny alien pink penises sprouting from a woman's ass and vagina is normal.

i usually only lurk other girls who are around or above my camscore for inspiration but i decided to scroll all the way down recently and saw multiple girls crying and giving sob stories. at first i thought "who the fuck would actually give these girls money for begging/believe their mom is really sick and can't afford medication or whatever".. but then i remember some of the threads i've seen on here -_-

i usually only lurk other girls who are around or above my camscore for inspiration but i decided to scroll all the way down recently and saw multiple girls crying and giving sob stories. at first i thought "who the fuck would actually give these girls money for begging/believe their mom is really sick and can't afford medication or whatever".. but then i remember some of the threads i've seen on here -_-
Oh God. I stumbled into a room where not only was the model crying, but two thuggy moderators were PMing me ordering me to tip her so she'd stop. I got demands like, "She is crying! You care? Then show the tokens!" Of course that only made me not tip her, hoping that they would ban me (which they didn't).

I am sincerely hoping that 2017 is the last year of the tip response toys. Maybe something new and innovative is on the horizon. The pink tail and the wireless clit mouse are Played Out.

Reactions: AlyssaYoung
I am sincerely hoping that 2017 is the last year of the tip response toys. Maybe something new and innovative is on the horizon. The pink tail and the wireless clit mouse are Played Out.

What is actually on the horizon: new variations of tip response and user controlled toys.

I break it down like this: Do I tip a camgirl because I like the reaction she gives when she has one of those things inside her..or...do I tip a camgirl because I get to ask for specific things, get something far more tangible in return and a thank you afterwards?

I will always go for the second choice.

Yikes. So much pm and friends list drama. I wonder if mfc would do better without it?

I agree. It's just too much annoyance, drama, and hurt feelings with the MFC friends list. Lol. Members take it way too seriously. I've been having my PM's off completely. I'm tired of members (whether they are regulars or not) thinking it's okay to PM me to death instead of use the chatroom like they're supposed to. If they wanna do cam-to-cam, they can take me private, or I guess tip me in the chat for it, and then we can PM to discuss that oh, so wonderful dick?

*I've been telling guys it's 200 tokens for c2c (while I'm still in public chat mode), but I'm wondering if I should just make it 300 since that's equivalent to a 5-minute private chat session? Though just about everyone who asks c2c are expecting it for free, and bolt the moment I give them a token amount. LOL.

And the "What do I have to do to get on your friends list?" question is annoying too. Like it's some secret club that only the cool kids get into. And the people who ask to get on it are the ones more likely to abuse it, and make you wish you never added them in the first place.

I agree. It's just too much annoyance, drama, and hurt feelings with the MFC friends list. Lol. Members take it way too seriously. I've been having my PM's off completely. I'm tired of members (whether they are regulars or not) thinking it's okay to PM me to death instead of use the chatroom like they're supposed to. If they wanna do cam-to-cam, they can take me private, or I guess tip me in the chat for it, and then we can PM to discuss that oh, so wonderful dick?

*I've been telling guys it's 200 tokens for c2c (while I'm still in public chat mode), but I'm wondering if I should just make it 300 since that's equivalent to a 5-minute private chat session? Though just about everyone who asks c2c are expecting it for free, and bolt the moment I give them a token amount. LOL.

And the "What do I have to do to get on your friends list?" question is annoying too. Like it's some secret club that only the cool kids get into. And the people who ask to get on it are the ones more likely to abuse it, and make you wish you never added them in the first place.

This is the thread for things models do to annoy, so this isn't especially relevant.

This is the thread for things models do to annoy, so this isn't especially relevant.

I think it's a good post to remind that it goes both ways. Both members and models are known for assuming it being ok to pm people whenever without thinking their doing it to an extreme.

Models or members...we're all human.

I was agreeing with a previous post in this thread, so I do think my post was relevant...

What, you mean models are not advanced androids bent on taking over the world?

Models have been known to at times get issues with their emotion chips causing their systems to get glitch issues. Keep in mind when model's say they are hot, they really mean their system is over heating rather than feeling horny. Ann is actually short for Anndroid. Sulu is the company name.

s3qpUQx.png

*Edit Um Ann I mean I have a fever, and everyone should ignore this previous comment and or anything to do with potential world domination through sex bots.

- Sincerely Sulu Robotics

**Edit ignore that footer signature too.

Last edited:
Since she deleted her tweet:
View attachment 72911
I know this sounds like a defence mechanism or a preachy grandma thing to say, but I feel bad for girls like this. Imagine the anxiety you live with if you genuinely believe people are only attracted to one type of person (slim obviously, but presumably also young and pretty). Like girls I know with that mindset get so fucked up when they turn 25 because they think their entire worth is slipping away, which I guess it is if you have a shitty personality and ride on your looks. If this chick is lucky she’ll get to be too old to be fuckable one day, and hopefully she’ll have someone who loves her despite a jiggly belly or saggy face. But you reap what you sow. Hopefully she grows up (I have no idea who she is, or how old, but if she’s old enough to be on MFC, she’s too old to be this dumb.)

Anyway I don’t have twitter but someone tell her that yes, they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.