AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FirstChoicePay is part of the "Choice Bank". The money that exceeded your 10k card limit is stored on a Choice Bank account. That account and all the accounts of other clients who don't have anything to do with FirstChoicePay, are frozen. I think regulatory authorities forced "Choice Bank" to stop their FirstChoicePay service by this way. That's why Choice Bank closed FirstChoicePay so fast. Now it's waiting until regulatory authorities say it's ok to do business again.

It's on page 10 of this thread. Loona posted it. It was put out last Wednesday. One day after this was all went down. You posted complaining there was nothing from them for a week, no info was given, and bashing them but didn't even bother to read the thread first?
OK but still, why their support say that they won't do that? I never got such an information from them. First time I saw that post even if I read all this thread.
Anyway, hope you're right and they're sending the funds back asap

About that return to sender button: if I have 2k on my balance, how do they know which part of that 2k is for website X en which part is for website Y?

• Funny!
Reactions: zumba2
hey did you use international wire transfer for this payment ? i am asking you cause it s my first time using it and i am paranoid :)))
Hi Dahlia,
yes, i've made a real bank account here in Italy, I'll pay for international wire but I'll No more pay for USD-EUR conversion ... at this point i think International Wire is best option for our future payments:)

Hi Dahlia,
yes, i've made a real bank account here in Italy, I'll pay for international wire but I'll No more pay for USD-EUR conversion ... at this point i think International Wire is best option for our future payments:)
yes i am curious in how many days the money will be in our accounts , the wires were sent like 5 hours ago .

Dan, could you please PM me, I have kind of a different problem than most people here. I cant pm you since I am new to the forum (wich is great by the way, wish I found it earlier!!)

Hi , yes we are payed about one hour ago by wire.

I hear that ePayment ask bullshits about your transactions, that you need to send them contracts, docments and other bullshits otherwise your money will remain on account. Try use wire or send email to chris. ePayments dont receive in USD and temporary dont issue new cards

Who's Chris? Is he a Paxum representative? Did you get verified by sending an email to him? I've already emailed somebody called Ruth like 5 days ago, but no reply so far...

today just to make it funnier ,chaturbate make delay in payments. this situation is incredible :confused::confused::confused:
I just received an email from the support:
"
Dear Darkemporium,
We closed the pay period yesterday and we are processing the payments.

You should receive the payment within 5-8 business days.

Thanks,
Support"

I just received an email from the support:
"
Dear Darkemporium,
We closed the pay period yesterday and we are processing the payments.

You should receive the payment within 5-8 business days.

Thanks,
Support"
WTF I get first email with "We’re letting you know that we’ve sent a Paxum Payment for your account " and after than this : "Your payment is currently processing and will be in your account within 1-2 business days."

I am approved on Paxum and can't request a card because looks like i am not eligible after sending all my documents and being approved anyways

AND my paycheck from 1-15 from MFC being there now.

FUN.

ANvsiqW.png

Sent chris a DM on twitter and support a message

also wire transfer from paxum isnt allowed to my country (Brazil) - here I am, stressed with my paycheck locked there.

I am approved on Paxum and can't request a card because looks like i am not eligible after sending all my documents and being approved anyways

AND my paycheck from 1-15 from MFC being there now.

FUN.

ANvsiqW.png

Sent chris a DM on twitter and support a message

also wire transfer from paxum isnt allowed to my country (Brazil) - here I am, stressed with my paycheck locked there.
That is because you are new member like me and others. Requesting cards for new members will be avaiable in this week. That say me Chris

Reactions: GweenBlack
That is because you are new member like me and others. Requesting cards for new members will be avaiable in this week. That say me Chris

Thanks! Becuase I called my credit card company and they wont let me load any funds to it, it will go as a LOAN and it will be a ridiculous debt if i transfer any funds to it.

Can I ask why many opting for Paxum and not Wire transfer? :)
Because wire transfer is 45 usd fee + 70 usd fee takes my bank. And my bank told that wire transfer from US in usd can take up to 2 week. PAxum promised to do instant transfer to external card or EFT by 5 usd. FOr that

Reactions: Darkemporium
Because wire transfer is 45 usd fee + 70 usd fee takes my bank. And my bank told that wire transfer from US in usd can take up to 2 week. PAxum promised to do instant transfer to external card or EFT by 5 usd. FOr that
Ok now I understand :)
Different fee for every country ;)

Can I ask why many opting for Paxum and not Wire transfer? :)

In Brazil, wire transfer for every 3000 BRL (877 usd~) you have to go personally to your account manager and sign tons of papers for every transaction, government rule to avoid money laundry - it also has besides the taxes IOF (convertion tax) and Receita Federal cuts for international transactions, that in the end it's not worth the headache. Specially if you are doing transactions with 3-4 websites and every 15 days.

