AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you register on paxum what you have to choose in "account type"?
2 options there: "personal" and "business"
what should one choose to receive payments?
Personal and you have to give your real name and adress because you have to identify yourself like a real person with id or passport or driving licence + an utillity bill with the adress you mention it and your name on it
if you choose bussines you should really have to be bussines registred otherwise they will control and will reject you as fraud

[QUOTE="MelissaLauren, post: 938691, member: 3811"Cosmo [/QUOTE] do you know if daily payout chaturbate cosmo now is avaible? because i have card but need activate....and i'm thinking to ask 1 payment on cosmo too, to activate card and try

i have some days ago received COSMOPAYMENTS CARD
but, on the site the CVV code is different from CVV code of my real card here in my home
what's problem? To activate card i need put 12,95$
can i receive money if my card is not active?

i have some days ago received COSMOPAYMENTS CARD
but, on the site the CVV code is different from CVV code of my real card here in my home
what's problem? To activate card i need put 12,95$
can i receive money if my card is not active?

Yes , you can receive funds to your card even if its not activated, you need to be verified though.

Once you have funds loaded to your account you can activate the card by typing the CVV code of the physical card. (You need to have $12,95 in your account)

The other CVV code that is displayed in your account section is the code of the virtual card , which you can use for online purchases only.

***PAXUM NEWS***

I got money from MFC to Paxum account :) Its good, just i dont know, how its possible. Not end of period, what i did just change "HOLD" payment to "SEND" payment at MFC yesterday. And today it arrived to my Paxum account already :) But money its still in my MFC account and i dont find in payment history neither. Is it how possible? I never saw same thing in FCP earlier.

Btw, one wrong thing with withdrawal to external credit card: very very expensive :( About 30 $ :( I hope Paxum card will arrive soon.

Anyone knows the daily withdraw ATM limit for the new Paxum MAstercard? And the limit overall? Has anyone received the new PAxum MAstercard? Is it worth to order it with express shippi9ng? :)

Thanks in advance.

Anyone knows the daily withdraw ATM limit for the new Paxum MAstercard? And the limit overall? Has anyone received the new PAxum MAstercard? Is it worth to order it with express shippi9ng? :)
Thanks in advance.
1.000 usd daily
10 days.... submit/print
10 days.... ship

Hello! Is it oly me that finds the explanations from cb suport about the delay of payments BS? I mean MFC sent the payments for 16-30 april on may 1st and money went right in cosmopay account, ive read also streamate payments worked fine too. Chaturbate is talking about up to 7 bussiness days delay. Is there anyone that received payment from cb in last week? Do they have same delay on paxum too?

Reactions: MelissaLauren
I got the Cosmo Card a few days ago but didnt activate it yet. Still waiting for the Paxum one which i want to start receiving money again.

Does anyone know what happens if you get paid over the limits? For example: Daily Load Limit is 4000, i get 4500 from MFC... what happens? Will i receive 4000 and 500 goes to the virtual, will the 4500 completely rejected and send back to mfc, receive 4000 and 500 goes back to mfc?

I got the Cosmo Card a few days ago but didnt activate it yet. Still waiting for the Paxum one which i want to start receiving money again.

Does anyone know what happens if you get paid over the limits? For example: Daily Load Limit is 4000, i get 4500 from MFC... what happens? Will i receive 4000 and 500 goes to the virtual, will the 4500 completely rejected and send back to mfc, receive 4000 and 500 goes back to mfc?

Maybe you shoud verify your account with pass and utility bill

These are my limits as fully verified and i do not have the card yet

FULL KYC VERIFIED LIMITS (USD)
LOAD LIMITS
Maximum Load Value Per year 90,000.00
Maximum Load Value Per month 25,000.00
Maximum Load Value Per Day 6,000.00
Maximum # of Loads per Day 15
ATM LIMITS
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Transaction 600.00
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Day 3,000.00
Maximum # of ATM Withdrawals Per Day 5
POS PURCHASE LIMITS
Maximum Purchase Value Per Day 6,000.00
Maximum # of Purchases Per Day 15
MAXIMUM CARD BALANCE

You guys are talking about paxum and cosmo but i ask myself why almost nobody is using epayments? I’m using it with Bonga and CB and it’s great even if on CB you cannot ask a daily payout yet ( coming soon). Only 60 cent for SEPA transfer to my bank account it’s way better than FCP was.

Reactions: Pia
I requested their plastic card on BongaCams..

Hello, Did you created epayments account throw BongaCams? A friend of mine, created account directly from epayments and she is not available to print card.

Does anyone tryed to add Cosmo card to Paxum account? It is working? Untill my paxum card arrive maybe i have luck with this methode.

I have request this morning epayments card from bonga too
Charlene, how many days ago you have request?
i know 1 girl have sent wire transfer from epayments to her bank
0,6usd commission sepa
conversion rate usd/eur, when eur/usd was 1.20, they convert 1,25

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.