AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and girls...Its here anyone who have good experience with paxum? or only bads? its here someone who use paxum from europe? We are really desperate..
I made an account on paxum too, but i didn't associated with myfreecams... waiting to see where all this goes :)

I made an account on paxum too, but i didn't associated with myfreecams... waiting to see where all this goes :)
We cannot sleep for this bullshits. Now we have a debt in bank and if we dont pay it till friday we loose house. Waiting too and are very unhappy. For first we wait an reply from MFC because from sunday they dont comunicate with us and its not normal. They always replied fast on emails. We have fair whats happened. I signed in all possible wallets that i found to be prepared . Now we waiting without sleeping. I get and email from choice bank. Yesterday when i get this bad notice i write an email to support of choice bank. couple hours ago i get bak this reply :

Dear Mr. ***

We received your message. As you may have read the liquidity constraint has a temporary nature. Once services resume all clients will be notified.

Regards,

Hi everyone, these are indeed inconvenient times for us, myself included. There are literally tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.
The latest developments were not any process or a discussion that I was aware of, or participating in.
All existing funds on cards can be accessed at ease, there's no cause to withdraw all remaining funds from the cards at once, however there will be no additional payments loaded. This relates to prepaid cards.
Existing bank transfer services for selected sending websites, are still functional, as far as I know at the moment.
No one will be chasing their funds, and nobody's funds will be frozen. The service is ceasing in a manner that everyone will be able to find an alternative.

I would like to thank everyone in here for teaching me about the adult space, and its workers, which I've grown to love and respect.
With that being said, I am not going anywhere yet, each member in here will receive my assistance to the best extent of my knowledge, during and after the cease down if needed.
I am hopeful that within a few weeks, when all of this passes, I will find my way back into the adult space, as I feel that there's still a lot more I wish to give to all of you.
Feel free to reply, feel free to reach out, feel free to express any insight or grievance, I will be around here, as long as you will let me, even if not as an industry rep.

Dan can u please tell me what will happen with my money that are in the virtual account and seems not coming to the card ballance? How can i get it back?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless
A close friend of mine works on a CB in a country where the legality of camming is somewhat questionable. I live in the US, where ACH would be available, would it be allowed for me to add my banking information to their account and then WU, Xoom, etc. them their funds afterwards? I'm incredibly worried about them right now. Not sure if this is against CB rules or something.

We cannot sleep for this bullshits. Now we have a debt in bank and if we dont pay it till friday we loose house. Waiting too and are very unhappy. For first we wait an reply from MFC because from sunday they dont comunicate with us and its not normal. They always replied fast on emails. We have fair whats happened. I signed in all possible wallets that i found to be prepared . Now we waiting without sleeping. I get and email from choice bank. Yesterday when i get this bad notice i write an email to support of choice bank. couple hours ago i get bak this reply :

Dear Mr. ***

We received your message. As you may have read the liquidity constraint has a temporary nature. Once services resume all clients will be notified.

Regards,
Guys, let me see what I can still do. I’ll reach out as soon as I can.

@Dan Epstein as you can see, and I'm sure you remember you helped me to set up GBT when THIS happened.

What's gonna happen with the money? Will it go back to Boleyn?

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-11_16-26-40.png
    upload_2018-4-11_16-26-40.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 65
A close friend of mine works on a CB in a country where the legality of camming is somewhat questionable. I live in the US, where ACH would be available, would it be allowed for me to add my banking information to their account and then WU, Xoom, etc. them their funds afterwards? I'm incredibly worried about them right now. Not sure if this is against CB rules or something.

If CB made payments to you, they would have to issue a 1099 for you, which means you would be on the hook for taxes.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy

I'm pretty sure that would be against the rules. Payments have to be to be in the model's name. I'm assuming to prevent trafficking and money laundering and such.

Hi, sorry this is my first post here (registered solely for this), and I haven't read through all of this thread, so forgive me if I am repeating information.

Firstly, I struggle to have sympathy with Dan Epstein, his company broke the law. While he may only be an employee and an all round good guy, mismanagement at payoneer/first choice has led to this situation. Being based in Belize, if they decide to declare bankruptcy, it will be very hard to trace where the money has gone, meaning a lot of models (and I saw one state that she has $30k on her first choice card) stand to lose a lot of money.

