AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Choose your own superpower! But... the next person ruins it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeezlBabe

Cam Model
Jan 15, 2018
Twitter Username
@beezlbabe
MFC Username
beezlbabe
Chaturbate Username
beezlbabe
Some examples!
Person A: I choose the ability to read minds
Person B: But only the minds of 45 yr old men. I choose super speed.
Person C: But only when you have nowhere to go. I choose super strength

etc etc!

So I'll start!

I choose the ability to talk to animals!

But you can ONLY quickly learn how to make ratatouille and that’s it.

I choose the ability to control electricity.
But you live in a rubber world :playful:

What about the power of walking on every surface at every inclination ?

Btw, still a good power, love ratatouille :)

Reactions: HollyHockens
In a plastic world? Ahah not very creative I know :p

Power of transforming into animals.

(I'll quick learn all the different possible versions of ratatouille eheh)

But you can only turn into a rat!

I choose the power of walking through walls!

I had literally no idea what ratatouille is, except that it was a dish and a movie about rats that can cook. so i was unaware and foolish for not knowing that there were types of ratatouille. :hilarious:

But you can only turn into a rat!

I choose the power of walking through walls!

I had literally no idea what ratatouille is, except that it was a dish and a movie about rats that can cook. so i was unaware and foolish for not knowing that there were types of ratatouille. :hilarious:
Ahah okay I sounded like a pro of ratatouille here, I have no idea if there are more versions of it ahah, just guessed since probably there are at least some people that are creative enough to experiment with it xD

Aanyway, back to the game -> But you clothes would not go through :)

Power of flying!

• Funny!
Reactions: HollyHockens
But you can only see through walls if you're nude, and you actually just turn the whole wall invisible so people can see through the other side to you.

I choose the superpower of.... controlling plants!

But that means you have to ALWAYS hear the voices of ALL plants around you. The grass crying in agony as it's mowed, vegetables not wanting to be picked, the slow and raspy breath of a dying flower in your vase, so on and so forth.

I choose magic powers in a Doctor Strange style :h:

But that means you have to ALWAYS hear the voices of ALL plants around you. The grass crying in agony as it's mowed, vegetables not wanting to be picked, the slow and raspy breath of a dying flower in your vase, so on and so forth.

I choose magic powers in a Doctor Strange style :h:
woah you went dark there! Granted, but when ever you use your powers you emit more radio activity than a melt down at a power plant.

I choose power to walk through solid objects!

but you need to be speedy, unless you pass through the object in 1 second, it solidifies around you

I choose the power to read people's minds :bookworm:

But you can only read the minds of people who speak a language you don't understand

I choose the power of teleportation

Status
Not open for further replies.