AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys how did you order the epayments (membership) card?

What's the status on your paxum card? (mine is still "printing" since May 5!)

So thats the complete infos lol with pictures also.

The recived card is a promo card from ePayments is not from Bongacams.and is a Membership card exactelly like the official one on the ePayments account as a promo card.

The promo card arrived from Estonia

Here you have the pictures.

To the other side Bonga told me that they have sent a card also :)))
what a fucking messs loooll now we wll see if i recive another card also or not lol

So the card you received is not the one you ordered from Bongacams?

In that case how did you order the membership card? (from epayments?)

yes we order card through Bongamodels
but the card is 100% like as epayments mastercard
without logo bongamodels

So the card you received is not the one you ordered from Bongacams?

In that case how did you order the membership card? (from epayments?)
when i have opened th ePayments account i got a message that a promocard will be automatcly sent to me in 3-6 weeks and here we are 6 weeks exactelly the card arrived, even f in the same day the ePayments anounced that they do not realese new cards.

• Helpful!
Reactions: fenix_rises
Ok, so I received money from 3 periods on Cosmo secondary balance and I have 10$ on available funds from before. Than you have this option to transfer you'r money on card from secondary balance but there is the limit of only 257$. When I tried that amount this pops up.

Attachments

• 20180518_224751.png
    20180518_224751.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 36
i have read on this forum some models have request epayservices card
i have request opening account on epayservices more 10 business days ago
after 10 business days i still wait confirm for open account
why? they reply me, delay delay delay

i have read on this forum some models have request epayservices card
i have request opening account on epayservices more 10 business days ago
after 10 business days i still wait confirm for open account
why? they reply me, delay delay delay
maybe you should ask them why

i think also depend what you completed to the money income source

Ok, so I received money from 3 periods on Cosmo secondary balance and I have 10$ on available funds from before. Than you have this option to transfer you'r money on card from secondary balance but there is the limit of only 257$. When I tried that amount this pops up.

Are you fully verified with documents?

I tought, I was but when I try to upgrade my account or validate it, the site redirects me to masive picture of cardpool card with page not found on it.

When you are verified, you will receive an email with subject "Your Prepaid Mastercard LimitUpgrade Approval".

I tried and after I submit my source of funds and ID page is not found with masive card picture.
If I try to sign in CardPortal with my san number and access code again page not found. On second picture you can even see sign out, so I'm loged in. Support doesen't reply me at all.

Attachments

• 20180520_095753.jpg
    20180520_095753.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • 20180520_095825.jpg
    20180520_095825.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 15
I tried and after I submit my source of funds and ID page is not found with masive card picture.
If I try to sign in CardPortal with my san number and access code again page not found. On second picture you can even see sign out, so I'm loged in. Support doesen't reply me at all.

Strange. I also had that 404 page. No idea how I solved it. Maybe you can use the browser in incognito mode so that the existing cookies etc no longer work.

I have a question about cosmo!
1) I have plastic card and i activated it...
2) i have yet load KYC document ( i only received a mail with “ you are succesfully verified) so i though i fully verified no?!how can i understand if i really verified??
3) Chaturbate pay me..yesterday i went for withdraw to atm but (im in europe) i can only withdraw 250 euros every single time, not 600 as writing in the site about card limits?

Why?i cant understand if im verified or not!
When i sent document i received a mail reporting “ you are succesfully verfified” but i never received a mail about “limit upgrade approval” ( i yet actived plastic card )
Anyone can help me?

I have a question about cosmo!
1) I have plastic card and i activated it...
2) i have yet load KYC document ( i only received a mail with “ you are succesfully verified) so i though i fully verified no?!how can i understand if i really verified??
3) Chaturbate pay me..yesterday i went for withdraw to atm but (im in europe) i can only withdraw 250 euros every single time, not 600 as writing in the site about card limits?

Why?i cant understand if im verified or not!
When i sent document i received a mail reporting “ you are succesfully verfified” but i never received a mail about “limit upgrade approval” ( i yet actived plastic card )
Anyone can help me?

I have read that the 250 €/$ limit only applies for the very first time. The next time you could pick up more.

I wrote that the subject of the mail is "Your Prepaid Mastercard LimitUpgrade Approval". In the body of the mail you get a message like "Hi xxx, Your Account was successfully verified!". When you try to reupload the KYC documents, you will receive a message that you have already been verified.

