AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody have experience with SkyPrivate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2018
West Texas
I was looking for alternatives for a couple of model friends and I came across skyprivate. But I don't see much info online about them. Anyone had any experience with them?

I liked them a lot when I used to cam with them. They have a cool Skype plug-in that calculates the rate per minute as soon as the Skype call begins, and it also can prevent customers who don't have funds in their account from calling you. The only concern I would have is that maybe Skype will soon not be a friendly platform for adult video chat. Skyprivate doesn't seem concerned, though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
My experience with them has been very mixed. One day support is super great and helpful, the next they're giving me information that's contradicted by an email they send out the next day to everyone.
Also... they need to spellcheck a lot of stuff on their site.

However I LOVE the pay-per-minute concept, I'm just sad I won't be able to use them with the FCP shutdown.

Thanks, Kiki. That's the kind of useful info I'm looking for. With all the turmoil right now over firstchoicepay, I don't want to be sending my friends to a site that ends up causing headaches. If you don't mind me asking, generally, do SkyPrivate models end up developing regulars? There seems to me to be clear advantages and disadvantages. I had never heard of them before last week. So I assume they don't have a lot of activity. But, people coming there expect to do privates, so there isn't the problem of freeloading. I suspect that getting found is kinda random at first but if a girl can get a few regulars, it would be better than sitting around all day on MFC waiting to be found and enduring the freeloaders.

Thanks, Kiki. That's the kind of useful info I'm looking for. With all the turmoil right now over firstchoicepay, I don't want to be sending my friends to a site that ends up causing headaches. If you don't mind me asking, generally, do SkyPrivate models end up developing regulars? There seems to me to be clear advantages and disadvantages. I had never heard of them before last week. So I assume they don't have a lot of activity. But, people coming there expect to do privates, so there isn't the problem of freeloading. I suspect that getting found is kinda random at first but if a girl can get a few regulars, it would be better than sitting around all day on MFC waiting to be found and enduring the freeloaders.

There can still be freeloading through Skyprivate, in that you can get guys adding you on Skype and promising to do a show after asking a bunch of really sexual questions that they're probably jerking off to. Also, there's no minimum time for the shows, meaning that a guy could take you for a show and it's only like 1 or 2 minutes long. Some models prefer Cammodel Directory, because customers have to buy a block of time first.

The traffic is also pretty crappy on Skyprivate, in my experience. I didn't get many customers through Skyprivate (like, could go days between getting a show with a Skyprivate customer) and very, very few regulars. Of course, a model's mileage may vary.

I remember Skyprivate might have had a program where a model could accept a lower payout percentage in exchange for being promoted more and getting more traffic... I think the payout percentage was 80%, but if you signed up for their promotion thing you'd get 60%... But more traffic. I made more money at Streamate, which had a much lower payout percentage but really good traffic.

Thanks to you too, rrottenbee. The girl I most want to help is tired of sitting all day in free chat and has wanted to start doing Skype shows. But she's in a real panic over this FCP situation. I thought I saw several other options for getting paid by SkyPrivate.

Thanks to you too, rrottenbee. The girl I most want to help is tired of sitting all day in free chat and has wanted to start doing Skype shows. But she's in a real panic over this FCP situation. I thought I saw several other options for getting paid by SkyPrivate.

There are other options available, however support needs to communicate better. I was told one thing via their live support over Skype but then totally different info was released to models.
Example:
upload_2018-4-16_15-53-28.png
I was told wire transfers for international models were a $1000 minimum. The next morning I woke to an email stating wire transfers were a minimum of $2000.
upload_2018-4-16_15-54-45.png

I was also told that ACH payments would be available to me, which the email clearly doesn't show them
upload_2018-4-16_15-55-33.png

Basically, none of their payment options are available for me.
upload_2018-4-16_15-56-43.png

I am really disappointed.. and the same with Cammodel Directory, they only have 2 payout options for international models and neither I can use (Paxum fees are through the roof.. would be 50%+ of my total payout & ePayments claims I'm already signed up when I am not)

upload_2018-4-16_15-58-36.png

I use SkyPrivate and get more shows there than Cammodeldirectory. I get my pay through BoleynModels and get it either the same day I do the show or if it falls past 4 pm, I get it sent the next day, so it's very convenient. (My referral link below - though I'd definitely recommend BoleynModels even if they didn't give me referral $).

https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?page=network-sites&campaign=&affToken=MzQ5

Boleyn doesn't even take a percentage for SkyPrivate so you get the full amount.

My heart goes out to all you girls. In this forum we often hear about romance scams and such. I have encountered my share of those but the truth is that most camgirls are honest and hard working. Many of them had the bad fortune of being born in countries where high unemployment and bad economies give them few opportunities to earn a living. They are forced into camming or other ways to survive. I usually stay with friends when I go to Romania but last time I stayed with a young couple thru Air-B-and-B. He was a real jerk and she was a real sweetheart. But she felt forced to live with him because he had inherited the apartment and she could not afford any place else. She was a mid-level employee at Hewlett Packard. Full time she made less than $500 a month. It's really tough.

