AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 100% that cosmo is from payoneer. I knew about this satellite days ago from an inside source of payoneer. They are payoneer related 100%. Same as fcp. So if the money are held by fcp its gonna be an easy thing to transfer them to a clone that has the capacity to pay the money..
... mhhh seems a very good news :)

@zumba2 could you hold back please until this is REALLY confirmed? Many people read this, not all perfectly fluent in English and so far this is just not a fact.

And I won't even start about how bad firstchoicepay's communication was. If it wasn't for @Dan Epstein we wouldn't know anything from fcp directly and Dan does this, because he's just a great guy who was let down by the company whose "magical" comeback you somehow celebrate here now before it's a fact, which is a bit bizarre to me to be honest.

Thank you, Dan.

There is basically NOTHING on their website so far besides big words and the whole thing is a complete black box starting with how they registered the website anonymously in the first place.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Cosmo? Does this website even have a terms and conditions part? This is not the time to encourage a phishing attempt! I happen to read and speak Spanish, and this is not looking solid.
We have to be responsible and not mislead folks with links.
Do you speak Ladino?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Responding to the bolded part. Choice Bank did not shut down on their own, they were shut down by the government of Belize, all assets seized, so this is why they went out of business without any warning whatsoever.

Not sure how much FOSTA/SESTA has to do with it exactly, but it probably has a lot more to do with anti-terrorism efforts seeing as the country of Belize has a lot of issues with money laundering. Unfortunately, sometimes the sex industry is affected by these laws and efforts, even when everything they're doing is legal.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it: https://www.breakingbelizenews.com/...rug-trafficking-and-money-laundering-country/

Cosmo? Does this website even have a terms and conditions part? This is not the time to encourage a phishing attempt! I happen to read and speak Spanish, and this is not looking solid.

Yes thats what im concerning about .. but CB already made a decision . So hope it is a good one.

but i see Bango and stripchat they are giving you a choice that paying you by EURO now to be able to accepting the payment from E-payment as they not accepting USD

Last edited:
Lol, the website looks like another copy&paste of Payoneer and FirstChoicePay. Anyway, that inside information of zumba2 on one of the previous pages, seems to be real. I hope the rest of zumba2 information will be come true too.

Where can I read the message of Chaturbate about this new payment processor?

Dan can you guarrantee 100% that cosmopayment.com is not part of a payoneer product?

Same platform, same fees, same messages...
95% copy paste...

And the date of birth of cosmo is 28march...
So many stuff related...

Just say please that you are 100% that they are not related and I will believe you...

Thanks and maybe this time you ll reply to me!
All the best!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless
Dan can you guarrantee 100% that cosmopayment.com is not part of a payoneer product?

Same platform, same fees, same messages...
95% copy paste...

And the date of birth of cosmo is 28march...
So many stuff related...

Just say please that you are 100% that they are not related and I will believe you...

Thanks and maybe this time you ll reply to me!
All the best!

Disclaimer: I have no insider information.

I think until you actually see your money in your hands, everything said here in this forum is conjecture as far as FCP is concerned. It's good to be hopeful and it's useful to imagine progress is being made. However, it's pretty obvious after 23 pages, whoever in the know is either unable or unwilling to confirm anything officially.

Disclaimer: I have no insider information.

I think until you actually see your money in your hands, everything said here in this forum is conjecture as far as FCP is concerned. It's good to be hopeful and it's useful to imagine progress is being made. However, it's pretty obvious after 23 pages, whoever in the know is either unable or unwilling to confirm anything officially.
I am just curious if cosmopayment.com is the substitute for payoneer... but noone cooperates... :(

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pennyless
Phising attempt?! You mean that chaturbate adopted a method of payment from a Phising site? I can't believe that.
Cosmopay it's real and we'll gonna use it. Few days ago when I said I have the information that payoneer will go with other bank and I first mentioned cosmo you said, @Dan Epstein, something like we shoould not believe this kind of "fake news".

I would be very happy to know that you and your team found this solution. But again your answer is not as consistent as I expected and you tell us to calm down because this is not the solution you found. After all there re still no news about the situation.
What is FCP hiding there? Really. All this gets into a ridiculous game played with our money down on table.

If it looks like FCP or Payoneer and is hosted by GoDaddy, it's a safe assumption that it's a mirror trying to take advantage of the situation and steal your info or your money.

If it looks like FCP or Payoneer and is hosted by GoDaddy, it's a safe assumption that it's a mirror trying to take advantage of the situation and steal your info or your money.
Ok, then why this method appears on chaturbate already?

It's not Chaturbate's money getting lost if it's a bad site. Just suggesting you all use caution in a situation that more and more people are finding out about and can use to their advantage. If you're so sure about it, why are you asking anyone else?

It's not Chaturbate's money getting lost if it's a bad site. Just suggesting you all use caution in a situation that more and more people are finding out about and can use to their advantage. If you're so sure about it, why are you asking anyone else?
As long as they offer me that method of payment I trust that chaturbate did the verifications before. They are not from yesterday in this industry.

