AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models in your room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
Hello! I've been slowly learning etiquette and how things work... I have been visiting other models streams on CB but I was logged into my model account (as its the only one I have) so other than saying hello and giving a compliment I watched for a few minutes, didn't speak other wise and then left... now I've learnt that's probably not the best thing to do so I wont...

But now to my question:

I had a grey user come into my room (not sure how long they were there) but they had a female name and when they spoke one of the first things they said was asking if anyone had a hard cock.

I didn't respond but had my husband ban the user.

Should I have responded differently? I am very open to having women in the room but did not appreciate someone else talking about cock during my show

Hello! I've been slowly learning etiquette and how things work... I have been visiting other models streams on CB but I was logged into my model account (as its the only one I have) so other than saying hello and giving a compliment I watched for a few minutes, didn't speak other wise and then left... now I've learnt that's probably not the best thing to do so I wont...

But now to my question:

I had a grey user come into my room (not sure how long they were there) but they had a female name and when they spoke one of the first things they said was asking if anyone had a hard cock.

I didn't respond but had my husband ban the user.

Should I have responded differently? I am very open to having women in the room but did not appreciate someone else talking about cock during my show

90% of "women" grey users (especially those who talk sexually) are just men trying to win your favor thinking it'll score them brownie points or because they're "not a man" you'll talk to them for free more than others. There's a rather humorous thread somewhere on here about it.

Interesting, would you suggest I ignore? is there any benefit to keeping them in my room? Id love to make model friends but im still learning how everything works also i will look for the thread you mentioned, thank you

im not trying to be serious, but all men want to be girls, because we just want to play with boobs and pussy all the time.. so, if someone claim that he is a she just ask about open cam maybe?

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
im not trying to be serious, but all men want to be girls, because we just want to play with boobs and pussy all the time.. so, if someone claim that he is a she just ask about open cam maybe?

Im just pleased that men like to look at my tits and pussy so much :)

You did the right thing. Even if it was indeed a girl you don’t want any users stealing attention from you in your own chat. So if a girl is being inviting or doing sexual talk it is best to silence her.
Thank you mila!

That's a dude, and banning is 100% the right course of action. It's always pretty obvious - if you have a "girl" in your room talking about "omg my pussy is so wet right now" or anything similar, it's a dude. Women, even gay women like myself, just don't talk like that to each other. We're less "my genitals" focused and more "your appearance" focused with our compliments. So, things like "your hair is so cute today!", "that color looks great on you!", "wow that (garment) really compliments your (boobs/butt/whatever)" are things actual girls would say.

I have a lurker account I sometimes go visit models rooms in, if I want to compliment the model or ask them something i’ll do it in a hidden tipnote. IF the model is open to me chatting in public - not in a way that takes focus of the model - then that’s cool because maybe I can help get her chat going.

I love other models & would love to have them in my room, but I do sometimes worry about shady tactics. :/ I haven’t experienced an issue yet.

That's a dude, and banning is 100% the right course of action. It's always pretty obvious - if you have a "girl" in your room talking about "omg my pussy is so wet right now" or anything similar, it's a dude. Women, even gay women like myself, just don't talk like that to each other. We're less "my genitals" focused and more "your appearance" focused with our compliments. So, things like "your hair is so cute today!", "that color looks great on you!", "wow that (garment) really compliments your (boobs/butt/whatever)" are things actual girls would say.
Thank you! Ands it's so true, any compliments I've given were not about genitals lol

I have a lurker account I sometimes go visit models rooms in, if I want to compliment the model or ask them something i’ll do it in a hidden tipnote. IF the model is open to me chatting in public - not in a way that takes focus of the model - then that’s cool because maybe I can help get her chat going.

I love other models & would love to have them in my room, but I do sometimes worry about shady tactics. :/ I haven’t experienced an issue yet.

Totally fair! I'm hoping to connect with more models myself, but I think I need to research more, to make sure I'm not stepping on toes ect

Reactions: emily rae
I'd create your own member account. I like to go into models rooms incognito not to take away any attention for the model in the room.
Ive been visiting while not signed in now :) My husband might like to make his own account so we could use it together sometimes Thank you for the tip

Reactions: Autumn Alexander
I had something kind of similar happen except the username was an actual model and she came in my room asking my guests if anyone wanted to go to her room instead. I was so mad I had to ban her because I was fairly new at the time and didn't know what to do.

