AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are talking about paxum and cosmo but i ask myself why almost nobody is using epayments? I’m using it with Bonga and CB and it’s great even if on CB you cannot ask a daily payout yet ( coming soon). Only 60 cent for SEPA transfer to my bank account it’s way better than FCP was.

I'd like to have an e-payment card but I'm struggling a lot with my personal info since I recently moved and I can't verify my address, buuut support is always answering me and helping me to solve my problem. I hope I can get that account verified soon.

PAXUM: I got money from MFC at saturday evening, i made a withdrawal to external credit card immediately (larger amount as first time) and i got it to card now :) So, my opinion: Paxum works, at least with CB and MFC :) :happy:

Reactions: Pure_emotion
ok thanks, i only today, when you'll receive please write here so i can wait 10 days more.
after i think we need activate card with our account? important the name was the same of account epayments and card right?
yesterday night i have request new payment on paxum, 2 hour ago arrive to me.

PAXUM: I got money from MFC at saturday evening, i made a withdrawal to external credit card immediately (larger amount as first time) and i got it to card now :) So, my opinion: Paxum works, at least with CB and MFC :) :happy:
What card are you using? Credit or debit, visa or mastercard? Mine is mastercard and it takes way longer than yours...
Thanks for answer

paxum card i see "submitted" ... after need "printing" ... after "shipping"....
epayments i hope all is good, i have request on bonga and on bonga say "request submitted"
but i don't know if you'll be slow printing method too....
epayments i think come from uk so faster
cosmo was very fast in 5 days i had at home

yes i read the same on gfy forum
say need before print replace old card
...after.... ours new temporary

I requested paxum,cosmo and epayments cards and still nothing... maybe they are comming with a homing pigeon :D
Charlene... bongacams say me in nex 2-3days i can contact support bonga and they give me TRACKING CODE of epayments card.... do you have request tracking too? to see where is ....

Charlene... bongacams say me in nex 2-3days i can contact support bonga and they give me TRACKING CODE of epayments card.... do you have request tracking too? to see where is ....
Yes i did but they told me it’s still “processing”... I’m going to ask their support today too about my tracking number...

I also emailed Paxum and today they told me:
“Unfortunately the shipping of the card cannot be changed to express.
As for processing the request with priority, we've already placed a priority on it”

So i have to wait....

now paxum is slow PRINTING PROCESS... if you can change express shipping... you can ear only 2-3 days shipping....
and you can't, i hope epayments have no the same problems....
you'll be have card before me
my paxum submitted 30 april
my epayments request 7 may

Okay so, I just logged in to my Paxum to check the status and it says my documents are validated, but I'm still unverified?

So girls about cards :

1. ePAYMENTS: I have opened an account they verified me in 2 days. I have requested card with bonga but my request is subbmited only. I have called bonga support and they said the card it will be in 7 days. After 7 days i called the bonga again because the card did not arrived and they said me that after i see in the bonga that my application is checked i will recive the card( that was last week).
So after this i have called to the ePayments office in London and asked if they print new cards. The answer was that at the moment they do NOT print any new cards and untill they will not give new cards nobody will recive and ePayment card even if we had requested it with bonga.

I do have already recived money from bonga on my ePayments account. After bonga paid the money was in account in 10 min. I have requested a SEPA on Friday and Monday morning the money were in my bank account.

2. COSMO : I have opened an account last Thursday and till Friday morning it was full verified. Friday afternoon i had an message from Cosmo that my card is on printing and it should arive in 7-14 days. After the card will arive i will have to activate it on the cosmo account.
When you submit an cosmo aplication be honest with your personal infos and submit right away an id and a bill to show your addres.If you apply for verified before the card is printed they make all faster. All have to be the same as you provided in the initial aplication. Otherwise it will be problems to activate your card, shipping it fast and have it verified.
Now i am waiting my card to come. The cards from Cosmo are automaticly printed and sent.
Once you have your card you can activate it only after you have funds in your account so they can take their fees.

3. ePayServicies : I have opend an account and took 3 days to be verified. After i get verified they sent me an card right away and the card has arrived in 5 days. MFC and LJ work with them. After the money are in your account you have to load your card and they are on your card in minutes. The card they send is in euro.
In the initial application i was honest and letting them know that i am a cam girl and i have to recive payments from Mfc.
After this i contacted the support to ask my walett number ( i was not seeing it :)))) to submit it on mfc and they told me that they work with LJ also. And indeed they do
The card you can activate it without paying anything
They answer me in 24 hours at any question that i have.

4. Paxum : I have opened an account and after 1 week they rejected my papers. I have subbmited new documents pics and now there is another week since i wait to be verified again.
I have emaild to the support and they gave me a very rude answer that i should not write them anymore for my account verification and they will verify me when they can because they work by the rule first come is first served.

I hope this infos will help you a little have a nice day

Last edited:
i was thinking this too... so i think bonga say "ask" but epayments "wait"
... we unfortunatly wait

i want card because 3 sites paxum epayments cosmo
1 i want use only card to not show to bank
card only cosmo....unfortunatly only 600$ operation

i want card because 3 sites paxum epayments cosmo
1 i want use only card to not show to bank
card only cosmo....unfortunatly only 600$ operation
No thats not right
You can take 3000 $ per day
ATM LIMITS
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Transaction 600.00
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Day 3,000.00
Maximum # of ATM Withdrawals Per Day 5

600$ every time but 5 times per day

So after you take 600$ put the card again and make another operation

yes i know but 5 times.... every day and you pay 3,15 x operation
and you pay fees conversion... i withdraw eur...
epayments 3000$ 1 operation
my bank atm is good 3000$ in 1 operation is ok

sure but.... paxum 1000$ operation epayments 3000$ operation cosmo 600$ operation
... we have receive only 1 card.... cosmo :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.