I can perfectly und
In Brazil, wire transfer for every 3000 BRL (877 usd~) you have to go personally to your account manager and sign tons of papers for every transaction, government rule to avoid money laundry - it also has besides the taxes IOF (convertion tax) and Receita Federal cuts for international transactions, that in the end it's not worth the headache. Specially if you are doing transactions with 3-4 websites and every 15 days.
I perfectly understand that :|
Now i've doubt my bank told me lie about how easy is receive a Wire transfer ... :eek:

This world is going to fuckself. Just incredible. We are in 2018 and all transfers must be fast and cheap. fck. Sorry but im very angry

Reactions: Darkemporium
This world is going to fuckself. Just incredible. We are in 2018 and all transfers must be fast and cheap. fck. Sorry but im very angry
In Italy (My bank words) the 45$ fee include conversion USD-EUR and other fees ... so SEEMS to be convenient!
But ... i have many doubt about it :grr: ... let's wait the first transfer and check if this is the truth

Reactions: nicehotjob
It wasn't even Choice Bank. They were "forced" into a liquidity restrained position. I take that to mean their assets have been effectively frozen. The thought is that MasterCard initiated this as part of its BRAM program in response to tax haven and money laundering laws. But it seems FOSTA/SESTA is the legislation that pushed them into taking this action now.

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/...ard-issuer-in-liquidity-constrained-position/

Paxum apparently had foresight to make other arrangements although they were also associated with Choice Bank (hence the problem with their current cards). I hope things start to get sorted out and maybe FCP will take some steps to get back in business also. If this law is really the reason this happened however there could well be more disruptions like this in the future. When things start to get back to normal though I think it would be beneficial to have multiple payment options available in case there are more problems like this. I don't think you can really blame anyone in the industry for what happened. Hopefully the majority of this will be resolved soon but be watchful for new problems also.

Responding to the bolded part. Choice Bank did not shut down on their own, they were shut down by the government of Belize, all assets seized, so this is why they went out of business without any warning whatsoever.

Not sure how much FOSTA/SESTA has to do with it exactly, but it probably has a lot more to do with anti-terrorism efforts seeing as the country of Belize has a lot of issues with money laundering. Unfortunately, sometimes the sex industry is affected by these laws and efforts, even when everything they're doing is legal.

@zumba2 Have you tried contacting support on the site where you work to see if the missing portion of your payment was received by them yet? Sometimes these things take a few days to show up, but someone there might be able to help you figure out what happened and how to get the remainder of your payout. Hope you can find a solution soon. :(

Responding to the bolded part. Choice Bank did not shut down on their own, they were shut down by the government of Belize, all assets seized, so this is why they went out of business without any warning whatsoever.

Not sure how much FOSTA/SESTA has to do with it exactly, but it probably has a lot more to do with anti-terrorism efforts seeing as the country of Belize has a lot of issues with money laundering. Unfortunately, sometimes the sex industry is affected by these laws and efforts, even when everything they're doing is legal.

@zumba2 Have you tried contacting support on the site where you work to see if the missing portion of your payment was received by them yet? Sometimes these things take a few days to show up, but someone there might be able to help you figure out what happened and how to get the remainder of your payout. Hope you can find a solution soon. :(

If you read the article included it provides some of the reasoning why those laws may be to blame. I know they did not choose to shut down, they were forced. It seems MasterCard's withdrawal of support most definitely is the direct reason for the countries regulatory agencies to freeze the banks assets. Whether it is specifically due to those laws, money laundering or tax haven problems it appears the bank became too high a risk for MasterCard's risk management. The only reason I think that involvement matters is that it could cause ongoing problems that people should be watchful for. I also hope things start to resolve and this is an isolated case. For the time being any funds that actually reside with Choice Bank are definitely frozen. Hopefully that is not the issue for people here but I think some funds truly will not be available until the banks problems are resolved.

For every model from EU who work on MyFreeCams i have very very good news! Today i received money in my bank ,sendt yesterday by wire transfer. Im surprised that was so really fast! The fee was only 15 usd from site side and 0,20 € from bank side ! Just incredible. I think that is fastest, cheapest and safest way to get your money! woohooo HUUUGS

For every model from EU who work on MyFreeCams i have very very good news! Today i received money in my bank ,sendt yesterday by wire transfer. Im surprised that was so really fast! The fee was only 15 usd from site side and 0,20 € from bank side ! Just incredible. I think that is fastest, cheapest and safest way to get your money! woohooo HUUUGS
i did not recieve yet , but banks are open from 9.30 in the morning , when did u recieve them , last night? which country do you live ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.