AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i no want transfer money from paxum/epayments on external card.... but i'm want "be ready" for possible future problem...so... can you say me one prepaid mastercard usd currency for me? a prepaid card i can ask online and can be recharge with paxum/epayments, with big limits fund and withdraw?
thanks

i no want transfer money from paxum/epayments on external card.... but i'm want "be ready" for possible future problem...so... can you say me one prepaid mastercard usd currency for me? a prepaid card i can ask online and can be recharge with paxum/epayments, with big limits fund and withdraw?
thanks

ePayServicies : I have opend an account and took 3 days to be verified. After i get verified they sent me an card right away and the card has arrived in 5 days. MFC(MyFreeCam) and LJ (livejasmins) work with them. After the money are in your account you have to load your card and they are on your card in minutes. The card they send is in euro only ( europe) You have 2 wallets numbers in euro and in dollars.
In the initial application i was honest and letting them know that i am a cam girl and i have to recive payments from Mfc.
After this i contacted the support to ask my walett number ( i was not seeing it :)))) to submit it on mfc and they told me that they work with LJ also. And indeed they do
The card you can activate it without paying anything
They answer me in 24 hours at any question that i have.

You can register here http://epayservices.com?afpkey=97a5ad

DEPOSIT :

Unload ePayService Card
Instant transfer of funds from ePayService MasterCard® cards back to your wallet

Minimum transfer amount:
1.00 USD / EUR

Funds can be transfered from ePayService cards only (physical or virtual)

ePayService MasterCard Standard has the lowest ATM withdrawal fees available on the market today and can be used to make purchases on line and everywhere where MasterCard is accepted.

ePayService EUR card rates:

ePayService MasterCard® Card Issue FREE

Daily Limit on ATM Withdrawal and POS Purchases:

ATM Withdrawal Fee (per transaction) 1.50 EUR

Monthly Active Card Fee 1.99 EUR
Annual Card Fee NOT APPLICABLE
Monthly Non-Active Card Fee (after 61 day) 0.25 EUR
Card Upload Transactions Limit 10 transactions per 24 hours
ATM Withdrawal Limit (per transaction) 3 000.00 EUR
Amount of ATM Withdrawal Transactions:
Standart Card 15 transactions per 24 hours

Card Upload Fee FREE

Minimum Upload Amount 1.00 EUR
Minimum Card Balance 0.00 EUR
Maximum Card Balance up to 8 500.00 EUR
Fee for Purchases or Services Payment FREE
Card Balance Check at Online.ePayServices FREE
ATM Card Balance Check 0.50 EUR
Declined ATM Withdrawal Transaction 0.50 EUR
Transaction Declined (by any reason) 0.50 EUR
ePayService MasterCard® Card Regular Mail Delivery FREE
ePayService MasterCard® Card Replacement (by any reason) 12.00 EUR
Chargeback / Dispute Investigation Fee 35.00 EUR

Incoming transaction

WebMoney transfer WMZ 0.5%
WebMoney transfer WME 0.5%
Wire transfer USD 1.5% (min: 50.00 USD)
Wire transfer EUR 1.0% (min: 25.00 EUR)
Check (issued to MTACC INC) 2.5%
Check (issued to your name) 4.5%
iCheck (issued to your name) 4.5%
p2p transfer FREE

Outgoing transfer

Wire transfer 35.00 USD/EUR + 0.5%
Wire transfer to own account 45.00 USD
Wire transfer to own account 30.00 EUR
Wire transfer to legal entity 55.00 USD + 0.5%
Wire transfer to legal entity 40.00 EUR + 0.5%

Details for bank transfer
Deposit funds to ePayService wallet via Were Transfer & SEPA

From October 1st 2014 ePayService stopped accepting the following bank payments: ACH / Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer and checks issued by third parties individuals only. These new rules will not be applied to bank payments issued by ePayService «Personal» customers from their own banking accounts. All incoming bank payments ACH / Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer and bank checks issued by companies (legal entities) will be accepted as usual.

WebMoney
Deposit funds to ePayService wallet via WebMoney

Payment provider wallet creation
For making this type of transfer you should create "Digital currency" wallet.

Check cashing
Deposit funds to ePayService wallet via bank check issued to your name

Payment provider wallet creation
For making this type of transfer you should create "MTACC INC" wallet

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
thanks is card in eur, ok
from paxum and from epayments can fund this card?
how much can send to this card everyday?
thanks

thanks is card in eur, ok
from paxum and from epayments can fund this card?
how much can send to this card everyday?
thanks
i will ask email them and ask and i will post when i have the answer. btw paxum account aproved in 1 hours as you said . thank you

the epazments do not fund directelly this card i already tryed but you can make wire transfer from th ePayments account to your ePayService account and after that from ePayservice account you can load your ePayService card

• Helpful!
  • Hugs
Reactions: pallino and Pia
Just ordered my Paxum mastercard... Will inform you all when I get it, only standard method was available... EFT transfer to bank acoount sometimes takes 2 days sometimes 3.... Now it's the 4th bussiness day EFT transfer to European bank account still not accepted... :( A bit slow. :(

ePayServicies
i have send yesterday passport-billet-a short message about my work.
i have send good photo (passporto-billet) and i'm still wait verificate account
I HAVE SEE NEED 10MB photo.... i have send not so big quality photos
but are good clear photos, what you think? need i remake and resell very big photos?
or can wait and is ok too?
thanks (i ask to no lose more time to wait maybe they ask me better quality)...

