AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions and answers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2016
MFC Username
fatquack
As MFC share adds new features and the documentation on the MFC wiki (https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/MFC_Share) is not always up to date there are quite a few threads here about MFC share now with questions, answers, tips and tricks.

I am trying to collect them all here.
Maybe this can then become a central thread like the MFC profile questions thread.

Here is what I found so far:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/mfc-share-question.28826/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/question-about-mfc-share.29254/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/mfc-share-questions.29336/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/mfc-share-possibilities-for-models.30261/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/mfc-share-view-stats.29421/

There are also threads about other subjects that contain MFC share related info, like this one:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/many-vids.29365/page-2#post-884396

Please add any threads or posts that I missed.

Well here's some news!

Here's something new that isn't on the Wiki yet, so I don't know exactly how this is supposed to be used, but is very intriguing!

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.26.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.26.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 12.27.30 PM.png

The clubs are not visible to members yet, they briefly showed up in the model interface a week or so ago too. I guess it's an upcoming new feature and yes, it looks very interesting.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Today I uploaded a video clip to a new album right from my phone for the first time. I'm so excited how easy it is!

Click "upload" at the top, it will bring you to the create album page. Choose "photo library" to access your phone's saved videos and select! Or you can even click "take photo or video" and film/snap something right then and there!

It will start uploading while you set the album settings, then queue for conversion just like it would on the computer.

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3776.PNG

Today I uploaded a video clip to a new album right from my phone for the first time. I'm so excited how easy it is!

Click "upload" at the top, it will bring you to the create album page. Choose "photo library" to access your phone's saved videos and select! Or you can even click "take photo or video" and film/snap something right then and there!

It will start uploading while you set the album settings, then queue for conversion just like it would on the computer.

View attachment 74230

View attachment 74228

Ahh that's amazing! Thanks for sharing that with us @AmberCutie, had no idea MFC share had that capability! Literally just uploaded videos from my my phone to PC then to MFC share last night. Would have saved some valuable time with that little gem of info, really helpful for future reference!

I am new to MFC and still learning in every aspect.. there's a lot more to learn than I realized!! I've been trying to figure out how and where to host my pics and videos, and just found out about MFCShare. The only thing I'm seeing as a downside is you can't sell to non-members. What if I want to sell to Instagram or snapchat followers? I can refer them to MFC but the tedious sign up process might scare them off.

I am new to MFC and still learning in every aspect.. there's a lot more to learn than I realized!! I've been trying to figure out how and where to host my pics and videos, and just found out about MFCShare. The only thing I'm seeing as a downside is you can't sell to non-members. What if I want to sell to Instagram or snapchat followers? I can refer them to MFC but the tedious sign up process might scare them off.
I don't think you are going to get around having people sign up to one site or another unless you plan on having people mail you cash and you sending out physical copies of the videos and pictures.

I don't think you are going to get around having people sign up to one site or another unless you plan on having people mail you cash and you sending out physical copies of the videos and pictures.
Some clip sites require no sign up.. clips4sale comes to mind.

The MFC Share video I had uploaded (for token purchase) wasn't even showing up on MFC Share, so I'm bummed about that. I'm not a person who records videos often, and I was excited to be able to use MFC Share for the first time. Oh well...

So how does this work? I'm not even allowed to mention the word "ManyVids" aloud in my MFC public chat, right? (I know that Streamate had always been strict about not wanting models to speak of off-site happenings).

I'm supposed to just hope that these MFC members will use their noggin, and find me/my whipped cream shower vid on other sites (ManyVids and Clips4Sale)? A lot of members seem dead set against signing up on Twitter, when I mention it.

The MFC Share video I had uploaded (for token purchase) wasn't even showing up on MFC Share, so I'm bummed about that. I'm not a person who records videos often, and I was excited to be able to use MFC Share for the first time. Oh well...
It sounds like you have the video marked "secret" maybe?
On your share page click the video and click the cog icon for options:

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.22.05 AM.png

make sure "secret" is unchecked:

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.22.15 AM.png

If the video doesn't even show up for you when you're signed in as your model name on share, you may need to re upload it.

So how does this work? I'm not even allowed to mention the word "ManyVids" aloud in my MFC public chat, right?
Right, MFC doesn't want you talking about other sites.
I'm supposed to just hope that these MFC members will use their noggin, and find me/my whipped cream shower vid on other sites (ManyVids and Clips4Sale)?
I guess the assumption is that you'd direct MFC people to your MFC share page to sell your content to them there instead of the competitor sites. Just gotta get your video to display properly and you're golden!

