AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Paxum and ePayments accounts set up and verified, but I dont know which one I should be registering with chaturbate. Ive read some horror stories about both, and I dont know how either payment option actually works, which makes it difficult to decide which to go with. I ordered a card through paxum today, and now my account is $45 in the red because they didnt properly specify that they'd immediately pull the yearly processing fee. Also no info on their site about how long it takes to send a card, no info really at all about anything. I basically dont know how Paxum and ePayments actually work, if they're anything like FCP or not, etc. Problem is, I basically need my hand held through this process, but I dont really have any hand holders available lol.
I am a complete wash out, but I'm still a crazy good net-worker. PM me when you can, so I will see which dragons I can kick awake for you :)

I have both Paxum and ePayments accounts set up and verified, but I dont know which one I should be registering with chaturbate. Ive read some horror stories about both, and I dont know how either payment option actually works, which makes it difficult to decide which to go with. I ordered a card through paxum today, and now my account is $45 in the red because they didnt properly specify that they'd immediately pull the yearly processing fee. Also no info on their site about how long it takes to send a card, no info really at all about anything. I basically dont know how Paxum and ePayments actually work, if they're anything like FCP or not, etc. Problem is, I basically need my hand held through this process, but I dont really have any hand holders available lol.

Epayments give cards only if you work with bongacams otherwise you did not get a card. Cb pays via epayments only after 2 weeks. From epayments you can take your earnings in your bank account with wire transfer

Cb pays also via wire transfer in your bank conto for 45$ fee and you can ask daily payment if you have more than 550 $

Cb has paxum also and you can request daily payment but till you do not have the card then you will have to take your money from paxum via wire into your bank account.

Paxum card is still printing and i submitted it 10 days ago.

for the moment i take my money from cb via wire transfer.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
that is wierd case with epayments, so you get card if you work on bonga cams, but once you get card t and you get paid from chaturbate can you use that same card to transfer money from chaturbate to card you get from bogacams ?

But you cliecked on the “request daily payout” button?
I don’t see this button in my account and the money it’s being processed for next payout ( 30 May)...
yes of course i clicked on that and came the message in 1-2 days should be in my account

Amount Available: $0.00 Amount Requested: $ Submit request $231.00 being processed for next payout

now i do not have any funds anymore in cb account lol but this is how looks for me.

i had bank account requested till now and 30 min ago i checked the epayments and for me works after i changed the payment details

@natural Thanks for answer..
I don’t have phisically that button... and i always had it before.. i have to ask CB support about it.

@natural Thanks for answer..
I don’t have phisically that button... and i always had it before.. i have to ask CB support about it.

Maybe they had mercy on me lol because i lost around 500$ till now in asking back wire lol

or they have noticed that if i do not have money fast i am always angry with the members lol and i am unhappy

Reactions: charlene_arthur
Maybe they had mercy on me lol because i lost around 500$ till now in asking back wire lol

or they have noticed that if i do not have money fast i am always angry with the members lol and i am unhappy

and when you get money to your epayments account from cb can you withdraw it on atm with card that you got from bongacams which is also epayments card ?!

and when you get money to your epayments account from cb can you withdraw it on atm with card that you got from bongacams which is also epayments card ?!
yes. from ePayment waller you recharge your card and the card can be used at atm or merchants. I already used the card at atm and merchants yesterday and worked just fine

yes. from ePayment waller you recharge your card and the card can be used at atm or merchants. I already used the card at atm and merchants yesterday and worked just fine
epayments from wellet to card need pay fees? %? is not automatic like as account first choice pay - card first choice pay?

so you can recharge your card with funds you got from chaturbate ?!

you know you can not order card directly from epayments site only from bongacam but then again once you get card from bongacam you can recharge it with funds from chaturbate and in the same time you can not order it from epayments itself....where is logick in that ?!

Drives me crazy that i cannot activate my damn shit cosmo card!!!! I got it in the mail, but i cannot activate it cause I dont have funds on it ! How the hell put money on it if is not activate ??????? WTF

Drives me crazy that i cannot activate my damn shit cosmo card!!!! I got it in the mail, but i cannot activate it cause I dont have funds on it ! How the hell put money on it if is not activate ??????? WTF
Wait there just a sec please. Activation is creating a PIN code online. It does not interfere with your model work in the meantime, okay?

Connect Cosmo to a site you work on, and after they pay you for the first time, you'll be able to activate your card. :)

Reactions: Pure_emotion
so you can recharge your card with funds you got from chaturbate ?!

you know you can not order card directly from epayments site, only from bongacam but then again once you get card from bongacam you can recharge it with funds from chaturbate and in the same time you can not order it from epayments itself....where is logick in that ?!

the card for ePayments arive only after you have ordered with bongacams , the card is a legit ePayment card

the money from cb are not arriveing directelly on your card they arrive in your ePayment wallet , same like bonga payments , same like stripcat payments same like mfc payments and same like other sites payments that work with ePayments

after the payments arive in your ePayments ewalet you can load your card (this is a manually proces and you have to do it all the time ) , if you do not have a card then you can request a wire to your bank account .

Hey here is anyone who dont recived the last 2periode money?i wait the 1 month and nothingh and cb dont answer me at email.i use wire transfer.can anyone help me?

So I am kinda pissed off... Paxum has a limit of EFT transfer/ transaction so if I make 5000 dollars I need to request 2 EFT transfer to my bank account... :( :/
I still do not know when I will receive the Paxum card there will be a transfer limit to the card? What is the daily limit on the card? And etc. etc. Anyone knows it?

GIRLS WHO ALREADY HAVE EPAYMENTS AND THE CARD CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE LIMITS OF THE CARD? ATM WITHDRAW ETC. ETC. :)

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.