AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever experienced fear of missing out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am commenting on this just so I don't feel like I have missed out

To be honest, I don't ever really feel like I'm missing out on anything. I do whatever I find interesting, and don't give much thought to anything else.

Reactions: MDouble00
Not until now. I have felt like I missed out before, though only after the fact.

But now I am starting to wonder if I am missing out on the fear of missing out. It is really quite frightening.

Nope. I live in the moment. I KNOW I'm always missing out on something. But most of the time there is nothing I can do about.

See my post in the Daily Thoughts thread about this Mountain Dew Code Red I just tried. Aw, man. I have definitely been missing out. Lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yes. For me, the feeling is a mixture of envy and excitement. I get a surge of energy to go do something and I think, "Man, it would feel so great to do that thing. I'd be happy if I did that." And then I think about all the people who have done it or are doing it right now and get upset that I am not living their life.

Just earlier today I thought about how badly I want to visit Scotland and then I felt the Fear of Missing Out sensation. It's especially strong when it's experiences that my close friends have had, are having presently, or will have.

I've never really had the actual sense that is related to the fear of missing out. But I definitely relate to this bit by Dave Attel:

I have received that call so many times in my life.

But, thankfully I'm not the blitz:

• Funny!
Reactions: DFT
Your threads are getting stranger and stranger.

I feel strangely responsible for this thread. Probably just being self important but my comments from a different thread could have prompted this.

I'll try to be more clear. You have multiple threads and posts about how you can't get over missing out on things like dances. How you regret not doing certain things. Do your best to not keep making the same mistake. I am fairly certain that ten years from now you'd regret all the time spent on Twitter. This could be a blessing in disguise.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Not since DVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.