AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good news, now...tracking number result shipping from the moon?
:shame:
i think i need wait i have request 10 days after you
and i'm waiting verification account and request card on epayservice

People, could you help me?
I'm trying to get my account verified BUT they asked me for a Notarized Copy/Translation of my ID card and I'm like WTF!! Someone else from Mexico or South America who was asked the same??
Ahh, e-payments told me that they are checking my documents and it'll delay up to 3 work days so... I still have hope. I HATE paxum.

I do not have a passport or a driver's license yet so they asked me to do the same thing.

I go to a notary's office here in my town and I took a colored copy of my national ID the same ID that I had already sent to Paxum.

At notary's office you are asked to authenticate this color copy. I do not know how much you will pay there but here in Brazil I paid the equivalent of almost $ 3, this is not very expensive I think.

After I did a good quality scanner of this authenticated paper and sent it to Paxum, I finally had my account checked and I already applied for the card on May 5th. Now just waiting to receive, they gave me a deadline of 20 days for printing and sending the card.

But I've always been sending a direct message to Chris on twitter asking for help in verifying my account. This can help you too after you submit the Notarized Copy.

I hope I have helped you and good luck. Sorry for my bad english: /

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
How do I know at Cosmo whether my KYC documents have arrived correctly? I have uploaded them but when I visit the "KYC Documents" page again, I can upload them again. Is this normal?
when you pres upload there it will apear a message that your account is already verified. also when you go there you have to see a page with the card limits and stufs and up to the pare writtes fully veryfied

Card Limits
FULL KYC VERIFIED LIMITS (USD)
LOAD LIMITS
Maximum Load Value Per year 90,000.00
Maximum Load Value Per month 25,000.00
Maximum Load Value Per Day 6,000.00
Maximum # of Loads per Day 15
ATM LIMITS
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Transaction 600.00
Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Day 3,000.00
Maximum # of ATM Withdrawals Per Day 5
POS PURCHASE LIMITS
Maximum Purchase Value Per Day 6,000.00
Maximum # of Purchases Per Day 15
MAXIMUM CARD BALANCE
Do you want to upgrade your card?
Click below to validate your account by uploading your KYC documents!

When you click there for validate account you should get this message :

Upgrade Load Limit Approved
Your request has already been approved.

good news, now...tracking number result shipping from the moon?
:shame:
i think i need wait i have request 10 days after you
and i'm waiting verification account and request card on epayservice
The funniest thing is no way to check my tracking number lol.... Tracking programs don’t even recognize it...
My number is like RR123456789EE so i guess it’s from ESTONIA ( EE is Estonia tracking code)...

Last edited:
The funniest thing is no way to check my tracking number lol.... Tracking programs don’t even recognize it...
My number is like RR123456789EE so i guess it’s from ESTONIA ( EE is Estonia tracking code)...
Funnies thing that i wrote today on bonga to ask about the card and they said me they did not started printing yet any card and when they will do they will let me know per email so i do know how they gave you any track number lol

Funnies thing that i wrote today on bonga to ask about the card and they said me they did not started printing yet any card and when they will do they will let me know per email so i do know how they gave you any track number lol
Wtf?
Here the answer from Bonga....

Attachments

• 46AD24E6-6589-4632-B816-70B758E76BE8.jpeg
    46AD24E6-6589-4632-B816-70B758E76BE8.jpeg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 27
By the way, several days ago I asked Paxum, what bank they use, i.e. where our money would be stored. So far no answer. Has anyone else asked this and got an answer?

Reactions: Alisa
I have just asked for the tracking lol and i got the answer
We will have the opportunity to provide you with the tracking number, when the card will be send to you
when you have request card?
i have request 8 may - my status is "submitted request"

I do not have a passport or a driver's license yet so they asked me to do the same thing.

I go to a notary's office here in my town and I took a colored copy of my national ID the same ID that I had already sent to Paxum.

At notary's office you are asked to authenticate this color copy. I do not know how much you will pay there but here in Brazil I paid the equivalent of almost $ 3, this is not very expensive I think.

After I did a good quality scanner of this authenticated paper and sent it to Paxum, I finally had my account checked and I already applied for the card on May 5th. Now just waiting to receive, they gave me a deadline of 20 days for printing and sending the card.

But I've always been sending a direct message to Chris on twitter asking for help in verifying my account. This can help you too after you submit the Notarized Copy.

