AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what matter with this Cosmo if our money are to CHOISE BANK as far as i understood they are stucked there not of First Choise ,I think thats the hiding part of the problem bc maybe FCP not even have what to transfer to COSMO ! I reallyyyy hope i m wrongggg !
Cosmo and first choice are not the same company.... Cosmo is a new payment method. Your money from first choice would not be there. Its 2 different companies. You need to get your current money from FCP but people can receive new payments from cosmo. Not sure where you got this info that Cosmo would have your money as that currently is not the case. Please stop spreading wrong info :) we need to make sure people know what's going on not make assumptions.

Cosmo and first choice are not the same company.... Cosmo is a new payment method. Your money from first choice would not be there. Its 2 different companies. You need to get your current money from FCP but people can receive new payments from cosmo. Not sure where you got this info that Cosmo would have your money as that currently is not the case. Please stop spreading wrong info :) we need to make sure people know what's going on not make assumptions.
Hey for sure my english is verry bad ,read carefully still i didn t say money are to COSMO :))))))) for those who understood my point ,if money are to CHOISE BANK and not to FCP than we will be happie only receive new payments on COSMO and MAYBE the virtual funds

Its weird...last night Cosmo Pay was available for me too. I just checked again today and now its gone. @InkInSkin can you confirm again if its still available for you? Maybe since its not yet ready CB pull that option out?

@Mandy Chen
It's still available for me!

@Laura0210
Day 8 here, still not verified.

@nicehotjob
Sounds good. Can you withdraw to an external bank account with Cosmo?

No. Choice Bank shutting down is the reason. FCP has actually done nothing wrong here. They have been a good and trustworthy site for a long time, if they could get a different backer that'd be best case scenario really.

If it was only that, they could just find a new bank and credit card provider. Plus the communication from firstchoicepay was just...well...non existent and apparently not only towards customers, towards their employees as well.

I'm on day seven at Paxum since my application. I don't blame them though, the amount of applications will be through the roof.

Just sign up in cosmo :)
For verification the first thing they ask is "source of founds"... I dont know what I have to write...chaturbate??
-paxum: me too not verified...1 week ... :(
cosmo cant wire to bank... looking in them site.. its just a card as fcp... the related bank is "intercash" in isle of man..

I signed up for Cosmo just now. It looks like a breeze and too good to be true (compared to Paxum, epayments and eservices way heavier procedures and still no verification after 5 days). However I remember having the same breezy feeling when starting with Payoneer years ago and it was as good as it looked ...
In the verification email I got it says my card will be printed and send to me the next 5-7 days. I just hope its legit and MFC adds it too, so we can move on to better days :)

I signed up for Cosmo just now. It looks like a breeze and too good to be true (compared to Paxum, epayments and eservices way heavier procedures and still no verification after 5 days). However I remember having the same breezy feeling when starting with Payoneer years ago and it was as good as it looked ...
In the verification email I got it says my card will be printed and send to me the next 5-7 days. I just hope its legit and MFC adds it too, so we can move on to better days :)

what do u write in "source founds" for verification?? do u select "other" and then u wrote "chaturbate"??
thxxx

Hey, Ive been Ukrainian cam girl for 5 years I went thought it all starting from shit greedy studio))
So about the registration: I also do not live where I have registration i.e propiska and I also rent!))) But before there was NO WAY they will deliver you card to adress which is not registration one! It was same with Payoneer (for me at least), so I accepted it and I just send it to my registration adress and then I go to that post office and pick it up. I also once was living abroad for awhile and wanted new card to be delivered there and they refused whatsoever. I was living in Dominican Republic and it was 2014 tho.
Now: I have the new type of passport which is ID card and since this thing doesn't have any pages, ur registration doesn't written anywhere on it, so governtment in additional to ID card gives paper A4 with your registration info and you carry it wherever you need it. So it's what I sent to ePayments and they not gonna accept that damn paper whatsoever, stupid.
epayservices accepted no problem and I am going to follow with my plan - I will just send card to my registration adress and visit post office there. I know it for sure might be more problematic if you live in a different city! Maybe you could try to give them bill for internet? Like if I pay for internet and cable TV it's all on my name and with rented apartment's adress. I haven't heard about that telegram thing, so not sure.
So far epayservices seems okay and I very soon plan to try transfer mfc money from there to usd privatbank card and see how it goes) I will for sure update on that.
Not only my registration address is in another city, but it's the active war zone (East) and basically not quite Ukraine at the moment :(
So no chance for me with this option, I haven't been there since 2014. Painful reality.

It sucks so much that they don't accept your ID attachment registration - although, honestly, I think the whole "propiska" thing is total bullshit :D There should be a simpler way of registration as a citizen and I think the city registration must be enough. Like, it's my fckng business if I move in and out a lot of different apartments within one city, just send me the fckng card to wherever I want!
I realize it's probably all about taxes and control of our lives. Bleh.

