AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on Paxum!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayda_Heart

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 17, 2017
Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AaydaHeart
MFC Username
Aayda_Heart
Streamate Username
AaydaHeart
Chaturbate Username
Aayda_Heart
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000722426/AaydaHeart/
Hi, i recently just used Firstchoice but we all know whats going on there im sure :p

Just wondering thoughts on Paxum Pay for a new payment method as i am in CAD and do not like getting things in the mail! Thank you hehe :)

Paxum is crap in my eyes and personal experience. They do not currently offer EFT for Canada, so unless you pay the fees for their debit card (not currently available with 4 week wait according to their xbiz official update), you other choice will be a wire transfer ($50 fee?), or check (god knows how long of a wait on that).

You can open a USD bank account through RBC, TD or BMO so you can receive wires or ach payments from various US based sites and skip the middleman and his fees. I bumped a thread in the SM forum where I would like to keep it updated with processes etc for Canadian cross border bank accounts if you decide to go that route.

Paxum is crap in my eyes and personal experience. They do not currently offer EFT for Canada, so unless you pay the fees for their debit card (not currently available with 4 week wait according to their xbiz official update), you other choice will be a wire transfer ($50 fee?), or check (god knows how long of a wait on that).

You can open a USD bank account through RBC, TD or BMO so you can receive wires or ach payments from various US based sites and skip the middleman and his fees. I bumped a thread in the SM forum where I would like to keep it updated with processes etc for Canadian cross border bank accounts if you decide to go that route.

Defs seems like the easiest way doing it thru my bank. im with RBC. thanks hun.

Reactions: caramia
we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but has anyone actually received Paxum cards yet? I personally have been waiting since May, and the last correspondence Ive had with Paxum said that it would be a few days. That was a week ago.

Paxum is the worst....and I mean the worst! They made me wait almost 3 months to get the stupid card and when i told them to cancel everything because I wasn't getting paid, they made me wait 2 weeks for them to cancel my account and send back the money to camsoda. On top of that they didn't want to reimburse the 45$us that I paid for the card. It took another week and lots of emails and phone calls for them to finally agree to reimburse that fee...stay far away from them.

In my opinion Cosmopayment is waaaaay better! :)
The card reaches your home in max 15 day (mine arrived in 4-5days, in Europe).
Transfer tonkes from your streaming site to your Cosmopayment account: 1$
The first time you make a withdrawal you can take only 250$ from you card, after that you can take 600$ each time (5 times a day, max 3000$ per day).
Here are the fees: https://www.cosmopayment.com/cosmofees

I'm in UK and have been using it with hardly any problems :) it was a bitch to sign up to though. Idk what else there is for UK models
I've never heard of a card the money just goes into it and I withdraw it into my bank account. There's one small fee to withdraw but it doesn't change for how much you wanna withdraw so I do it in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.