AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dan Epstein I am in the same boat as Christian and anonymous model, do you have any idea what is going to happen to the money in the virtual account? It’s a lot more than there is on the card

• Hugs
Reactions: Pennyless
Hello you all! BTC is indeed a very good alternative option, especially for US models, as unfortunately in US there are not so much options, in general, on the list. But of course it can be used anywhere in the word, so girls you have very access to it.
We at SpyPrivate already implemented this option for about 1-2 years, and it works smoothly.

Also, @everyone in this forum, if you work with SkyPrivate and need any details for the ongoing payments you have with us, get in touch with me. I’m Steven and happy to help.Thanks, hopefully we all have a good day.
how?

@Dan Epstein Hello, so what happens to the funds in my account exceeding the $10 000 card limit ? As i can see for now the funds from my account was not loaded to card yet . I understand about not accepting any payments anymore , from now on . But with the money that was already on my account there shouldnt be any issues. ? right ?

• Helpful!
What if I try to transfer money from PAXUM using my MasterCard? is it safe, I look at their site it says they can do MasterCard, please anyone of you tried this? I kept reading you guys here

I am on paxum since 2011, I don’t have a problem with them and never had, they have their cons and pros like Payoneer or firstchoicepay or anything else. But it is possible to work with them, I have not read reviews on internet but can speak from my 7 years experience with them
Thanks hun

PAXUM question:
Can you load from your Paxum account funds to a PREPAID Master card or Visa, not issued by Paxum?

Hello,
I see that everybody is having problems and are really concerned. For the moment I've decided to remain anonymous because of security reasons. I have a really big issue with FirstChoicePay and I would like to be advised.
At the time the bad news got to me I had $100k on my FCP account (all my earnings for the last year and a half). I got scared and went directly to the ATM to withdraw. I managed to take $5k (the daily limit) from the card but this amount was charged almost twice .(a "Load to card" red transaction appeared also) So I contacted FCP Support and they said it's just a temporary issue and it will be solved. I did my research and I found out that this happened because of Choice Bank is not releasing funds to prepaid cards anymore. I'm very worried that I will lose everything and more than that I'm currently building a house... Should I consider looking for a US based lawyer ? I'm really desperate.

@Dan Epstein Can you please take a look on my post ? I could really use your advice since you are the only one who worked at FCP...
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem as you do.. Kept most of my last year earnings on my FirstChoicePay account. I was at ATM and also could withdraw almost $10k in 2 days. Some amount of my money was taken from my account balance and got nowhere as i can see,(a "Load to card" red transaction appeared also), but they are not on the card and not on my account balance either.
@Dan Epstein Hello, so what happens to the funds in my account exceeding the $10 000 card limit ? As i can see for now the funds from my account was not loaded to card yet . I understand about not accepting any payments anymore , from now on . But with the money that was already on my account there shouldnt be any issues. ? right ?

Is there a difference between a wire payment and a direct deposit payment that i'm unaware of? Used wikipedia and it seems these are two terms for the same, meaning payment to a bank account. I'll try that way too for chaturbate.

I also tried to apply for a Paxum account as a fallback solution but their registration page is down for maintenance now :/

I worked in banking for 6 years and I don't even know how to explain it well. Direct deposit is processed via Automated Clearing House. The only real difference I can think of between that and a wire transfer is that wire transfers often take longer to clear. That tells me that the way that they're sent and handled by banks is a little different, but to really boil it all down: fuck if I know!

How come just one is getting sacked??I am just asking for more insight!!)) And if I learned correctly it’s not a bank it’s the MasterCard which is being dropped from regular banks as well and replaced by visa. I am speculating, but I believe it has to do with the money not being traceable to the extent where they can have punitive measures applied. They want everything on same scale.

I'm speculating here:

Money flow FCP: camsite==>Choice Bank
Money flow Paxum: camsite==> Bank XY (Paxum Bank?)

Choice Bank had a licence to issue Mastercards, so it was used by FCP and Paxum. Meaning when you use the card for FCP the money flow would then be from Choice Bank to merchant or cash machine bank (organized by Mastercard) and for Paxum Mastercards it was from Bank XY to the merchants or banks.

Choice Bank has a liquidity problem, therefore FCP is shutting down and Paxum is switching to another bank that can issue Mastercards. No idea how reliable that bank will be and no idea how involved and how trustworthy Paxum bank is. They have a banking license from the country "Dominica" and are regulated there. This small island in the caribbean sea has 70,000 inhabitants and is known for agriculture...and financial services. Judge for yourself how trustworthy you deem it is.

Apart from that like others i'd like to hear some stories of satisfied customers of the services of Paxum.

I'm speculating here:

Money flow FCP: camsite==>Choice Bank
Money flow Paxum: camsite==> Bank XY (Paxum Bank?)

Choice Bank had a licence to issue Mastercards, so it was used by FCP and Paxum. Meaning when you use the card for FCP the money flow would then be from Choice Bank to merchant or cash machine bank (organized by Mastercard) and for Paxum Mastercards it was from Bank XY to the merchants or banks.

Choice Bank has a liquidity problem, therefore FCP is shutting down and Paxum is switching to another bank that can issue Mastercards. No idea how reliable that bank will be and no idea how involved and how trustworthy Paxum bank is. They have a banking license from the country "Dominica" and are regulated there. This small island in the caribbean sea has 70,000 inhabitants and is known for agriculture...and financial services. Judge for yourself how trustworthy you deem it is.