Also, a good friend of mine who has a trusted source in payoneer told me about this site days ago and gave me this link.
I don't say now, go and be paid through with their service or something but at least I try to find a logical algorithm of the situation.
There is also a cosmos bank located in India another tax heaven and as far as I know India don't apply to new regulations.

This are the reasons why things make sense to me..of course I can be wrong. Only those who do nothing are not doing mistakes. But at least it might be a hope

Phising attempt?! You mean that chaturbate adopted a method of payment from a Phising site? I can't believe that.
Cosmopay it's real and we'll gonna use it. Few days ago when I said I have the information that payoneer will go with other bank and I first mentioned cosmo you said, @Dan Epstein, something like we shoould not believe this kind of "fake news".

I would be very happy to know that you and your team found this solution. But again your answer is not as consistent as I expected and you tell us to calm down because this is not the solution you found. After all there re still no news about the situation.
What is FCP hiding there? Really. All this gets into a ridiculous game played with our money down on table.
Hi, let’s have a look. I’m not perfect, never claimed to be. Chaturbate are a very reliable resource, and they do a news blog section in their website.
I was referring to the link to a forum that was posted, nothing else than that. I whole heartily trust the official Chaturbate website. If my former post was vague, I’m sorry.

Reactions: cbook100 and zumba2
Hi, let’s have a look. I’m not perfect, never claimed to be. Chaturbate are a very reliable resource, and they do a news blog section in their website.
I was referring to the link to a forum that was posted, nothing else than that. I whole heartily trust the official Chaturbate website. If my former post was vague, I’m sorry.

This is how it looks... i couldn t upload it on private conv....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180417-154500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180417-154500_Samsung Internet.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 67
This is how it looks... i couldn t upload it on private conv....
Thanks Christian!
Here's what I suggest.
Since broadcasters are from different regions, and some have other settings, and I am by far not an expert on the Chaturbate interface; we should take a step back, and see what are the exact instructions by Chaturbate first. There were many links thrown into the discussion. One of a UK based website, that looked different than a clone in grey colors.
Now if I'm a model, or a user, or an affiliate, how do I know which one is okay? The screen shot from the mobile interface does not have link in it, and we are not supposed to see your private details to begin with.
I'm not saying it's not true, but I'd rather be a security freak, than to simply go for a non verified suggestion. Can you see where I'm coming from? So much has happened this week, so let's all take a deep breath, and work together. Besides, I'm the last person here to participate in a discussion just in order to prove someone else is wrong, I'm on your side.

Thanks Christian!
Here's what I suggest.
Since broadcasters are from different regions, and some have other settings, and I am by far not an expert on the Chaturbate interface; we should take a step back, and see what are the exact instructions by Chaturbate first. There were many links thrown into the discussion. One of a UK based website, that looked different than a clone in grey colors.
Now if I'm a model, or a user, or an affiliate, how do I know which one is okay? The screen shot from the mobile interface does not have link in it, and we are not supposed to see your private details to begin with.
I'm not saying it's not true, but I'd rather be a security freak, than to simply go for a non verified suggestion. Can you see where I'm coming from? So much has happened this week, so let's all take a deep breath, and work together. Besides, I'm the last person here to participate in a discussion just in order to prove someone else is wrong, I'm on your side.

Actually it does have a link in it. It still seems like something to wait on until there is more verification. One thing that seems weird however is why wouldn't Payoneer or FCP be able to comment on this (if it is an affiliate product). I can understand there couldn't be any comment until it is active. Now that it is published on Chaturbate you would think there could be some official comments about it unless there is something fishy going on with it. And why would any site approve them as a payment processor before they are active? I hope it is a good option but there is a lot of questions right now about it.

Come to think of it, why would they even need to change the branding? The problem with FCP is the backing of the bank in Belize. Was the association with FCP part of that problem? I'm not trying to suggest anything, it is just a little confusing.

Last edited:
Thanks Christian!
Here's what I suggest.

It s clear that cosmo is payoneer s child... right?

They should move our frozen funds from fcp platform to cosmo with new issued cards...

It s my oppinion but i think this is the best thing they can do for us...

Hope you all with blocked funds on FCP agree with me...

Thanks!

Can I ask you a few questions please? The grey looking website, not the one with the dot UK suffix, have you seen the requirement to provide a full card number for the purpose of opening a support ticket? Do you realize that no payment provider will ask you for that?
That is true....but this looks like a "beta" version...
I ve found on other forums people from chaturbate already trying to select this service and is pending with the message "soon"....

If payoneer admits this/his product, it s clear that you didn't knew about it, no?

That is true....but this looks like a "beta" version...
I ve found on other forums people from chaturbate already trying to select this service and is pending with the message "soon"....

If payoneer admits this/his product, it s clear that you didn't knew about it, no?
External forums are not the official Chaturbate information source, nor Payoneer's. You forgot that I was a rep in there to begin with :)
Nos aguantamos, con esperenza, y vigilancia Cristian.

Status
Not open for further replies.