AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you really playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
I think a lot of us play an instrument (or a few), even if just as a hobby, and we seldom get to share it. This is my Guild D-40 acoustic. I named it Lucinda, because I’m a sucker for Lucinda Williams. What’s your musical instrument?

029C2919-3D86-4444-BEF5-4647651B5912.jpeg

From being forced to play the recorder in elementary school, and then a feeble attempt at playing the French Horn or baritone in middle school, I quickly realized that I have zero musical talent. Can't carry a tune, can't sing nor dance.

I can appreciate good music though. :)

I play the violin. I've played it since I was a kid. I don't have one anymore since my child's father pawned it along with a ton of other stuff when my idiotic and gullible ass let him stay with me for a couple weeks YEARS ago and it really bums me out.

I don't mind the tv and the xbox. Whatever. It sucks I couldn't play halo. I really miss that violin though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan Epstein
I play the violin. I've played it since I was a kid. I don't have one anymore since my child's father pawned it along with a ton of other stuff when my idiotic and gullible ass let him stay with me for a couple weeks YEARS ago and it really bums me out.

I don't mind the tv and the xbox. Whatever. It sucks I couldn't play halo. I really miss that violin though.
It takes an absolute hearing to play a violin, RESPECT:h:

• Hugs
Reactions: CharlieCharma
I originally started as a percussion player, and my specialty was Arabic and Persian music. The goblet drum in the center is called “Zarb” in Persian which means a drum, or “Tombak” which is an onomatopoeia of it’s sound (base to a dry pitch). This a photo of my friend’s shop of ethnic instruments, and there’s even a violin in the background. I miss the Tuesday jam sessions there. I used to go there and sometimes onboard on wedding gig. To be continued...

B40226B0-47A1-43B6-B4E1-0D7D18037496.jpeg

I’m ambiguous about this one. It’s a Pantam or a Hangg. I bought it in 2004, it’s in a Mixolidian scale. These are not made anymore.
On the one hand it’s super exotic, but it limits the people who play with you to be on the same scale. In addition, it’s so exotic, that people can easily forget you don’t really know how to play, like in my case:)

002C29D1-0612-4FDE-93CD-85F36AA4D64D.jpeg

I started on the piano really young. It’ll always be my first love. However about a year ago I started playing the ukulele and I’m soooo deeply in love it’s like a sickness! I own 7 and I carry one everywhere! I’ve never been so happy

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Status
Not open for further replies.