My Internet provider is a dumb dumb, because I can't even change the rate (I wanted to buy the best speed from them) without the apartment owner, not saying about them sending bills to my name.
But I'm actually ready to pay those $10 to ePayservice for the address proof - I used to stick to my principles and tried to find another way, but now I want to stick to my money. A new principle, why not :D

Please keep me posted here or in PM, if possible :) Thank you very much for a detailed answer :)

ETA: Btw, I also started from a shitty greedy studio and I'm oh so happy to be able to do this on my own :) The only concern I have is lack of communication between local models (ok I'll be honest, adequate local models, cuz I saw one forum and it was awfully vulgar most of the time).
I sincerely love ACF and insanely appreciate all the help I got from here, but when it comes to payment questions, noone can help but a local person with real experience.
Thus, if interested, we could try and create a group chat here or wherever to share info and such :) Just an idea, but let me know if you're in (or if anyone else is reading this and likes the idea, let me know as well :D)

Last edited:
Hey for sure my english is verry bad ,read carefully still i didn t say money are to COSMO :))))))) for those who understood my point ,if money are to CHOISE BANK and not to FCP than we will be happie only receive new payments on COSMO and MAYBE the virtual funds
I don't think you will receive funds currently in your FCP account to Cosmo. But you can receive new payments from cam sites to Cosmo

Hopes...but at least first time I didn't got a negative answer about my question

Attachments

• Replyfcp.jpg
    Replyfcp.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 70
So I've directed an angry tweet @Paxum a couple days back regarding their sluggish verification process. They tweeted me back today, asking for my account email. They told me I should have an update within 24-48 hours.

I just posted what they said. I don't know what to say ... why do you say that I have to make some calls in Belize? is there something I'm missing?
I not saying u missing something ,is just u only contact FCP support ,forgot the other side CHOISE BANK where it might be our money ......

I not saying u missing something ,is just u only contact FCP support ,forgot the other side CHOISE BANK where it might be our money ......
I signed with FCP the lience of agreement not with choice bank. I expect fcp to clear the situation. If they have a problem with Choice bank, that's not my problem, they have to clear it, it's their own business, I pay fees to FCP not to choice bank.

But thanks...I'll consider what you said, maybe it'll help somehow

I signed with FCP the lience of agreement not with choice bank. I expect fcp to clear the situation. If they have a problem with Choice bank, that's not my problem, they have to clear it, it's their own business, I pay fees to FCP not to choice bank.
If you check the TOS you agreed to, it's bad news. If FCP/Payoneer liquidate or just lose your money, you can only expect to be reimbursed an amount equal to what you've paid them in fees. Your money is not guaranteed to be safe by their own admission. It's not protected the same way a bank account is. Unless FCP had us agree to different TOS, this is what you've got-
15. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYONEER, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT,
INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THE
PAYONEER ACCOUNT OR US PAYMENT SERVICE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM ASSERTED IS
BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYONEER'S LIABILITY TO YOU AT ANY TIME EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE TOTAL FEES YOU
PAID TO PAYONEER FOR THE USE OF THE US PAYMENT SERVICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYONEER, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCE BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE
CONTROL.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE
PAYONEER ACCOUNT AND US PAYMENT SERVICE BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE
ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED

yesterday i signed up for paxum , today i got verified so i can use it but i allready choose wire transfer from mfc and i don t have the money yet in my usd account , this bank wire shit is taking too long for my taste . i wish i could have have applied for paxum a few days ago

If you check the TOS you agreed to, it's bad news. If FCP/Payoneer liquidate or just lose your money, you can only expect to be reimbursed an amount equal to what you've paid them in fees. Your money is not guaranteed to be safe by their own admission. It's not protected the same way a bank account is. Unless FCP had us agree to different TOS, this is what you've got-

Lets no talk so dark scenariu ,plus any entity work under some laws and under some authorities that they have international laws!Lets be optimistic still !

Optimism is great. I hope that everyone sees all of their money. But, when a handful of people are putting information out there that is not reality, it's important to bring reality back in. Without understanding the situation and the danger that was always looming, people will only get themselves into the same trouble or worse. Dangerous times. If one person here starts pushing a site that's a mirror because they're desperate, others could end up there too. On top of losing money, folks could be doxxed. Aside from that worse case scenario, these sorts of cards are made to take advantage of people. They're for people like us who are cornered, and they're for people who have too terrible of credit to get a real bank account or who don't have enough money to get a backed card. Large sums of money should never be left on them. Anyone who needs to use them (I used payoneer/fcp for several sites myself) should understand the risks so that they can mitigate them.

Optimism is great. I hope that everyone sees all of their money. But, when a handful of people are putting information out there that is not reality, it's important to bring reality back in. Without understanding the situation and the danger that was always looming, people will only get themselves into the same trouble or worse. Dangerous times. If one person here starts pushing a site that's a mirror because they're desperate, others could end up there too. On top of losing money, folks could be doxxed. Aside from that worse case scenario, these sorts of cards are made to take advantage of people. They're for people like us who are cornered, and they're for people who have too terrible of credit to get a real bank account or who don't have enough money to get a backed card. Large sums of money should never be left on them. Anyone who needs to use them (I used payoneer/fcp for several sites myself) should understand the risks so that they can mitigate them.
OMGGG what dramatic u are:) after i readed all u just wrote i was looking to window to see if the world endeed loool , ,i joke :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.