My second point is that there is a service called ePayments, that at the time of writing this, I believe works fine for mfc (possibly not CB yet). It's UK based, and is in effect an international bank account with a credit card attached (i.e. you receive funds into the account and move them to the card to spend them), I know of a couple of models who have this, and have recieved funds from mfc on it, but given the current upheaval, there may be some uncertainty until the next pay period closes.

I do wish you all the best in this, and I hope a speedy resolution is found by first choice, and I do hope you all manage to find decent alternatives (just avoid anything based in tax havens!)

Yesterday when i get this bad notice i write an email to support of choice bank. couple hours ago i get bak this reply :

Dear Mr. ***

Regards,
So now they are saying this is temporary? What the hell is going on? I talked to FCP support twice and both times they assured me they are closing. @Dan Epstein I know you ignored my previous questions but maybe you know more and are willing to say anything about this?

Reactions: Pennyless
So now they are saying this is temporary? What the hell is going on? I talked to FCP support twice and both times they assured me they are closing. @Dan Epstein I know you ignored my previous questions but maybe you know more and are willing to say anything about this?
Choice Bank and FCP are different entities, no?
Firstly, I struggle to have sympathy with Dan Epstein, his company broke the law.
huh?

Firstly, I struggle to have sympathy with Dan Epstein, his company broke the law. While he may only be an employee and an all round good guy, mismanagement at payoneer/first choice has led to this situation.

Dan just lost his job and is still trying to help people out. Nothing has been said about anybody breaking the law, and the problem was with Choice Bank.

Wind your neck in.

If CB made payments to you, they would have to issue a 1099 for you, which means you would be on the hook for taxes.

That wouldn't be a problem for me honestly.

I'm pretty sure that would be against the rules. Payments have to be to be in the model's name. I'm assuming to prevent trafficking and money laundering and such.

This is what I was thinking might be the problem, I wish it was stated clearly some where. I just don't want to get them in trouble or anything, they just really need their money to pay bills and stuff and I want to help any way I can. It's crazy that some countries have laws against camming.

Firstchoicepay is an customer of choice bank. I have wrotten email directly there because i was really frustrated. Problem is on side of bank. But i dont understand why firstchoicepay just give up so fast and dont searching an solution like a paxum?(infos from google) i never will trust paxum after reading so much reviews of customers. I see that chaturbate fixed problem with entering EU iban (before i get message that my country is not compatible with this payment) so i finaly entered my wire transfer information and sucessfully submited. Myfreecams dont send me any email but they also fix the payment options section so i have sucessfully eneterd wire transfer too.. Its not cheap choice but the only one and most trustable. Is better to dont have intermediary and get payed directly from MFC and CB. I hope that @Dan Epstein make a magic and let the models smile again.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Hi, sorry this is my first post here (registered solely for this), and I haven't read through all of this thread, so forgive me if I am repeating information.

Firstly, I struggle to have sympathy with Dan Epstein, his company broke the law. While he may only be an employee and an all round good guy, mismanagement at payoneer/first choice has led to this situation. Being based in Belize, if they decide to declare bankruptcy, it will be very hard to trace where the money has gone, meaning a lot of models (and I saw one state that she has $30k on her first choice card) stand to lose a lot of money.

My second point is that there is a service called ePayments, that at the time of writing this, I believe works fine for mfc (possibly not CB yet). It's UK based, and is in effect an international bank account with a credit card attached (i.e. you receive funds into the account and move them to the card to spend them), I know of a couple of models who have this, and have recieved funds from mfc on it, but given the current upheaval, there may be some uncertainty until the next pay period closes.

I do wish you all the best in this, and I hope a speedy resolution is found by first choice, and I do hope you all manage to find decent alternatives (just avoid anything based in tax havens!)

Enough. Seriously.

Don't go after @Dan Epstein none of this shit has ANYTHING to do with him.

He was an employee that did nothing wrong and got fucked over even worse than all of us did.

Let me remind you we as cam models woke up to find we are going to have a hard time getting paid. But we still have jobs. From what I can tell Dan woke up to find he didn't even have a job and has STILL tried to assist us out of the kindness of his heart.

Do not take any of this out on Dan.