Yeah...Bonga support is not helpful at all..
I emailed them yesterday and they told me they will send my address to their “DELIVERY DEPARTMENT”.... Wtf?
I’m waiting but there is no clear answer about the delivery...
on BONGA your request of epayments card is "submitted" or "processing"?

We provide the opportunity for our model and studios to order the ePayments card from us. Due to the last changes, that ePayments do not provide card for the moment, we offer for our models to get the card with out help. We send the card with the instruction of how connect the card to the ePayments account or register a new account.
MESSAGE FROM BONGA
so i think i hope they send card

Ok, finally after 3 weeks I could solve a problem that I had in order to verify my e-payments account.
What do I have to say? Support always answered me and searched for many alternatives in order for me to be verified, it was a mess at the beginning but after all this time and daily messages... it's solved. Now, I'm hopefully waiting for the cards to arrive, if not I'll need to open a bank account in my country.
Thank you very much for your help.

i have send yesterday passport-billet-a short message about my work.
i have send good photo (passporto-billet) and i'm still wait verificate account
I HAVE SEE NEED 10MB photo.... i have send not so big quality photos
but are good clear photos, what you think? need i remake and resell very big photos?
or can wait and is ok too?
thanks (i ask to no lose more time to wait maybe they ask me better quality)...
well i did also submited normal pictures but there were clear and i get aproved without a problem

We provide the opportunity for our model and studios to order the ePayments card from us. Due to the last changes, that ePayments do not provide card for the moment, we offer for our models to get the card with out help. We send the card with the instruction of how connect the card to the ePayments account or register a new account.
MESSAGE FROM BONGA
so i think i hope they send card
thats no true i already spoke at epayments office in london and the said they do not realese any card and they do not know anything about bonga cards

i requested a daily payout on chaturbate more than 24 hours ago to paxum, and still not recieved it. Is this normal?!

i requested a daily payout on chaturbate more than 24 hours ago to paxum, and still not recieved it. Is this normal?!
you need ask payout on chaturbate early 24.00 (us gmt) or (7.00am europe gmt) and they send in afternoon/night the same day, if you retard they send next day (no saturday no sunday) when money exit from chaturbate the send you email, and in some minuts (max 2 hours) paxum will be accreditate

you need ask payout on chaturbate early 24.00 (us gmt) or (7.00am europe gmt) and they send in afternoon/night the same day, if you retard they send next day (no saturday no sunday) when money exit from chaturbate the send you email, and in some minuts (max 2 hours) paxum will be accreditate
i just got it now, it was 24+2 hours tho :D

Do you know if I can link my e-payments account to my Paypal so I can take the money out without a plastic card from e-payments?

i confirm wire transfer from paxum to italy bank 4° business day money are arrive
i confirm since 30 april to 11 may i request paxum card, today is "printing"

PAXUM yes i had prefer wait card, and use only card on atm to no show bank, but i have need try wire transfer, too, in another site i have see printing time like as about 2 days only and not 10
EPAYMENTS i wait always, we need write write write to bonga for understand, models who have request epayments card to bonga, write all always to understand and maybe 1° shipping tracking.
thanks

PAXUM yes i had prefer wait card, and use only card on atm to no show bank, but i have need try wire transfer, too, in another site i have see printing time like as about 2 days only and not 10
EPAYMENTS i wait always, we need write write write to bonga for understand, models who have request epayments card to bonga, write all always to understand and maybe 1° shipping tracking.
thanks

im 100% sure bonga wants to send a non-personalized card, thats why they are able provide card to us. And thats fine, because its the same as the normal card with my name on it, and you can connect it to your account. I just hope they are really sending it... :) ASAP :)

I was using Paxum for the last year so I was informed I'll get my new card automatically.
After 2 weeks ''printing'' status has finally changed to ''shipped''.
I have rly good experience with them so I would suggest everyone not to worry about anything.
Wire delays are also caused by massive registrations :)

bonga say they send instruction to add card to your account ....
all we have request card need ask everyday :)

How do I know at Cosmo whether my KYC documents have arrived correctly? I have uploaded them but when I visit the "KYC Documents" page again, I can upload them again. Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.