AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions and answers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! i'm wondering if anyone has had issues with vouchers? i have one member that can't seem to gain access to any of my albums after they've purchased them. it's a pain for both of us and i'm really hoping i'm just doing something wrong on my end lol.
Once you create a voucher, you can send it to them right on that page by putting their name in the "mfc mail" box.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.23.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.23.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.23.44 PM.png

Once they get it, they click the voucher which takes them to a page they redeem it.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.24.11 PM.png

Then they can watch it right then and there (it'll show it was redeemed)
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.24.21 PM.png

Or they can get back to it at any time by using their "tipped" link.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.24.36 PM.png

Or if they even click the voucher link again it takes them to this page, where they can still click the green button to go back to the video page to view it.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.25.04 PM.png

On the model end, we see this. If it's green, they've redeemed it, if it still shows a trash can next to their name, they have not redeemed it yet.
Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.26.43 PM.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
hi guys! i'm wondering if anyone has had issues with vouchers? i have one member that can't seem to gain access to any of my albums after they've purchased them. it's a pain for both of us and i'm really hoping i'm just doing something wrong on my end lol.

If you and your member follow all the steps above, there should be no problem.

I just MFC-Mailed a couple of vouchers to people and they were redeemed. Follow Amber's excellent instructions and it should be fine. :)

QUESTION: Regarding the new goal option. I had a club going trying to reach a goal before goals were introduced - I want to switch it over since it makes way more sense, but when I select the option that all tips to that club go towards the goal, it doesn't register what people have already tipped (I presume it just registers from that point on). Is there a workaround for this?

QUESTION: Regarding the new goal option. I had a club going trying to reach a goal before goals were introduced - I want to switch it over since it makes way more sense, but when I select the option that all tips to that club go towards the goal, it doesn't register what people have already tipped (I presume it just registers from that point on). Is there a workaround for this?
That doesn't sound like something you could rig up. If it was the other way around it'd be fine (sending club vouchers to people who tip in the goal) but I can't think of way to do the opposite.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BONERKILLER69
You could always make the goal not show contributors, so the club is the master list.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BONERKILLER69
You could always make the goal not show contributors, so the club is the master list.
Cool, thanks for the idea, I think that's what I'll do. I just created the goal and subtracted what I had already raised so it's pretty much sorted! It would be cool to be able to retroactively let people use tips they sent to contribute to a goal!

O.O Has anybody else tried to use the MFC Share watermark tool/feature yet!? It's horrible! It just randomly placed watermarks, sometimes right over my face, etc. And here I thought it was an awesomely fast and new way to watermark my pics! Not sure how (or if) it's working on my videos yet. Am I crazy!? Should I turn this off, or is there any way to place these watermarks, or move them? Why have this feature if it can cover my dang face. Distracting from my face! Or. I wonder if when the album is downloaded, are these watermarks still there (I'd assume so.) What's the point of this feature if it sucks so badly!? halp?

Does anyone know a way to get a different video to be the "cover" for a Collection? I think the cover for the Collection is by default the most recently uploaded video. For example, if 1 video is in two collections, and it's the most recent video, it becomes the cover for both collections. I'm wondering if there's a way around that?

Does anyone know a way to get a different video to be the "cover" for a Collection? I think the cover for the Collection is by default the most recently uploaded video. For example, if 1 video is in two collections, and it's the most recent video, it becomes the cover for both collections. I'm wondering if there's a way around that?

Can you reorder the videos in the collection? It might be that after you reorder them, that the first video will become the cover. I haven't made a collection yet though.

Can you reorder the videos in the collection? It might be that after you reorder them, that the first video will become the cover. I haven't made a collection yet though.

No, you can "Rearrange" the Collections themselves on the Collections page, but I don't see a way to rearrange the Albums within a Collection.

I found something which I think is a bug. If you make a collection unlisted it still shows up on the pages of the albums that are part of that collection and it's a clickable link.

Why can that be a problem?
Say you want to schedule a sale for some time in the future and you create an unlisted collection for it with a sale price, so you only have to tweet your link (something which can also be scheduled) then people who click on the collection link now can already buy the collection for the sale price.

That makes it very hard to schedule sales ahead of time, for instance during times you are traveling and can't update MFC share, but you still want to have a nice sale going on while you are away.

I feel an unlisted collection should not be listed on the individual album pages at all.

I found something which I think is a bug. If you make a collection unlisted it still shows up on the pages of the albums that are part of that collection and it's a clickable link.

Say you want to schedule a sale for some time in the future and you create an unlisted collection for it with a sale price, so you only have to tweet your link (something which can also be scheduled) then people who click on the collection link now can already buy the collection for the sale price.

That makes it very hard to schedule sales ahead of time, for instance during times you are traveling and can't update MFC share, but you still want to have a nice sale going on while you are away.

I feel an unlisted collection should not be listed on the individual album pages at all.
Just change the price when the sale starts.

I do feel that's unintended, and would like my hidden collections to be completely unknown to viewers. I currently have 3 that are not intended for people to see that they even exist... I'll send this in to support and see what can be done.

I do feel that's unintended, and would like my hidden collections to be completely unknown to viewers. I currently have 3 that are not intended for people to see that they even exist... I'll send this in to support and see what can be done.
@Fatquack
Fixed!