I just wish we could all be supportive and not try to get business by stealing business, but it is what it is... :writer:

Id love to make model friends but im still learning how everything works also i will look for the thread you mentioned, thank you
Generally speaking, models aren't really looking to make friends while on cam, they are busy with their hustle. A good way to connect with other models is here, other forums, or on Twitter. Find some models you like and follow them, tweet at them, RT their stuff, DM them.

There are plenty of models who would love model friends, but maybe not lurking in their room. Some models won't mind if you pop in their room under a member account after talking to them on twitter and dropping a tip with a private note like "hey it's [your name], good show!" or something. Just keep it on the down-low that you're a model (or even a woman) otherwise they may think you're trying to mooch customers. It's also just polite to tip if you're hanging out in their room. I pop into my cam friends rooms from time to time just to see how they're doing and drop a few tips to help keep their show rolling (or just for the lulz, "spanks 4 me bb!") and make sure not to dominate their chat if they are really working the room. Even with established friends, I wouldn't hang out in their room without giving a little something.

Once you're approved as a model on here there's a thread for making model friends online and IRL. You can still PM people on here, lots of people are happy to give advice and be friends.

Generally speaking, models aren't really looking to make friends while on cam, they are busy with their hustle. A good way to connect with other models is here, other forums, or on Twitter. Find some models you like and follow them, tweet at them, RT their stuff, DM them.

There are plenty of models who would love model friends, but maybe not lurking in their room. Some models won't mind if you pop in their room under a member account after talking to them on twitter and dropping a tip with a private note like "hey it's [your name], good show!" or something. Just keep it on the down-low that you're a model (or even a woman) otherwise they may think you're trying to mooch customers. It's also just polite to tip if you're hanging out in their room. I pop into my cam friends rooms from time to time just to see how they're doing and drop a few tips to help keep their show rolling (or just for the lulz, "spanks 4 me bb!") and make sure not to dominate their chat if they are really working the room. Even with established friends, I wouldn't hang out in their room without giving a little something.

Once you're approved as a model on here there's a thread for making model friends online and IRL. You can still PM people on here, lots of people are happy to give advice and be friends.
Thank you so much! Lots of great advice

Reactions: DejaElectra
I had something kind of similar happen except the username was an actual model and she came in my room asking my guests if anyone wanted to go to her room instead. I was so mad I had to ban her because I was fairly new at the time and didn't know what to do.

I just wish we could all be supportive and not try to get business by stealing business, but it is what it is... :writer:

I'm sorry that happened to you, women are much more powerful when they work together instead of against each other!

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Even if they have a female name, have set their gender to female, have pics uploaded of a real girl, but have never broadcasted and have very few followers, you're most likely interacting with a dude. A quick profile check tells you everything. Especially if they start with the whole "show dikc/buthoel bby", yeah, that's not how a girl talks.

Even if they have a female name, have set their gender to female, have pics uploaded of a real girl, but have never broadcasted and have very few followers, you're most likely interacting with a dude. A quick profile check tells you everything. Especially if they start with the whole "show dikc/buthoel bby", yeah, that's not how a girl talks.

I totally agree...my husband gets so excited when a woman drops by I dont have the heart to tell him this lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
I've only had a couple girls I could confirm were real (active broadcasters with videos, pictures and lots of followers) come into my room, and they were both just watching silently. I had to literally look through the list of members at the beginning of my show, and chat them up.

One was interested in my sex toys (we chatted for a bit and she left), the other started rambling about her failed relationships with girls. It's pretty easy to spot a guy. A girl would never be that desperate to see a random dude's junk.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CurvyJ

Ok seems i turned female overnight as i do compliment the female performers with the things you said at the end although my main reason is just to give them a happy feel good boost .
The best thing to do in my experience as moderator is to just silence the greys who start to talk sexually , colored names you can check by looking at their profiles . Plus side of silencing the bad greys they get fed up and leave and the greys that do stay and talk can be useful to keep the chat going

Status
Not open for further replies.