AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
An 11 year old struggle to get my bachelor's degree is coming one step closer to an end today. There will be no more university classes to attend within a few hours. Finally, this ongoing unnerving chain of semesters stop. Now I'm just left with an American history seminary paper, which is due in September. If anyone has academic insights, I'm all ears.

With that being said, I feel closer in spirit to models here than to any of my former employers. I too know what it's like to insist on getting yourself educated, despite working full time, despite debts, despite people constantly letting you down. Accumulative self made small victories, are worth way more than waiting for someone to offer you a big score.
I consider being a member has as one of my best achievements. Love to y'all, and if you can take a fraction of the kindness you show here offline, the world is a better place. :h:

An 11 year old struggle to get my bachelor's degree is coming one step closer to an end today. There will be no more university classes to attend within a few hours. Finally, this ongoing unnerving chain of semesters stop. Now I'm just left with an American history seminary paper, which is due in September. If anyone has academic insights, I'm all ears.

With that being said, I feel closer in spirit to models here than to any of my former employers. I too know what it's like to insist on getting yourself educated, despite working full time, despite debts, despite people constantly letting you down. Accumulative self made small victories, are worth way more than waiting for someone to offer you a big score.
I consider being a member has as one of my best achievements. Love to y'all, and if you can take a fraction of the kindness you show here offline, the world is a better place. :h:

Really enjoy this last paper. Give it your all. You'll miss it when its gone. :) congrats dan!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan Epstein
If anyone has academic insights, I'm all ears.

Don't cheat. They have these sites nowadays that can check papers for plagiarism. It's freaky. :p

Just got fiber optic installed. Only went with the 100mbps plan. But I think i already like it better than the cable internet, which i'm about to call up and tell them to take a flying leap off a short pier.

chrome_2018-06-13_10-40-22.png

Reactions: kendra0knight
Don't cheat. They have these sites nowadays that can check papers for plagiarism. It's freaky. :p
My lecturer studied in Princeton, and she teaches in Tel Aviv, despite the fact she could get a tenure there. I wouldn’t dream of plagiarism. In the meantime, what can you tell me of Colorado and the labour wars in the coal mines? :)

In the meantime, what can you tell me of Colorado and the labour wars in the coal mines?

I can tell you a link to a wiki page about them, that I just read. Apart from that, nothing. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Labor_Wars

My interest in American history always lie in the era of its creation up to the Civil War times. After that I was never really too thrilled about learning. Never had to take any classes on modern American history in college.

I teach part time at a uni if you’d like to message me. I was a professional student for years and worked at a community college financial aid office so I have knowledge from all sides

• Helpful!
This should be a reddit post on shower thoughts. Really made me think! :giggle:
Never heard of that sub reddit but I’m gonna go find it cause these are my shower thoughts

For the record, I've never tried helping any camgirls in Johnny like fashion. My methods are much simpler and efficient.

Simple, efficient, three thumbs up.

Yeah, I may lack versatility but other methods seem boring and time consuming. Always preferred the tried and true approach. Leaves much more time for rest and relaxation.

Yeah, I may lack versatility but other methods seem boring and time consuming. Always preferred the tried and true approach. Leaves much more time for rest and relaxation.
Triple R approach is tried and true.

Rest
Relaxation
Rasturbation

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and Majora Mink
Triple R approach is tried and true.

Rest
Relaxation
Rasturbation

giphy.gif

Some good ol R and R and R. You are quite the goofball. Please know that goofball is high praise where I come from.

Going to Belgium for a week, the best place to go when you try on a new diet, best beers, and the best chocolate, Bon Voyage to me....

I love playing up the dumb American stereotype when traveling. Hey barkeep, lemme get a Hoe Garden. Like yeah, I could just pronounce it properly but that isn't as fun. Hope you have a good time.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
I love playing up the dumb American stereotype when traveling. Hey barkeep, lemme get a Hoe Garden. Like yeah, I could just pronounce it properly but that isn't as fun. Hope you have a good time.

Give me the pink-flavored Hoe Garden, pweaze.

Tried something new today! After being cornered by guys in cars a few times, always with them saying, "get in its raining! I'll take you home!" Or "get in its too dangerous out here to be walking by yourself! Etc etc. I usually freak tf out and if I'm not close to home yet I run into the closest business and wait em' out.

Today I had multiple empty boxes stacked precariously in my arms, I was a block away, it was hot as fuck, and I'd been packing and taking shots so when I got cornered I snapped. This is how it went down.

Ick: hey babe get in those look heavy!

Me: no thanks

Ick: *slowing down more* c'mon get in don't be like that haha

Me:

Ick: *cutting me off in the cross walk* ooh looks like you gotta get in now huh

Me: *stops, grins maniacally, looks both ways, SNAPS, throws all my boxes in the air, and stands completely still grinning with my head cocked until he backs up and gets the fuck out of my way*

Do I recommend this? Absolutely not. But he was a puny lil thing and it just felt like my moment, you know? Plus, no one was around to see me pick up the boxes and I barely remember that part thanks to those sweet sweet 99 pineapple shooters. Drink and walk with care.

Fuck. I need like a little collar that just buzzes my when I post outside the dmp this is out of hand I apologize

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen
Tried something new today! After being cornered by guys in cars a few times, always with them saying, "get in its raining! I'll take you home!" Or "get in its too dangerous out here to be walking by yourself! Etc etc. I usually freak tf out and if I'm not close to home yet I run into the closest business and wait em' out.

Today I had multiple empty boxes stacked precariously in my arms, I was a block away, it was hot as fuck, and I'd been packing and taking shots so when I got cornered I snapped. This is how it went down.

Ick: hey babe get in those look heavy!

Me: no thanks

Ick: *slowing down more* c'mon get in don't be like that haha

Me:

Ick: *cutting me off in the cross walk* ooh looks like you gotta get in now huh

Me: *stops, grins maniacally, looks both ways, SNAPS, throws all my boxes in the air, and stands completely still grinning with my head cocked until he backs up and gets the fuck out of my way*

Do I recommend this? Absolutely not. But he was a puny lil thing and it just felt like my moment, you know? Plus, no one was around to see me pick up the boxes and I barely remember that part thanks to those sweet sweet 99 pineapple shooters. Drink and walk with care.

Fuck. I need like a little collar that just buzzes my when I post outside the dmp this is out of hand I apologize
I need to bed but I just can't until I say it probably wasn't as maniacal like i hoped the sun was right in my eyes and I was squinting so that's off my chest good night you animals ily

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Just a rant in a safe place.
If you happen to have a single male friend, I beg of you, don't ever try to hook/match him up any cost with one of you girlfriends or with a girl you've recently known/met, going like: "You know, there's this girl coming over, I've already talked to her a lot about you [**Wait, what? Why did you do that?**]. You guys have many of things in common and I'm sure you'll like her a lot". 100% of the time he will have very little or nothing in common with her and won't like her that much.

Plus, are you kidding me? There's the World Cup who the hell has time for that.

It is way too much fun scrolling through chaturbate in the male section and seeing 90% of them angrily occupied with the World Cup but still feverishly masturbating almost in rhythm with each play.

It reminds me of when I had to waitress during Beyonce's Superbowl and I got so frustrated at everyone talking over her masterpiece that I just stopped in the middle of food service and hid in the shadows, tearing up at my Queen and possibly getting a little wet idk maybe it was tears idk it was a vivid fucking moment.