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
It sounds like you have the video marked "secret" maybe?
On your share page click the video and click the cog icon for options:

make sure "secret" is unchecked:

If the video doesn't even show up for you when you're signed in as your model name on share, you may need to re upload it.

Right, MFC doesn't want you talking about other sites.
I guess the assumption is that you'd direct MFC people to your MFC share page to sell your content to them there instead of the competitor sites. Just gotta get your video to display properly and you're golden!

QLpP0Jz.jpg

This is what's showing up on my end. But I see that it's saying 0 Albums and 0 Items.

I only had the boxes checked for 'Tokens' and 'Downloadable'. The first time I uploaded it the other day, it wasn't showing up on my end at all. So I re-uploaded it, and then it showed up for me. Now the other night, this MFC member told me that it wasn't showing up on my profile. But I could still see it. I hope I can sort this out. Thanks!

QLpP0Jz.jpg

This is what's showing up on my end.

I only had the boxes checked for 'Tokens' and 'Downloadable'. The first time I uploaded it the other day, it wasn't showing up on my end at all. So I re-uploaded it, and then it showed up for me. Now the other night, this MFC member told me that it wasn't showing up on my profile. But I could still see it. I hope I can sort this out. Thanks!
When you click that album on your end, what shows up on the actual album screen?

This is what I see:
ftLFkgl.jpg
It seems like the actual video is missing from the album. Weird. I would suggest uploading again in a new album. What format is the video on your computer? Mine have all been .mov or .mp4

It seems like the actual video is missing from the album. Weird. I would suggest uploading again in a new album. What format is the video on your computer? Mine have all been .mov or .mp4

It's a .mp4 file. Thank you.

Here's something new that isn't on the Wiki yet, so I don't know exactly how this is supposed to be used, but is very intriguing!

View attachment 74119
View attachment 74120
View attachment 74121
I'm guessing that the models who have exclusive clubs/groups on their profiles can store all of the videos and photos in the "club" section of MFC Share.
Ex. "Tip 900 tokens to join my VIP Perv Crew" .. Then any stored content (vids/pics) that is exclusive to that VIP Perv Crew group can be accessed through the "My Clubs" section with a special password. Some models have many 'special' clubs or groups on their profiles.

I'm guessing that the models who have exclusive clubs/groups on their profiles can store all of the videos and photos in the "club" section of MFC Share.
Ex. "Tip 900 tokens to join my VIP Perv Crew" .. Then any stored content (vids/pics) that is exclusive to that VIP Perv Crew group can be accessed through the "My Clubs" section with a special password. Some models have many 'special' clubs or groups on their profiles.
There does not seem to be a way to add content to the clubs themselves, so I'm figuring models are sending vouchers or passwords for albums to club members. (The feature is live and in use now, by the way.)

You can now add albums to clubs, but I haven't tested it yet, sending a voucher is easy.

It is not very obvious where to do it, it is not in the clubs interface, but you can set it in the album settings for each album. Lots of work if you have a club with something like "all videos".

Last edited:
About the new sorting feature:

I just spent a lot of time with that and I noticed a particular thing with featured albums. Featured albums show before non-featured albums, which makes sense, but if you have several featured albums they do not show in the same order you sort them in!

After some experimenting I found out that featured albums are sorted by which album you most recently made featured. If you make an album unfeatured and then featured again it goes to the first spot.

Since it is hard to remember in which order you featured albums it is probably wise to limit the amount of featured albums.
I ended up unfeaturing all abums and then just feature a few in the same order as I put them in the sorting list.

Some swearing might have been involved...

• Helpful!
You can now add albums to clubs, but I haven't tested it yet, sending a voucher is easy.

It is not very obvious where to do it, it is not in the clubs interface, but you can set it in the album settings for each album. Lots of work if you have a club with something like "all videos".
Ah, I see you have to go to an album and update the settings to include it in a club.
Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 10.49.06 AM.png

But how does the member of the club view the video when they into the club? That's my question.

Maybe I'll buy into my own test club to see lol...

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
But how does the member of the club view the video when they into the club? That's my question.

Maybe I'll buy into my own test club to see lol...
OOH ok it just gets listed on the club page and the member can access it from there as soon as they tip into the club.

This is cool.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
I'm glad they updated this, as I imagine many people assumed it was already in place:

I am trying to upload from my phone and it keeps reloading and saying a problem with the webpage occurred. I’ve tried 30 times. Please help lol

• Hugs
I love this, CB offers club membership and you can upload videos that are exclusive to club members to your profile but THEY STRIP ALL AUDIO if there is music in the video even if it’s in the background of a recording of your public shows. It sucks. Now that MFC has done such a great job I might give MFC another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.