I hope I have helped you and good luck. Sorry for my bad english: /

Thank you very much for your help! Lucky you!! in my country the notarized copy is not really expensive BUT the translation is (31 dollars) considering that I'm not gonna use it anymore and it expires 3 months after I issue it. Anyway, I got verified by e-payments, so I've just sent money to that account, eventhough they are not sending plastic cards for now, they've told me that I can send the money to an external bank account/card even if is not issued with my name, also the fees are very low.
After I get the money, I'll go to a notary office to issue my copy, I'll send it to Paxum, if they accept only copy, good... if not... I'll not spend that amount of money in a translation. I'll better issue my passport)

Thank you very much for your help! Lucky you!! in my country the notarized copy is not really expensive BUT the translation is (31 dollars) considering that I'm not gonna use it anymore and it expires 3 months after I issue it. Anyway, I got verified by e-payments, so I've just sent money to that account, eventhough they are not sending plastic cards for now, they've told me that I can send the money to an external bank account/card even if is not issued with my name, also the fees are very low.
After I get the money, I'll go to a notary office to issue my copy, I'll send it to Paxum, if they accept only copy, good... if not... I'll not spend that amount of money in a translation. I'll better issue my passport)
in switzerland a legalized translated copy is 270 $ :))) so girls you are lucky where you are lol

in switzerland a legalized translated copy is 270 $ :))) so girls you are lucky where you are lol
Well, it depends a lot on the quality of life in each country, most people in my country earns 30 dollars per week (working from 8- 10 hours, 6 days) so, considering it, 30 dollars is a lot of money for a document that i'll only use once xDD

30 dollars for week? why no go clean wc?
i think it's impossible work webcam girl for less 100 dollar's hour.
if you make fre money is because you no want work
and so? no want work and want money? and no lose with banks? no pay tax?.... bla bla bla?
incredible

and so? no want work and want money? and no lose with banks? no pay tax?.... bla bla bla?
incredible
we talk about real life jobs pay not about cam girls pay :)))))))))))))

From MFC is there a way to send a partial payment to Cosmo? I feel it’s risky to send an entire pay period to the card when it’s not even activated to verify it works. Also, what happens to the money that exceeds their monthly limits?

incredible

I invite you to read the conversation between natural_pussy and I, again. Making fun of people earning little money is not nice. Thank you.

And honestly i prefere to earn 30$ as a cam girl instead of touching the WC where others have shitted just because they know i come and clean, or cleaning somebody ass and nasty balls as a care giver or being a bartender(that was my job before) and having all fucks drunk asses assholes around me acting like kings for a 30 cents tip and especting me to give them attention and let to touch me, and to not be enough the bar owner keep repeting you the client is the boss and you have to accept, and to add some more the bar owner himself trying to fuck me only because he give me a fucking job.

Reactions: fenix_rises and Pia
And honestly i prefere to earn 30$ as a cam girl instead of touching the WC where others have shitted just because they know i come and clean, or cleaning somebody ass and nasty balls as a care giver or being a bartender(that was my job before) and having all fucks drunk asses assholes around me acting like kings for a 30 cents tip and especting me to give them attention and let to touch me, and to not be enough the bar owner keep repeting you the client is the boss and you have to accept, and to add some more the bar owner himself trying to fuck me only because he give me a fucking job.

Camming is an ideal option for people like us who can't stand laboral abuses and low payments.
In my case, even having two college careers is not enough to make a fair living in my country. Now, compared with daily earns as a model ... well. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't start camming before.

From MFC is there a way to send a partial payment to Cosmo? I feel it’s risky to send an entire pay period to the card when it’s not even activated to verify it works. Also, what happens to the money that exceeds their monthly limits?

There is a secondary balance so I think that money goes to there.

If you have received your card and you're fully verified, not much can go wrong. I'm going to do the same thing.

Camming is an ideal option for people like us who can't stand laboral abuses and low payments.
In my case, even having two college careers is not enough to make a fair living in my country. Now, compared with daily earns as a model ... well. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't start camming before.
same here :)

sure good model can make 10...30 times more money on cam and poor with normal work
important no spend lot's money, need keep because 3-4-5 years only strong and good work
but in 5 years you make money for 3 life !!!

Reactions: Pia
Status
Not open for further replies.