AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did not recieve yet , but banks are open from 9.30 in the morning , when did u recieve them , last night? which country do you live ? lol
This morning. An sms from bank wake me up exactly 30 minutes ago. I have checked my bank account and my money are really received! I live in Slovakia :)

This morning. An sms from bank wake me up exactly 30 minutes ago. I have checked my bank account and my money are really received! I live in Slovakia :)
i am from romania and i checked online now and still no money , maybe when banks open in 30 min i will see the money ? who knows lol

i am from romania and i checked online now and still no money , maybe when banks open in 30 min i will see the money ? who knows lol
I hope that you will get soon . Financial departmen of my bank work from 6 am .After one week without money its just cool feeling this. I hope that this day will be nice for all models here . Hugs

Reactions: Darkemporium
I made an account on paxum like 2 days ago ,and it s said that need be verrify ,i didn t had the option to load my documents yet ,now when i enter it s say that this email in doesn t exist ,i tryed register again and it s say this email is already taken!It happened same at u or ?

U made an USD account in ur country right ?And what option did u choosed onPaxum ,Withdrw found by wire transfer ?

Does anybody have any real experience with ePayments? I've found some opinions (rumors) that they may be really meticulous when it comes to adult transactions, but why would camsites offer them as a legit option then?
I'm working on getting along with Paxum, but there are issues so I'm looking for a faster solution.

Does anybody have any real experience with ePayments? I've found some opinions (rumors) that they may be really meticulous when it comes to adult transactions, but why would camsites offer them as a legit option then?
I'm working on getting along with Paxum, but there are issues so I'm looking for a faster solution.

They're idiots! I've made account with them a week ago and was trying to get verification. But first they wanted me to upload photos of documnets instead of scans, and then they was not accepting my most official ever paper about my registration adress! They keep request another registration proof but there can't be anything more clear and official than paper I've uploaded already. So I gave up, made account with epayservices and haven't had any problems with scans and registration.

SO i haven t been paid yet from mfc via wire has anyone bern paid by mfc -int wire ?

Chaturbate now offers a new payment method called Cosmopay. http://www.cosmopay.co.uk/ COULD be the homepage. There is almost no info about that company using a Google search, not even an address on the homepage too.

Why can't the sites just open a bank account at some European bank and offer Sepa transfers? Safe and inexpensive.

Chaturbate now offers a new payment method called Cosmopay. http://www.cosmopay.co.uk/ COULD be the homepage. There is almost no info about that company using a Google search, not even an address on the homepage too.

Why can't the sites just open a bank account at some European bank and offer Sepa transfers? Safe and inexpensive.

It s cosmpayment.com ! Not co.uk

I hope that you will get soon . Financial departmen of my bank work from 6 am .After one week without money its just cool feeling this. I hope that this day will be nice for all models here . Hugs
I'm very happy to hear that.
If I have any news from my bank i'll post my experience too :D

It's depend from your site :)
For example: Chaturbate told me yesterday I'll have my transaction in 5/8 working days
so i know u are from italy , u work on cb ? i am talking about mfc , usually mfc is faster than cb in payments , i still didn t recieve anything yet , the girl or girl recieved the money this morning , they are from slovakia.

It s cosmpayment.com ! Not co.uk

Lol, the website looks like another copy&paste of Payoneer and FirstChoicePay. Anyway, that inside information of zumba2 on one of the previous pages, seems to be real. I hope the rest of zumba2 information will be come true too.

Where can I read the message of Chaturbate about this new payment processor?

so i know u are from italy , u work on cb ? i am talking about mfc , usually mfc is faster than cb in payments , i still didn t recieve anything yet , the girl or girl recieved the money this morning , they are from slovakia.
Yes i work on CB ... :)
At this point best option for you can be ask directly to the site :D

They're idiots! I've made account with them a week ago and was trying to get verification. But first they wanted me to upload photos of documnets instead of scans, and then they was not accepting my most official ever paper about my registration adress! They keep request another registration proof but there can't be anything more clear and official than paper I've uploaded already. So I gave up, made account with epayservices and haven't had any problems with scans and registration.