These countries need to realize how much these sites pump into their economies.

She should try Boleyn. I'm pretty sure they work with Romanian models and she can work for several sites and get all her money paid out in one combined payment.

I was looking for alternatives for a couple of model friends and I came across skyprivate. But I don't see much info online about them. Anyone had any experience with them?
Hi @Boerman and nice to meet you! I am Steven, from SkyPrivate.

I just read this thread and wanted to tell you that besides the information you already got, if I can help you with something else, don’t hesitate to contact me. What I can tell you about us, in general, is that we offer this unique pay per minute system, which allows the model to earn money from the very first interaction. Plus we ensure a very good payout rate (starting point: min 75%). You probably haven’t heard about us yet because we did not push on the marketing area, all our growth was an organic one.

After reading the discussion carefully, my conclusion is that, of course, we can discuss the pluses and minuses in working with such a system, but it is clear that you need to see where the balance is and, as I was saying, if you still feel you need more information so that you can decide which is the best option, I’m here.

Thanks, have a nice day!

I liked them a lot when I used to cam with them. They have a cool Skype plug-in that calculates the rate per minute as soon as the Skype call begins, and it also can prevent customers who don't have funds in their account from calling you. The only concern I would have is that maybe Skype will soon not be a friendly platform for adult video chat. Skyprivate doesn't seem concerned, though.

Hy @Kiki Jane and thanks for your appreciations.
In this last period, as we all have seen, the adult industry has been challenged though all sorts of methods, with the FCP problem being perhaps the most delicate one. It's our role to find solutions every time and to give our models the best conditions, that's why I want to assure you of our efforts so that these changes to have a lesser effect on us, all.
Going back to Skype and how can Skype be used now on in the adult area, indeed, taking into account the so far published actions, we have no reason to be concerned. Of course we are connected to this subject and we are trying to anticipate what will come next, offering to our models a blog where anyone can read all the details: http://blog.skyprivate.com/skype-banning-accounts-sesta-protect-account-skyprivate/
Best, Steven!

Please find below the list of all the payout options we offer (at the moment):
  • For USA residents
    1. Bank deposit via ACH | Fee is $5 ( minimum $100 - maximum $3000 per transaction)

2. International bank transfer (SWIFT) | Fee: $50 | available for min $2000 payouts

3. Bitcoin | Fee: $0.00 | network fee is paid by SkyPrivate
    For non-USA residents
    1. ePayments wallet – EUR payout only | Fee: 0.0 $

2. International bank transfer (SWIFT) in USD | Fee: $50 | available for min $2000 payouts models

3. Bitcoin | Fee: $0.00 | network fee is paid by SkyPrivate

4. European bank transfer in EURO using SEPA (European banks) | Fee: $0 (minimum $100 per transaction)

I am Steven, from SkyPrivate.
Hi Steven. If you would like to be verified here at the forum as an Industry Rep, please send me a private message. As your account looks right now, I cannot verify you actually work for SkyPrivate, so I must recommend to anyone reading your posts to make outside contact to you at their own risk.

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
Wait no, ePayments are rejecting my ID. That's why I can't sign up. -_-

Hy @rrottenbee and nice to meet you.

First of all thank you very much for the feedback you gave us, I really appreciate your sincerity.
At the same time, please accept my apologies for the incoherence of the information you have received from us.
It's not an excuse, I know that, but this whole situation with FCP has overwhelmed us all and I think you agree with me. We are not perfect and we are not afraid to recognize when something does not work the way it should
From the very first moment we found out, we tried to react and find alternative solutions for our models. In some cases we succeeded immediately, for others we are still trying to find solutions.
About the international transfers, I want to tell you that this limit has been set precisely because of the very high fees that exist. I do not think it is a good alternative for anyone to pay $100 fees for a payout of the same amount, as an example. We are currently trying to see if we can negotiate more convenient fees and we will keep you updated about this.
As per Epayments, if your application is recent, this is the reason why it was rejected. Epayments decided to stop their business in Columbia and send a general notification informing all the users that they want to review their card issuing terms and conditions.
As far as we know, there is no risk for any other country to come up with this problem, so as soon they do this review everything should be back to normal, anyway please add me to Skype (ID: live:stevenskyprivate), let’s talk there for more and see what we can do for you.

Best!

just heard from my best friend in Romania. She just got turned down by ePayments
This happens because Epayments decided to stop their activity in Columbia and now they are reviewing cards issuing terms and conditions. Thus, no new application is accepted, based on their recent related notification.
After they will finish this step, everything should get back to normal.

Hi Steven. If you would like to be verified here at the forum as an Industry Rep, please send me a private message. As your account looks right now, I cannot verify you actually work for SkyPrivate, so I must recommend to anyone reading your posts to make outside contact to you at their own risk.
Yes, of course. I just send you a private message, waiting for your reply. Thanks,

Hy @rrottenbee and nice to meet you.