Apart from that like others i'd like to hear some stories of satisfied customers of the services of Paxum.
Dominica is a pure tax haven and there is a "war" against tax havens :(

Reactions: JuicyJade
Just woke up, checked my email and saw this whole thing. Fellow european models what are you going to do? Switch to paxum? I have a paxum account since a few years ago but never associated it with any cam site and don't have a card from them because they told me I need to receive a payment first and only after apply for a card wtf. I'm so sad about this thing and so dissapointed in firstchoicepay...

Please somebody can tell us if PAXUM is trustable and dont scam? reviews on google about paxum are terrible. I have selected payouts to wire transfer. Maybe it take longer time and cost more but maybe is the only secure option to get money without fear. Its somebody from EU that receive money by wire transfer from MFC or CB? thanks

I just get an email from MFC.

Here is what you should do:

1- Sign up with Paxum at: https://www.paxum.com/signup/personal

Once we send funds to your Paxum account you will be able to receive the money via EFT or Wire to your bank account or by loading an external credit card. Paxum will be offering new ATM cards within a few days.

2- If you are from Europe, please also sign up with Epayments at https://www.epayments.com/ and also with ePayServices at https://epayservices.com/

Both offer a wide variety of local payment options in Europe as well as ATM cards that you can use to get your money.

3- Click "Change Payment Info" in your Model Admin page and select your new payment method.

You may also choose to receive your funds via Wire Transfer anywhere in the world, via Direct Deposit to a US bank, or via Check to US or Canada.

Making sure you get paid quickly and reliably is our #1 priority.

We are working on additional payment options and improvements and we will post them as they become available.

Thank you!

They recomend PAXUM but as i already told , i read so much bad reviews about paxum and have fear to switch on paxum. I have already opened account on paxum, submited documents but i have fear.

"Dear asian_massive_squirt, No direct deposit is not available in your country. But Wire Transfer is. A wire payment is a wire transfer from our bank to yours. The Wire Payment usually arrives within 5-7 business days after it was sent out from us. The minimum amount for a wire payment is $500 (10,000) converted tokens. There is a $25.00 Processing Fee in the US, $45.00 Internationally. You will need the following information from your bank for us to send a wire payment to your account. Wire Bank Name: Wire IBAN: Wire BIC/SWIFT: Thank you"

I will maybe use it....

I am on paxum since 2011, I don’t have a problem with them and never had, they have their cons and pros like Payoneer or firstchoicepay or anything else. But it is possible to work with them, I have not read reviews on internet but can speak from my 7 years experience with them
Can you tell me please some cons experienced by you? my fear is only that my money will be loosed. Its there any difference between wire transfer from paxum and wire transfer directly from camsite? thank you for reply

Can you tell me please some cons experienced by you? my fear is only that my money will be loosed. Its there any difference between wire transfer from paxum and wire transfer directly from camsite? thank you for reply
My understanding is that this has advantages only if your country is part from SEPA (cheaper), otherwise it is a bit more expensive than a wire transfer from cb for instance.

My understanding is that this has advantages only if your country is part from SEPA (cheaper), otherwise it is a bit more expensive than a wire transfer from cb for instance.
Yes my country is within SEPA. If they send SEPA its good because money will be credited in 1 day (sepa regulations) . But i wanna know if i can trust in PAXUM.

I haven't really made that decision. For now I'm just opening the Paxum account. Not sure yet if I'll take the wire transfer or Paxum. If wire transfers would not be so expensive I'd take that of course and bypass any financial services where I really don't know how trustworthy they are.
I am opening new account at the local bank with cheap fee for international transactions and going for direct way - wire from cam site (CB and MFC) to my account. Yes, i am angry by the enormous fee (especially CB) but better safe than sorry. I don't longer want a middleman between payment from cam site and my account, don't feel like i can trust them anymore. Since camming is my main source of income, i am choosing more expensive way....

I just get an email from MFC.

Here is what you should do:

1- Sign up with Paxum at: https://www.paxum.com/signup/personal

Once we send funds to your Paxum account you will be able to receive the money via EFT or Wire to your bank account or by loading an external credit card. Paxum will be offering new ATM cards within a few days.

2- If you are from Europe, please also sign up with Epayments at https://www.epayments.com/ and also with ePayServices at https://epayservices.com/

Both offer a wide variety of local payment options in Europe as well as ATM cards that you can use to get your money.

3- Click "Change Payment Info" in your Model Admin page and select your new payment method.

You may also choose to receive your funds via Wire Transfer anywhere in the world, via Direct Deposit to a US bank, or via Check to US or Canada.

Making sure you get paid quickly and reliably is our #1 priority.

We are working on additional payment options and improvements and we will post them as they become available.

Thank you!

They recomend PAXUM but as i already told , i read so much bad reviews about paxum and have fear to switch on paxum. I have already opened account on paxum, submited documents but i have fear.

Ask yourself - is camming my main income? Can i afford any lost payments?
If camming is your main income and you NEED the money for living, then you can probably afford the fee for wire transaction, no matter that we both probably think the fee is incredible fuc*ing high.
Yes, Paxum can be cheaper if SEPA payment would work, but what if not? What if the payment will be lost?

Good luck!

Christian, can you guys PM me here, so I can locate the actual service?

So Dan I had 10.000k on card ballance, and was able to withdraw that cash, but i have more on virtual card...FCP is not moving my money from virtual account to card balance because of Choice Bank (they said choice bank is not accepting this transaction anymore)... i want to know:
1: are they telling the true in this sittuation, or they just don't wanna give me my money
2: the money in my virtual card is at FCP or at Choice Bank
3: will i recover my money? Or low chances...

I would really apreciate an answer...
Thank you

And btw thanks Amber for accepting me :)

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.