Damn, ePayService are the one I'm having problems with :D

I've tried to do address proof for them, but they don't accept anything from me and my registration address is not where I leave so they insist on me somehow verifying I actually live where I live. Duh. Come on, you can never get a bill for your name in a rented apartment (at least in our country).
So I have only one option with them - to order a $10 telegram with some sort of a verification code or smth. I'm actually willing to do that, but I'm not sure they are legit so I'm stalling.

Do you know anything about them? I understand you've just signed up yourself, but maybe you know someone using them. In Ukraine camming is in grey area and I don't want to risk my personal data.

These is no message about cosmo pay but you can see the option in your payment options page on cb.

There is even less information on cosmopayment.com "leading provider of payment solutions", there is absolutely nothing anywhere about that company. How did cb come up with that company?

There is even less information on cosmopayment.com "leading provider of payment solutions", there is absolutely nothing anywhere about that company. How did cb come up with that company?

They are talking behind the scenes. On 13 April 2018 CB wrote on their blog:

In addition to encouraging Broadcasters to sign up for a Paxum card, we are actively seeking secure and reliable companies to replace First Choice Pay. We hope to announce alternative options next week, April 16 - 20.

So that's this week.

It's clear that cosmopayment is from the same creators as payoneer and firstchoicepay. The good news is that there is finally some movement. Maybe they can transfer our stucked funds to cosmopayment.

In addition to encouraging Broadcasters to sign up for a Paxum card, we are actively seeking secure and reliable companies to replace First Choice Pay. We hope to announce alternative options next week, April 16 - 20.

So that's this week.

It's clear that cosmopayment is from the same creators as payoneer and firstchoicepay. The good news is that there is finally some movement. Maybe they can transfer our stucked funds to cosmopayment.[/QUOTE

wow this could be a good news. says coming soon

So that's this week.

It's clear that cosmopayment is from the same creators as payoneer and firstchoicepay. The good news is that there is finally some movement. Maybe they can transfer our stucked funds to cosmopayment.

The homepage was registered for "Registration private" by godaddy at the end of March this year. I'm not convinced so far, gime me some transparency here.

Did anyone get paid from cb with wire transfer ( international) in these days? Everything is ok?
I’m still pending verification on Paxum ....and 2000$ to get from cb.. I really don’t know how to get money:(

Lol, the website looks like another copy&paste of Payoneer and FirstChoicePay. Anyway, that inside information of zumba2 on one of the previous pages, seems to be real. I hope the rest of zumba2 information will be come true too.

Where can I read the message of Chaturbate about this new payment processor?
Haaaa! Told ya! So happy to hear things are moving. It is for real another satellite of payoneer. Now let's see our money flying from fcp to cosmo so we can withdraw them :whistle.

#thisisnotmychoice

I've checked the site but no clue they are same of FCP (surely i'm missing something) :) https://www.cosmopayment.com
I've found something about this Cosmopayments but I'm really bad with spanish ... there is anyone can explain what's going on here? They are talking about cosmopayments ...
http://forovideochat.com/Thread-Fir...6fff8ff35a9170bf3247577f2e94&language=english

I've checked the site but no clue they are same of FCP (surely i'm missing something) :) https://www.cosmopayment.com
I've found something about this Cosmopayments but I'm really bad with spanish ... there is anyone can explain what's going on here? They are talking about cosmopayments ...
http://forovideochat.com/Thread-Fir...6fff8ff35a9170bf3247577f2e94&language=english
It is 100% that cosmo is from payoneer. I knew about this satellite days ago from an inside source of payoneer. They are payoneer related 100%. Same as fcp. So if the money are held by fcp its gonna be an easy thing to transfer them to a clone that has the capacity to pay the money..

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkemporium
Status
Not open for further replies.