AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
Hello everybody.
Because of new annoucement, by CB and othere site, about new payment methods that technically will replace FCP... I think could be a good idea create this new thread where we can only chat and talk about "cosmo" and "PAXUM" and this new experience.
So we will not mix "cosmo" and "paxum" in other discussion about fcp-money fronzen-wire-epayments or other.
Please Id like we will talk only about this 2 companies, their fee and cards

I just be verified by cosmo and paxum.
Now, for example, I have only to choice.. which one use for CB? Whats better?
Have anyone tried to receive founds in cosmo?

(sorry for english) ^^ hope you like my thread

Signed for paxum one week ago and I'm still not verified. Converted 50$ (test) from CB daily to Cosmo 2 days ago and haven't recived any funds yet. So tired of this s...t.

Signed for paxum one week ago and I'm still not verified. Converted 50$ (test) from CB daily to Cosmo 2 days ago and haven't recived any funds yet. So tired of this s...t.
paxum verifed me after 9 days... I wrote to chris in twitter.. be patience.. they will verify u.
cosmo..but...are you yet verified?

I got this virtual card with card number, CVV, exp. date and SAN number which I linked to CB and my phyiscal card is on it's way. I send them mail today, but I recived automatic reply from support, that they will contact me as soon as they can.

From Paxum Blog : link

In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week! These cards will be automatically provided to existing card-holders at no additional cost as well. Card status updates will be visible in accounts beginning next week.

That was 1 week ago , on Friday 13th.

One week later no card status update and no official statement.

Applied for Paxum 1 week ago and nothing. Got verified on Cosmo within 1 hour, haven't tested it yet as I work only on MFC. MFC replied to an email from me they plan to add Cosmo as payment option. Don't know when.
Someone in another thread said they managed to receive funds on Cosmo already.

I got accepted by paxum oretty soon and I've got payments already. But now I am waiting for them to send out my money that I applied for on 18th.. Sometimes they seem to be slow. :/ If they don't send out my money on monday I write to the support. LOL I linked my european bank account for my paxum and used EFT transfer.

How is it possible that a company like cosmopayment appears out of nowhere and is now offered by quite some camsites, including the big ones? Seriously, does anyone have any kind of explanation for it? Does anyone know anything about that company at all? I mean, directly from them?

How is it possible that a company like cosmopayment appears out of nowhere and is now offered by quite some camsites, including the big ones? Seriously, does anyone have any kind of explanation for it? Does anyone know anything about that company at all? I mean, directly from them?
Honestly I don't give a f..k as long as they start operating asap and the same simple way FCP did. For sure its not the right moment to email support and shoot tons of questions, as dudes must be really busy setting up such system. If the big cam sites trust them, I do as well. Will test them on the 1st and see if I get the money and most of all if the virtual card works.
Cosmo PLASTIC CARD - if anyone receive it already, please let us know.

I just received my plastic card from them this morning. It was pretty quick!
Thanks! I am trying to figure out if I am even verified. When I registered 5 days ago I got a code, card number and a message "your plastic card is on its way". However today I saw on the KYC section I have to upload passport pic and a bill with my address. I kinda don't know where I am in the process right now.

Thanks! I am trying to figure out if I am even verified. When I registered 5 days ago I got a code, card number and a message "your plastic card is on its way". However today I saw on the KYC section I have to upload passport pic and a bill with my address. I kinda don't know where I am in the process right now.

I had the same thing, I think they rushed their website to be able to provide payments quickly.
What I did was email support telling them about this (submitted info but it looked like I hadn't on the dashboard) and the next day I received an email saying : "Congratulations! We would like to inform you that the documentation you submitted has been approved and that your account has been upgraded. Please login to icwd.cardportal.com and check the "Fee" tab to view your new load limit."
I received this email April 18th late at night, and received the card this morning.

If anyone is curious, on the back of the enveloppe it says "if undelivered please return to Andaria Limited", with an address in the Isle of Man. It was mailed with Royal Mail.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Adrianna__
they approved the documents on April 20, hope this week I get the card , Melissa, from what country are you?

Honestly I don't give a f..k as long as they start operating asap and the same simple way FCP did. For sure its not the right moment to email support and shoot tons of questions, as dudes must be really busy setting up such system. If the big cam sites trust them, I do as well. Will test them on the 1st and see if I get the money and most of all if the virtual card works.

Or it could mean that they don't really check payment processors or (conspiracy mode on) that cosmopayment didn't appear out of nowhere and a known player is behind it, the registration date of their page (end of March) might be a coincidence but could mean they knew they would get a good business opportunity soon.

Reactions: QuinnLane
What is the maximum limit of the Cosmo card? Also $10 000 like FCP? What happens when you exceed the limit?

---

I just received my plastic card from them this morning. It was pretty quick!

Tell us when you have already received a payment and tried to cash out with your plastic card. That would be helpful. Thanks!

What is the maximum limit of the Cosmo card? Also $10 000 like FCP? What happens when you exceed the limit?

---

Tell us when you have already received a payment and tried to cash out with your plastic card. That would be helpful. Thanks!

I sent them an email earlier asking about the limits, if I hear back I'll let you know. Streamate will be sending me a payment Friday to my Cosmo account, will keep you posted!Not sure how long it takes to reach the Cosmo account etc (Streamate put a notice for the models who selected Cosmo as a payment method, saying that things might be a little longer right now as it was just implemented, but they expect things to be quick in a week or two).

Reactions: bbbosic
I tried to open an account in Paxum and I got lost, a lot of requirements that a two years ago I couldn't fill 'cause I didnt understand haha So I opened my account in FC and it all worked good until now... I'm from Mexico and seems that Cosmo doesn't work for my country. I'm kind of lost. What shall I do?

Is there a Paxum rep on here? I've been waiting for what seems like forever to get verified. My proof of address has been validated, but my proof of identity has been rejected and I've no idea why it would be. It's the exact same photo of my passport I've used to get verified everywhere else.

finally i got verified on paxum. these idiots from CosmoPayment don't respond to my email's. i sent 50$ 2 days ago to my cosmo account and i'm still waiting for verification. i dont know how many people got verified in one hour. damn...

I've just opened my new paxum account and I haven't received my mail, how long does it take? I mean, I've just completed the last steps (add your name, ID card, phone number) and I'm still waiting for a mail to confirm my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.