AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is unbelievable that FCP refuses to send out an official notifications to their clients and explain their situation.
i mean, at least they could admit that they fucked up and send a mass mail and apologize.
crazy situation and a prove that they don't act like pros.

Christian, can you guys PM me here, so I can locate the actual service?

I have the same issue, the amount I had exceeded the card's limit so part of the money is stuck in the account. I just finished talking to someone from Support, basically they told me that the only thing I can do is wait and that I'll receive an email when they find a solution. Needless to say, that's anything but reassuring...

In order to apply for a paxum card you need to receive a payment before right?

yes..very stupid, i have a paxum account since 2015 but never used it because I went with payoneer..I'm gonna link my paxum to chaturbate, then wait for chaturbate pay period, then apply for a card, then wait one month for the card to arrive...I'm sooo pissed :(

This is insane, i cant log on my paxum account, and trying to put it as payment method on MFC they say "Your recent payment request change was not approved. Unregistered Paxum e-mail adddress. Please make a free account at Paxum.com first. "
How on earth unregistered as i even have a card from them. Im going to get insane with all this shit

yes..very stupid, i have a paxum account since 2015 but never used it because I went with payoneer..I'm gonna link my paxum to chaturbate, then wait for chaturbate pay period, then apply for a card, then wait one month for the card to arrive...I'm sooo pissed :(
they will have to issue new cards for everyone, till then u could try the wire transfer... pure curiosity can u access ur account? im having trouble with it and wanna check with others too. thx

Ask yourself - is camming my main income? Can i afford any lost payments?
If camming is your main income and you NEED the money for living, then you can probably afford the fee for wire transaction, no matter that we both probably think the fee is incredible fuc*ing high.
Yes, Paxum can be cheaper if SEPA payment would work, but what if not? What if the payment will be lost?

Good luck!

Yes i selected wire transfer .Because nobody tell nothing about paxum and im wondered if other models accept that ,sometime money gets lost in paxum, I thinked before about paxum just for advantage of SEPA but i dont wanna risk that i loose my hard earned money. If i think that fees will be reasonable because with first choice i payed every day 3.95 usd fee+5 usd immediate load + 3.15 usd for withdraw. Its 12.1 usd per day=363 usd per month only fees. so if i request money twice per week it will be same. PLUS i will be safe that money goes directly from camsite to my bank .

they will have to issue new cards for everyone, till then u could try the wire transfer... pure curiosity can u access ur account? im having trouble with it and wanna check with others too. thx
yes, just logged into it, no problem here

read them both, thx, i was wondering where in account is the actual option to click on when u want to withdraw:)

if you go inside ur paxum profile and click "withdraw" to bank account.. you can only select SWIFT or EFT.
Doestn apper SEPA....even if in "faq fees" is reported also SEPA..
o_O

thx. and whats the one u have to pick? im trying to add a bank account and its asking me swfit or eft

nothing... I think paxum is usefull if you can do SEPA!...But i cant select sepa (only swift or eft). if paxum cant do sepa... Ill think Ill select directly wire trasfer from CB.

nothing... I think paxum is usefull if you can do SEPA!...But i cant select sepa (only swift or eft). if paxum cant do sepa... Ill think Ill select directly wire trasfer from CB.
Same. Selecting direct wire transfer from website is the best choice now and you can continue work without any worry.

Same. Selecting direct wire transfer from website is the best choice now and you can continue work without any worry.
im thinking to cash some money on chaturbate tomorrow and send them to paxum see how things work out... as fees and time till they get to my bank account.

Does anyone have experience with Epayservices or epayments and lives in Europe? Like are you able to use their cards or what? Or are you able to send money to a PayPal account?
I see it recommended somewhere but no one is sharing experiences.

I selected Wire transfer for now and this truly sucks. I don't even mind the minimal payout (don't even know the fee... The mfc wiki says 15 only?) but Firstchoice was soo easy to use.

I have to same problem. Any news about this?
Just that fcp is part of payoneer(and they won't close everything, just the adult part-FCP) and they will do their best in getting solutions for us... like signing with a new bank that could allow us to withdraw our money...

Just that fcp is part of payoneer(and they won't close everything, just the adult part-FCP) and they will do their best in getting solutions for us... like signing with a new bank that could allow us to withdraw our money...

Thanks.
On my overview on the FCP website, I can see they tried to load my card. The amount is even deducted of the virtual account. But it has never reached the card.

I have to same problem. Any news about this?
I have some good news that maybe it gives us, with frozen money... some hope... i withdraw 2 days ago 5k and they charged me 10k saying for the past 2 days that this is internal error... now the 5k are back in my account... so let s dream again about the fact that the money will eventually come back to us and they are serious and only having some problems in delivering us the cash... thank you...

Aside from those who earn under $1000 and aside from those who cannot accept wire transfer to their country.
I would strongly encourage anyone else to use either wire transfer or cheque. These are the safest two options for you to receive your wage without an intense worry.

Anyone who is in the UK and wanting to know time scales, I used to get paid via wire transfer from MFC, currently wire transfer from IWC and C4S and it takes no longer than 2-3 days to reach my bank.

Thanks.
On my overview on the FCP website, I can see they tried to load my card. The amount is even deducted of the virtual account. But it has never reached the card.
Exactly...10mins ago mine reached...so just wait for it to come... hope this is first step in resolving and filling our cards

Damn, Paxum are hella sluggish with their verification process. It's been almost 48 hours since I submitted my docs, and nothing happened so far...
Also, somebody mentioned SEPA payment option not showing under "Withdraw Funds".
I think you need to be verified in order to use the site with full functionality.
I'll be back with a little guide when I'm verified.

Hi !

First message here ! Wish it wasnt for such a stressful situation :(

Is there a way to get direct deposit from mfc in canada with a cross border bank account ?

I'm not seeing the option when selecting my payment method but maybe someone found a way or was able to do it by contacting mfc support ?

Christian, can you guys PM me here, so I can locate the actual service?
Just dropping a reminder that brand new ACF members cannot initiate private messages, but they can reply to a message you send.

Haha the people asking to be paid in crypto are in the wronnnng thread and should just email the company they cam for. Clearly these people have the means to convert funds into cash, the problem models are facing now is the fact that they have no way of getting their payments into cash because they rely on first choice pay as their own bank!

If you are not in the US and relied on first choice pay you need to get over to paxum.com and register and go through the verification process ASAP, then make a withdrawal to it -- you will need some emergency funds for the next 4-5 weeks until you get a card!

Status
Not open for further replies.