First of all thank you very much for the feedback you gave us, I really appreciate your sincerity.
At the same time, please accept my apologies for the incoherence of the information you have received from us.
It's not an excuse, I know that, but this whole situation with FCP has overwhelmed us all and I think you agree with me. We are not perfect and we are not afraid to recognize when something does not work the way it should
From the very first moment we found out, we tried to react and find alternative solutions for our models. In some cases we succeeded immediately, for others we are still trying to find solutions.
About the international transfers, I want to tell you that this limit has been set precisely because of the very high fees that exist. I do not think it is a good alternative for anyone to pay $100 fees for a payout of the same amount, as an example. We are currently trying to see if we can negotiate more convenient fees and we will keep you updated about this.
As per Epayments, if your application is recent, this is the reason why it was rejected. Epayments decided to stop their business in Columbia and send a general notification informing all the users that they want to review their card issuing terms and conditions.
As far as we know, there is no risk for any other country to come up with this problem, so as soon they do this review everything should be back to normal, anyway please add me to Skype (ID: live:stevenskyprivate), let’s talk there for more and see what we can do for you.

Best!

I'm in New Zealand and they rejected my ID due to it not being a "valid ID" in their opinion yet no other site I've signed up with has had an issue. It is not a recent application.

Kiki, I'd like to ask your opinion on a plan going forward for my friend.She's been on MFC over 7 years but now she's a full time student enrolled in an advanced degree program. Her school schedule does not afford her as much time to sit in public chat waiting for someone to be moved to tip her or take her private. Since privates are where the most money can be earned, do you think it would likely be best to scrap public chat completely and go exclusively with something like SkyPrivate?

Kiki, I'd like to ask your opinion on a plan going forward for my friend.She's been on MFC over 7 years but now she's a full time student enrolled in an advanced degree program. Her school schedule does not afford her as much time to sit in public chat waiting for someone to be moved to tip her or take her private. Since privates are where the most money can be earned, do you think it would likely be best to scrap public chat completely and go exclusively with something like SkyPrivate?

Honestly, I'd recommend Streamate before indie camming sites like SkyPrivate, because the traffic is there. With something like SkyPrivate, you can go a long time before any shows whatsoever. Your friend might get more action than I did, because I am a bit older and heavier and more of a niche taste, whereas a young student might do very well.

With Streamate, there is free chat, and I think Streamate models are less likely than MFC models to make really big, obscene money. However, it's a private-based site that doesn't allow off-site contact, so she wouldn't have to attend to social media and offline chatting that MFC models do. If your friend is young and pretty, she almost certainly will make good money on Streamate most shifts. She could put 10 hours a week into it and do well.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I'm in New Zealand and they rejected my ID due to it not being a "valid ID" in their opinion yet no other site I've signed up with has had an issue. It is not a recent application.
Have you tried to get in touch with their support team and find more details about the reason why they rejected your ID?

Have you tried to get in touch with their support team and find more details about the reason why they rejected your ID?

As I said in the post you replied to, they don't count it as a form of acceptable ID.

As I said in the post you replied to, they don't count it as a form of acceptable ID.
Ok, I am now in contact with their support to see if we can find any alternative solution. I ll get back to you. Thanks, have a nice day!

@rrottenbee
I checked the situation with the Epayments support team and I have their conformation about accepting applications from New Zealand. Most likely, it is the document you used for the registration/verification process that was not accepted, I think this was also your feedback.
From what I know/checked in New Zealand there are some different identity documents than usual, let's say, but if you can use a passport/driving licence, everything should work just fine. In addition, what I can recommend you is to take a look at their official information about this here (https://help.epayments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001904474-How-to-verify-my-account) and maybe also get in touch with their support team for clarification on the documents.
Hope this helps. If there is something more I can do for you, let me know.

@rrottenbee
I checked the situation with the Epayments support team and I have their conformation about accepting applications from New Zealand. Most likely, it is the document you used for the registration/verification process that was not accepted, I think this was also your feedback.
From what I know/checked in New Zealand there are some different identity documents than usual, let's say, but if you can use a passport/driving licence, everything should work just fine. In addition, what I can recommend you is to take a look at their official information about this here (https://help.epayments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001904474-How-to-verify-my-account) and maybe also get in touch with their support team for clarification on the documents.
Hope this helps. If there is something more I can do for you, let me know.

My dude I literally told you all of this info, that they rejected me for my ID because it's not the typical thing, I've talked with your support via email and Skype too, there's just no way I can work on Skyprivate and get paid out. As I said, I already emailed ePayments to discuss this and they confirmed my ID (NZ 18+ card) is not acceptable. Unless you wanna shell out the $180 I don't have to get a passport that I won't use, I'm going to have to go with another site because there is nothing more I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.