AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure good model can make 10...30 times more money on cam and poor with normal work
important no spend lot's money, need keep because 3-4-5 years only strong and good work
but in 5 years you make money for 3 life !!!
whats for you a good model?? if i may ask?

also define strong and good work ?

Last edited:
A lot depends on where you live. If you live in Switzerland (= expensive country), you earn comparatively less than women in cheaper countries.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
A lot depends on where you live. If you live in Switzerland (= expensive country), you earn comparatively less than women in cheaper countries.
yes indeed thats why i never compare my earning to the switzerland level , i compare it at the europe level , and i consider myself happy with my 3 000 $ per month because , compared with the europe level normal loan i am doing it very good. this year i want to move to portugal i can wait and there with this earnings it will be more than enough to make some savings also.

there are a lot of models that work 27days everymonth 8/14 hours everyday and they not make huge loads of money , i did it also for 3 years. now i am staying only 4 hours daily and i make double that i was making before, so beeing many hours online and killing yourself is not always the key.
also reporting yourself like being good or not depending by your earnings is not healthy and is not real also.
There are models that make better on a long schedule and there are those that make better on a shorter one thats because everyone has his own level of tolerance.
Also depend very much what you offer as a show , if you have no limits and you accept all , or you are selective.
So there is no written rule for being good if you make like this or like this.

in real life job if you would work that much and kill yourself you will have the same loan and that does not mean you are a bad worker

Reactions: BustyEllie
ok i understand
i have never work in my life
i make since some years only camgirl
i have money for all my life
i want try work good to october, and finish
i'll be free at 28 years old.
:shame:

ok i understand
i have never work in my life
i make since some years only camgirl
i have money for all my life
i want try work good to october, and finish
i'll be free at 28 years old.
well girl then congrats you are one of the lucky ones that you woke up in time
i started camming when i was a bit old already had my first kid and took me time to understand this job
you know already when you cam at the beggining you do not make that much so i always had to have a normal job for a secure income
now instead my second kid is 5 months old so i am not able to stay more than 4 hours max 5 online and also i can not respect a schedule
after you finish the cam girl job try to take a normal job just for fun and try to resist a month there :))))))

I tested the Paxum EFT transfer. I made the request last Tuesday morning, got an email saying it was received. Today they sent an email saying they're processing it and I should have the funds in 4-5 business days. So two weeks to get the money to my bank account :clap:
Not impressed with this service, hopefully the card gets here soon (still printing for me).

I tested the Paxum EFT transfer. I made the request last Tuesday morning, got an email saying it was received. Today they sent an email saying they're processing it and I should have the funds in 4-5 business days. So two weeks to get the money to my bank account :clap:
Not impressed with this service, hopefully the card gets here soon (still printing for me).
Yes they are slow.... I made two SEPA transfers with epayments on Friday and i got the money today in my two bank accounts in Italy.
With Paxum it was like 4-7 business days...

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Hi all. I am making an inquiry for a model friend.
She is in Europe and uses Paxum. She is verified and I am unsure if she has the card but has withdrawn money (not sure how), does anyone know how long it will/should take for the payment to take to reach her? I know that may be a broad question with so few details. So, sorry in advance for that but thank you for any kind of good guess.

good news, now...tracking number result shipping from the moon?
i think i need wait i have request 10 days after you
and i'm waiting verification account and request card on epayservice

i promised you i will ask abot how much you can recive in a day with ePayServices and they answered me

Hello

How much is the limit of daily account funding ?

they answerded me

There is no such limit.

ePayService Support Team.

Hi girls, I got my Cosmo card after a week without account being validated. Payment from CB sent after 15th of May arrived today 17th of May in my Cosmo account.. But, I got only 300USD as available fund, the rest is in the secondary balance, which I can not transfer to the normal use-able fund. They ask me to verify my identity and adress and I have already done it a few times and still nothing. Do you have any idea why?

Hi girls, I got my Cosmo card after a week without account being validated. Payment from CB sent after 15th of May arrived today 17th of May in my Cosmo account.. But, I got only 300USD as available fund, the rest is in the secondary balance, which I can not transfer to the normal use-able fund. They ask me to verify my identity and adress and I have already done it a few times and still nothing. Do you have any idea why?
mhh.. no.. I have been verified in 48 hours.. but I did cosmo the first day it went online... you can try write to cosmopayment@cardportal.com

i got verified in 24 hours and opend the account 2 weeks ago , the card did not arrived yet but my account is fully verified

maybe your verifications pics are not good enoug and you did not payid attention to the incoming emails from cosmo that they rejected, or the emails went in spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.