Random, but I uploaded a bunch of stuff and when I click the link it says that I have no content?? have anyone else had this problem?
Need more details than this to see what the issue really is. Can you link us to your share page? Did you upload individual videos into albums? Have you checked the album settings on them?

Random, but I uploaded a bunch of stuff and when I click the link it says that I have no content?? have anyone else had this problem?

Are you looking at the page while signed into share? I know you said you uploaded it which implies yes but if looking from a different browser or tab make sure that's also logged into the share site. If you are not actually logged into share and have region blocked your location it might behave like your description.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Someone on twitter asked if I could post this here! This is a link to a twitter thread I made with some basic tips and strategies you can use to make sure you're boosting your visability on MFCshare and help drive sales, especially video sales.

Here's the content of the thread:

Basically consider 2 things w mfcshare (and selling anything online rly) 1. How are they finding u? Do what u can to help them 2. Once they find u, why should they buy? Make it as appealing as possible.

I've had a lot of models saying to me they're having trouble getting ppl to buy vids from mfcshare recently. I just spent a few mins looking through some of their pages... and I have some basic tips.

1. Mfc share does not have tags or categories like a traditional clipsite. The search is important. It searches titles. Use KEYWORDS

This will make ur video titles ridiculous but I will title something
"Big tits redhead gives messy bj w gagging and dirty talk" vs "dirty girl"

2. Screenshots. So many of y'all are using the ones mfc generates automatically. Usually these are terrible!! That avatar is the FIRST THING to catch their eye so make it GOOD! Eye catching when small.

3. Upload or create a proper preview. It's also worthwhile uploading free previews as separate albums with links to purchase. This way ppl scrolling free albums (default view) find it. Experimenting w this recently significantly boosted my sales

4. Descriptions. Are
Vital.

It can be short and sweet but you need to accurately describe the contents of your video.

(If u use "add more" put the text below the vid or tweets sharing that album wont have the screenshot attached)

5. Use collections to sort your vids into categories that make sense for your content. Especially important if u have a lot of vids.

You can embed collections or specific albums, clubs etc in your profile very easily. The more traffic u direct to your mfc share page the better. When they click on snapchat from ur profile they will see other content from u too.

6. If your content is stream only consider changing it. There may be valid reasons u don't want to but just be aware that can impact sales.

7. Post some free content! Doesn't have to be full vids but something ppl will want go click on. The more viewers u get the higher u bump on the explore tabs. When ppl finish watching your vid mfcshare pops up to suggest more of your content.

8. And finally, update regularly. When u update you are listed in the new albums pages. Get ur previews and screenshots up fast.

Be aware Uploading something as unlisted then listing it later means u will not be listed as new content when u list it. So you may miss out on views

^^This is great advice. I was a small time affiliate for an adult site for 1-2 years or so, and I definitely agree with most of the tips. Picking the right photos/screenshots was a big one, and I was very meticulous about that. Keywords are very important for SEO reasons also.

I've had conversations with my favorite model about some of this stuff, but I'm not sure if she understands or is just a bit complacent with things. Sometime she's shrugged it off as members just wanting everything for free. But I also think her moderator generally handles most of it, which I kind of disagree with, since he doesn't have experience in this industry. I know she works very hard, but I think if she was a little more hands on with creating content that she would have more success. How she does things is not necessarily any of my business, but she often tells me "today was a low day" or things like this.

One question I have is in regards to clips from past shows vs new content. Do you ladies find that either generates more sales than the other? Something I'm curious about, but it's also something I might mention to my model friend, as her MFC share is probably 90% old show clips.

^^This is great advice. I was a small time affiliate for an adult site for 1-2 years or so, and I definitely agree with most of the tips. Picking the right photos/screenshots was a big one, and I was very meticulous about that. Keywords are very important for SEO reasons also.

I've had conversations with my favorite model about some of this stuff, but I'm not sure if she understands or is just a bit complacent with things. Sometime she's shrugged it off as members just wanting everything for free. But I also think her moderator generally handles most of it, which I kind of disagree with, since he doesn't have experience in this industry. I know she works very hard, but I think if she was a little more hands on with creating content that she would have more success. How she does things is not necessarily any of my business, but she often tells me "today was a low day" or things like this.

One question I have is in regards to clips from past shows vs new content. Do you ladies find that either generates more sales than the other? Something I'm curious about, but it's also something I might mention to my model friend, as her MFC share is probably 90% old show clips.

depends what the show is. Old show clips don't sell paticularly well unless they are filmed to the same standard as my regular videos. This one however made me fuck tons.. cos it was a pretty special and very graphic show.
https://share.myfreecams.com/a/2r3y1kzh

I have like 1 million albums on MFC share, each album contains recordings for one of my shows, and I want to put all these albums in 1 big album or folder for 2018 so I can sell all my 2018 recordings. Is this possible?

You can't move the albums into one album, but what you can do is make a 2018 recordings collection.

here's mine as an example: https://share.myfreecams.com/Miss_Lollipop/collections

If you scroll through you'll see i have all of my 2018 vids in one collection. All my 2017 etc and so on. Then if you look at my 2017 collection you'll see i've added a bulk price of 3000 tks - that means that person can tip that price to get every video in that collection. If i add vids to the collection later, they will NOT get the new vids.

THe advantage of collections is that you can have single albums in multiple collections.

So my 2018 vids are all grouped in one, but all my girl/girl vids from any year are also in my 'girl/girl' collection and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.