AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FINALLY GOT TO TRY OVERWATCH AFTER WAITING YEARS!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
My friend has been bringing his laptop over so I can game out on Overwatch.
My first game, I had no idea what to expect, I was super slow and just walked around cautiously.
Now I play and Hanzo and rock at it!
Only after two days I've been getting 5-6 Kill Streaks Concistantly and feeling amazing about it.

I need to get a twitch going when I buy my new i7

Reactions: DFT and DJ_Pioneer
Nice, I have played Overwatch in the past. However, I'm just not very good at it. Or, shooting games in general. Do you have any tips to help get a kill streak going? You stayed go real slow and walk around cautiously. Doesn't camping get you killed quickly though?

• Hugs
Reactions: Aayda_Heart
Nice, I have played Overwatch in the past. However, I'm just not very good at it. Or, shooting games in general. Do you have any tips to help get a kill streak going? You stayed go real slow and walk around cautiously. Doesn't camping get you killed quickly though?
Play a lot and watch people streaming it and you will become better with time, this works for every game. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Aayda_Heart

Practice! It's one part pure aiming skills and one part game sense. I know this sounds kind of hardcore, but playing aim training games like OSU helps. Depending on who your playing, you should be changing your play style as well. Winston and Orisa are both tanks with shields but are played very differently. And, most importantly, play consciously. Many times, especially when losing, it can be difficult to step back and think what you can do on your part to do better. Maybe you need to communicate better to the team you're getting dove or maybe Hanzo isn't the best pick right now for the team. These things can be subtle, but it also helps to have a group so have a bit more coordination as well ^~^ Good luck!

Reactions: G Spot
Practice! It's one part pure aiming skills and one part game sense. I know this sounds kind of hardcore, but playing aim training games like OSU helps. Depending on who your playing, you should be changing your play style as well. Winston and Orisa are both tanks with shields but are played very differently. And, most importantly, play consciously. Many times, especially when losing, it can be difficult to step back and think what you can do on your part to do better. Maybe you need to communicate better to the team you're getting dove or maybe Hanzo isn't the best pick right now for the team. These things can be subtle, but it also helps to have a group so have a bit more coordination as well ^~^ Good luck!

Awesome, thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.