AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When was the last time you went somewhere that didn't accept credit or debit cards?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These girls will stand out there freezing, while inhaling all that secondhand smoke.

With all due respect... I have to call bullshit on that. Unless the girls are standing directly next to (within 1 meter of) the smokers, there's little to no chance they will inhale second-hand smoke in those temps.
Personally, I'd rather pay by cash only as to me it's more visible numbers of what I have available to me at the time. I think too many get hung up in the CC balance debacle and have to dig their ways out.

That's all well and good unless you're often in sketchy parts of so-called civilization. I carry 2 wallets, one with old CCs and expired licenses with prior addresses along with $28 cash which I'll gladly surrender. My other is in an aluminum case hidden somewhere depending on what I'm wearing with all my current debit and CCs. That way I always have some emergency cash, if necessary, and enough to appease a crackhead for their fix and a couple 40 ouncers if I'm being mugged.

With all due respect... I have to call bullshit on that. Unless the girls are standing directly next to (within 1 meter of) the smokers, there's little to no chance they will inhale second-hand smoke in those temps.

You can "call bullshit" all you want. It's still fucked up to have them out there at that spot, of all places.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Unless I'm mistaken, girl scouts are free to choose their selling locations, no?

The little girls get to choose? I doubt that.

But I understand that this is how you need to keep yourself occupied on the forum lately. Quote snippets of a post to find something for you to argue/nitpick at. :)

Did you bother to ask them since you're so concerned?

Sounds to me like you're under the impression they have no choice and are somehow being forced to sell their cookies outside in the cold next to a bar?

If that's indeed the case, please let me know.

No, I didn't ask. But if I run into them again and am not rushing to get home, I will ask and get back to you. I'm wondering why you're so inquisitive about my rant? You wouldn't be the type of wise-ass to inch in closer to check out their selection, and then blow puffs of smoke at them like a jerk, would ya? :p

There's a pizza place where I live that only accepts cash. They do have an ATM, however. Their pizza is really good (although on the expensive side), but the no debit/credit card thing is annoying. It's 2018-not many businesses don't accept debit or credit cards nowadays.

There's a pizza place where I live that only accepts cash. They do have an ATM, however. Their pizza is really good (although on the expensive side), but the no debit/credit card thing is annoying. It's 2018-not many businesses don't accept debit or credit cards nowadays.
How much does the ATM inside charge?

How much does the ATM inside charge?

Typical charges I've seen are $2.50 for the ATM fee, and then my bank will charge $2.50 to 3.25 for non-network withdrawals.

Status
Not open for further replies.