AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone is assuming a HELL of a lot here. I doubt FCP is transferring funds to this Cosmo pay or that They are even the same company and even if they were WAIT for the official announcement.

Edit: spreading misinformation will help No one so lets try to keep rumors aside and only use official info.

Last edited:
i dont think its about wanting a revival of FCP, its more that paxum hasnt helped many of us and its been over a week, with a 2nd forth night just 13days to end, everyone just needs an option to receive funds about now... its beyond frustration and more into despration now

Has anyone else received an email from Chaturbate that funds have been sent to their Paxum but they've not received it in their account yet? It says can take up to 24 hours but usually it's nearly instant.

Just because someone claims it on an external forum, doesn’t make it a Chaturbate claim. We need to select our words carefully, I know I need to correct myself sometimes for sure.

But it's added as payment method on the official chaturbate.com website. That's strange.
It is not an option as far as I see:
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 4.24.06 PM.png

This Cosmo pay thing does show up on my streamate dashboard as a payment option but it said "not available in all countries see website for details" then couldn't find any details on the Cosmo website lol

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
  • Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
This Cosmo pay thing does show up on my streamate dashboard as a payment option but it said "not available in all countries see website for details" then couldn't find any details on the Cosmo website lol

It is only available to European countries at this time. I don't know if it is officially a payment option or not. Or if the site is reputable. At least the Chaturbate blog said they hope to make an official announcement this week about alternative payment options so maybe that will clear things up a little.

It is only available to European countries at this time. I don't know if it is officially a payment option or not. Or if the site is reputable. At least the Chaturbate blog said they hope to make an official announcement this week about alternative payment options so maybe that will clear things up a little.
As my screenshot above shows it is an official option on streamate

Cosmopay is good now to create accounts , but i don t trust much this site yet, let s wait a few more days , i bet mfc will add them as a payment too.

Maybe Chaturbate only has it as an option for people in countries who it is available for and Streamate/I'm Live have it enabled for all.

Cosmopay is good now to create accounts , but i don t trust much this site yet, let s wait a few more days , i bet mfc will add them as a payment too.

Yea, I would still want to find out more about it first too. That is one reason some want to hear it announced officially too.

I'm amazed at how many people here want a revival of fcp under a name to be honest. I mean, isn't fcp the reason for the mess now?

No. Choice Bank shutting down is the reason. FCP has actually done nothing wrong here. They have been a good and trustworthy site for a long time, if they could get a different backer that'd be best case scenario really.

I tried signing up for Cosmo Pay..and it turns out they only accept countries in Europe. I hope this is only temporary and they are going to add additional countries later on.

Paxum is shitty and lame and etc.

I submitted my docs 5 days ago and still no reply from them. I hope this century i'll have my account verified. :grr:

Reactions: maria herna
I had very good experience with paxum for over a year. Was using card with no problem as also makin wire from paxum to bank sometimes (3-4business day).
I just don't understand why won't they tell their clients who will issue new cards.

For 3 days I'm waiting for my documents at epayservices to be approved :/

We are from slovakia and signed COSMO. At first cosmo surprisded me with cool feature of virtual card. after you sign you get virtual card so till you dont receive plastic card you can use your money! wow ! that can calm down this situation. You can use your virtual card to pay things online. I have added this option on chaturbate today. Yesterday was only comming soon. Tomorrow i get payment from chatrubate and i can you tell you more.

Fucking hell , so i still didn t recieve my wire transfer from mfc :( when i used this option many years ago i would recieve the money next day , now it s been 2 days , i am freaking paranoid

We are from slovakia and signed COSMO. At first cosmo surprisded me with cool feature of virtual card. after you sign you get virtual card so till you dont receive plastic card you can use your money! wow ! that can calm down this situation. You can use your virtual card to pay things online. I have added this option on chaturbate today. Yesterday was only comming soon. Tomorrow i get payment from chatrubate and i can you tell you more.
Can you tell me please which bank mfc use when they send wires ?

I have a small insight to offer .
Whenever a big website is adding a new payment solution provider, it's not a simple Java button on a web page, or an IT ticket, or an R&D bug fix task.
This is a mass project on their ends, and is usually done in careful stages in order to ensure its success. it's called a roll out by most operational lingos.
With that being said, here's what I suggest, instead of creating a havoc, let's wait for each website's instructions, and see that everything runs through. Everybody's support channels are most likely overwhelmed, however I strongly believe that no one is being ignored. I'd also like to add, that this is the time to show respect for each other, and assist, a value that models taught me in here more than once. Some of the people viewing this thread have experienced bigger changes, and went through them with flying collars, so I let a newbie like myself listen to them and learn.
I'm making an educated guess here, so feel free to take what I say with a grain of sand :)

Oh my god... how many news?!ARRGHHH...
so:
-paxum: fuck! 1 week ago I submitted my documents and still not verified!!!! I yet hate them :(
- cosmo??? what is this? I think if many site put that in payments methos it cannot be a "fake"
- epayments: just I know that they cant receive WIRE in usd

Reactions: Laura0210
so what matter with this Cosmo if our money are to CHOISE BANK as far as i understood they are stucked there not of First Choise ,I think thats the hiding part of the problem bc maybe FCP not even have what to transfer to COSMO ! I reallyyyy hope i m wrongggg !

Status
Not open for further replies.