I have read that the 250 € limit only applies for the very first time. The next time you could pick up more.

I wrote that the subject of the mail is "Your Prepaid Mastercard LimitUpgrade Approval". In the body of the mail you get a message like "Hi xxx, Your Account was successfully verified!".
Yes i find it... the subject of mail is “limit upgrade” and then the text is “succesfully verified” ok so im verified!!
Where can i read that the first withdraw its 250 limit? :)

Yes i find it... the subject of mail is “limit upgrade” and then the text is “succesfully verified” ok so im verified!!
Where can i read that the first withdraw its 250 limit? :)

The story is a bit different. I have not received my first payment yet, so I only know what I read. Sorry.
Maybe you only had 250 $ on your card and the rest was on your secondary balance because you were not verified yet when you received your first payment? You should check that once you log in.

Strange. I also had that 404 page. No idea how I solved it. Maybe you can use the browser in incognito mode so that the existing cookies etc no longer work.

I went in to incognito mode, cleared the cookies and still page not found. Can I ask you what did you put in source of funds? I put other", payments from Chaturbate.

Reactions: maria herna
I went in to incognito mode, cleared the cookies and still page not found. Can I ask you what did you put in source of funds? I put other", payments from Chaturbate.

"Other": "Payments for rendered independent contractor services". But they ask that only when creating the account. You already have an account.
You must also log in via www.cosmopayment.com and not directly at cardportal.com . Try to login with your e-mail and not your SAN number.

The url to upgrade your account is https://wdcs.cardportal.com/Account/Upgrade.aspx . Maybe you can copy & paste that directly into your browser when you are logged in.

"Other": "Payments for rendered independent contractor services". But they ask that only when creating the account. You already have an account.
You must also log in via www.cosmopayment.com and not directly at cardportal.com . Try to login with your e-mail and not your SAN number.

The url to upgrade your account is https://wdcs.cardportal.com/Account/Upgrade.aspx . Maybe you can copy & paste that directly into your browser when you are logged in.

I allways log in with mail and in Cosmopayment.com where I activated my card. I put this link when, I was loged in but it redirects me to KYC Documents/Card limits where you can validate you'r account but it's the same story 404 page not found. I even turned of windows defender and still. I'm waiting for my money since 1. of April have card and money on secondary balance but can't get it out. Support sucks, everytime I contact them, I allways get this auto reply that they will get in touch in 24h, they never reply back.
Tnx for help tho.

I allways log in with mail and in Cosmopayment.com where I activated my card. I put this link when, I was loged in but it redirects me to KYC Documents/Card limits where you can validate you'r account but it's the same story 404 page not found. I even turned of windows defender and still. I'm waiting for my money since 1. of April have card and money on secondary balance but can't get it out. Support sucks, everytime I contact them, I allways get this auto reply that they will get in touch in 24h, they never reply back.
Tnx for help tho.

Contact them on Twitter, they seem to be more responsive there, you might have better luck. It is a long weekend in a lot of countries though so you might not hear back until Tuesday.

I'm not an official at Cosmo or Epayments, I'm just sharing some of my accumulated knowledge here.
KYC is basically the Know Your Customer standard. Mainstream sellers and freelancers undergo it too by the way.
The components are usually a proof of residence in the form of a utility bill or a rental contract (in some cases both),while in some EU countries a bank statement can suffice too. The 2nd component is a form of an ID which will be a passport, driver's license, or a national ID. Per what I know, a voter's card, student cards, and a military ID, will usually not suffice (years of assisting Nigerian technical writers will expose you to lots of cool stuff, that is esoteric and useful at the same time :))
There are some countries in which a proof of residence can entail a little extra work, because there's no written rental contract, or the bills are under a spouse or a landlord's name. These will usually be reviewed on a case by case scenario. A seasoned support rep with an understanding of how certain countries list residence and ID's (don't get me started on Thailand and Cambodia, it can be harder than a Google interview:)), can usually help through this with efficiency.
I just wish providers would use less unique internal lingo, and simplify the instructions to earth dwellers language sometimes :)
I hope it helps, and if it saved some time and effort to at least one user, I'm happy.

Reactions: wildtequilla
Status
Not open for further replies.