AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on StripperWeb reported getting their payment on their Cosmo account, and they were able to withdraw cash.
Seems like it took 5 working days for the payment to get to them.

Streamate does have a disclosure on the login page if you use Cosmo at the moment, that says "Please note: If you are expecting payment via CosmoPayment this week, it has been initiated. Because this payment solution was implemented quickly, there may be a delay on when you see the funds in your Cosmo account. We are working to resolve this and expect processing to return to normal schedules in the coming week or two. Rest assured, your payment will be received!"

So hopefully soon enough things are faster!

I requested my daily payout from CB two days ago and still nothing... With FCP it took less than 24 hours everytime... Somebody can tell me how long it takes with Paxum? Thanks

[QUOTE = "charlene_arthur, post: 936760, membro: 45761"] Eu solicitei meu pagamento diário da CB há dois dias e ainda nada ... Com o FCP levou menos de 24 horas toda vez ... Alguém pode me dizer quanto tempo leva com Paxum? Obrigado [/ QUOTE]
usually less than 24 hours.

I’m almost at 3 weeks of applying to Paxum, and I still haven’t been verified. This isn’t me complaining, I’m fine to wait, even though I’m relying on the money. Just an update and fair warning to new users, no one was expecting first choice to get shut down overnight, so I imagine Paxum pretty much has their hands full of new applicants, and I would try and apply for other payment nethods too.

I applied to Paxum on the 11th of April and I still haven't heard back despite filling out everything correctly, but I can't use them anyway because the fees are too high for someone who doesn't earn much like I do.

How much time did you get verify? Bcs i got my account 8 days ago and im still not verified :(
It took just 2 days. I had to reupload a adresse verification document, but then I was verified instantly.
I think you can contact customer service directly from cosmopayment or... if you read the link "term of use" from cosmopayment page, in .pdf, there is this mail too "help.prepay@cardportal.com". try contact them to this link too!

I think cosmopayment is setting up its services, I read in another forum that MFC girls was paid by cosmo, so I think cosmo works!
Just it "borned" so fast..i think they took just some weeks to work perfectly.
I noticed, in fact, another changement about cosmo. Until some days ago you can go to cardportal.com and login with SAN number an PSW code of cosmo... now... if you go to cardportal.com... you cant login... you are link directly to cosmopayment.com.

Maria
Yes yet verify!!! At 15 may ill request my first payment in cosmo.so actually seems that cosmo work!!any otherone has been paid in cosmo? :)

I've been paid with cosmo but haven't received the card yet, it was shipped on 18. of april. How long have you wait for the card?

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
It took just 2 days. I had to reupload a adresse verification document, but then I was verified instantly.
I think you can contact customer service directly from cosmopayment or... if you read the link "term of use" from cosmopayment page, in .pdf, there is this mail too "help.prepay@cardportal.com". try contact them to this link too!

I think cosmopayment is setting up its services, I read in another forum that MFC girls was paid by cosmo, so I think cosmo works!
Just it "borned" so fast..i think they took just some weeks to work perfectly.
I noticed, in fact, another changement about cosmo. Until some days ago you can go to cardportal.com and login with SAN number an PSW code of cosmo... now... if you go to cardportal.com... you cant login... you are link directly to cosmopayment.com.
can you give me this link to the forum where they talk about? How was paid if daily payout was disabled? or they change this and supporting now daily requests on MFC?

QUESTION ABOUT PAXUM
can receive earnings from chaturbate/myfreecam on paxum in USD currency?
can we withdraw USD with mastercard paxum from atm?
or there are some problem/delay like as firstchoicepay/choice bank?
what about FEES of paxum?
usd x every withdraw atm?
max limit atm daily?
max limit atm operation?
fees atm operation?
% conversion currency atm?
thanks

can you give me this link to the forum where they talk about? How was paid if daily payout was disabled? or they change this and supporting now daily requests on MFC?
dont remember exactly :( maybe not mfc but cb..however im sure about read that someone yet paid in cosmo!

outside US we are all waiting for the new paxum cards after the belize bank seizure, but neither old nor new customers have managed to receive it after weeks. personally I cannot order it because they don't verify my shipping address' document. countless models aren't verified yet so they cannot even receive money on account. there is no way ruth or chris will answer you about actual withdrawing means and I tried every platform. you see they are not online here since years ago. someone warned me, after you manage to get paid on paxum there is no way you will rescue money out of damn ewallet

EPayServices experience:
1 week for verification
MFC payment received today 1.5 hours after end of pay period
Got USD and EURO wallets, can move funds between them.
Virtual cards in both currencies.
Card in EURO, I ordered it today with express delivery, should take 3 business days to arrive.

EPayServices experience:
1 week for verification
MFC payment received today 1.5 hours after end of pay period
Got USD and EURO wallets, can move funds between them.
Virtual cards in both currencies.
Card in EURO, I ordered it today with express delivery, should take 3 business days to arrive.
oh cool , i have card already but to get payout i selected paxum (safest way) .next time i choose epayservice if is ok . thanks for experience

So i get my daily payout from cb with paxum after 48 hours. It seems ok. The only thing is they made me pay for my plastic card ( 45 dollars) before i get it... i hope i’ll get my card soon.
Epayservice is epayments or other site?
I had a great experience with epayments payouts from BongaCams. When you request a payout you get money immediately.. great!

So i get my daily payout from cb with paxum after 48 hours. It seems ok. The only thing is they made me pay for my plastic card ( 45 dollars) before i get it... i hope i’ll get my card soon.
Epayservice is epayments or other site?
I had a great experience with epayments payouts from BongaCams. When you request a payout you get money immediately.. great!
yes 2 different organization, 1 epayments 1 epayservices
you have now money from cb in your paxum account? you see now?
how much? new paxum card are temporary....max 2.000 usd

I asked 60 dollars with daily payout from cb just to try paxum... now i see my money in my paxum account. They made me pay 45 dollars plastic card...

Status
Not open for further replies.