Hi I'm Streamate this is just heartbreaking, FCP is my only choice since mail takes 3 weeks for me to receive in my country now this sucks, my bills are increasing,i need to pay my rent.all the money stuck now. Anyone of you do paxum? I am curious , but i heard horror stories bout them, please let me know if it works out☺☺

Was FirstchoicePay a separate independent company or a related offshoot of Payoneer? Other than being it's card provider did Choice Bank Ltd. have other ties to FirstchoicePay? Anyone know where FirstchoicePay is based?

Was FirstchoicePay a separate independent company or a related offshoot of Payoneer? Other than being it's card provider did Choice Bank Ltd. have other ties to FirstchoicePay? Anyone know where FirstchoicePay is based?
Firstchoicepay and Payoneer are now two different companies. Firstchoicepay was based on Choice Bank, Payoneer has cards issued by wirecard card solutions and funds are loaded on First Century Bank. Payoneer work normaly but is non adult :/

Just a caution about check by mail: If you're outside the US and try to deposit it into a non US bank, you're gonna have a hard time accesing those funds, and it could take weeks.

Firstchoicepay and Payoneer are now two different companies. Firstchoicepay was based on Choice Bank, Payoneer has cards issued by wirecard card solutions and funds are loaded on First Century Bank. Payoneer work normaly but is non adult :/

I'm a little confused by the origins of FirstchoicePay. It's initial introduction appeared to be orchestrated through Payoneer as if it was a separate in-house company. Was FirstchoicePay simply a product that Choice Bank Ltd. offered and all decisions regarding it reside with the bank in Belize?

So what's our options here? I'm a Euro zone model, i had read all 10 pages and i don't know what should i do next. I need money quick. If i'm using Wire transfer
how many days does the transfer take? I guess i can use the Daily Payment option and Wire transfer, am i right?

Sorry for my english

I'm a little confused by the origins of FirstchoicePay. It's initial introduction appeared to be orchestrated through Payoneer as if it was a separate in-house company. Was FirstchoicePay simply a product that Choice Bank Ltd. offered and all decisions regarding it reside with the bank in Belize?

That's a good question. AFAIK they are separate. Looking at FirstChoice bank it seems entirely focused on international banking. It is interesting that press release that Xbiz reported https://www.xbiz.com/news/234907/choice-bank-suspends-withdrawals-from-deposit-accounts doesn't even appear in the news section of the bank. The entire Belize banking has been under heavy pressure to crack down on money laundering. An educated guess is that they were engaged in money-laundering at the Belize government bowed to US pressure and just shut them down.

TLDR;
  • First Choice and Paxum both of whom use Choice Bank to handle their prepaid cards have had their relationship with Choice Bank terminated.
  • Neither First Choice or Paxum is able to load further funds onto those prepaid cards.
  • Funds on the prepaid card should still be accessible for an undefined period of time.
  • Likely they will be returned to sender unless withdrawn ASAP. This is dependent on Choice Bank policy. First Choice and Paxum have no control over funds already loaded onto those cards.
  • First Choice hasn't notified any cardholders to warn them of this so a lot of models come payday are going to be caught unawares. Disgraceful.
  • Don't expect this decision to be reversed or fixed any time soon. New cards will have to be issued even when resolved.
  • Paxum has issued a statement to essentially say the above and that they saw this coming so new cards will be issued within the next 4 weeks with another bank. This only effects loading money to prepaid cards so it is still possible to get paid from supporting cam sites using Paxum and to then withdraw said funds to your bank/debit card (not prepay).
  • MFC seems to be sticking to their usual policy of absolute silence. Disgraceful.
I know its been said and some disagreed but I do have to concur with the suggestion of adult-oriented websites banding together and using some form of cryptocurrency as a cashout option. The main issue with this working being the fluctuating price of crytpo but if they could just overcome this it would solve the problem of banks holding adult businesses to ransom; most of whom take moral preaching actions like this while doing the opposite in their own private lives. Hypocrites.

I know some good people effected by this bs and hope everyone can find a way to sort there way through this.

Sorry another question... how do you get the payment to the US RBC account?? MFC says minimum $1000 for wire transfer... Who wants to wait until you have $1000 racked up?! Do I choose "Check by Mail" and have it sent to my home address and then deposit the cheque into the US RBC account and transfer to the Canadian account?? Then what's the point of the US account...? I'm confused.. LOL!!

The checks will clear way faster in the American account and you're able to deposit them online instead of having to go into the bank every week

Status
Not open for further replies.