AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
4 or 5 camgirls I watch have all popped up within the last couple of weeks with terrible bruises on their legs. No idea what is going on. Stay safe ladies.
Just an update. Turns out one of these girls had an accident on her scooter, so that explains one. The others still a mystery.

Over the last month, seen about 4 more. These bruises are about the size of a large grapefruit usually. Always somewhere on the upper thigh. Seem to heal fairly quickly, the longest lingered about 5 days. These models are all over Latin America/Eastern Europe, so if what I am seeing is the result of some sort of bio-warfare experiments, then it is being carried out on a global scale.

Shorts weather about to kick into high gear here, going to keep my eyes peeled for any signs of this in my area.

I just tasted Mountain Dew Code Red. Yum!

Wasn't this a 7-11 slurpee flavor too? I feel like I've had it before in slurpee form.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Found a piece of software that allows you to stream your phone on toy our laptop.
Don't want to make a thread because it admittedly niche, but if you find yourself without a connection. Instead of using your tethering consider this.

https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy

Teamviewer and other wireless solutions have a lot of latency so it doesn't work well if your trying to watch videos or something.

Rather weird how many of the girls here have a humiliation fetish. I should start charging them or stop responding to their ignorance.

I was doing mermaid inspired makeup but got so into it I’m dressed as a mermaid now. Close up of makeup, I’m real proud of it.

Attachments

• CEA1DAE6-0DFC-411D-BCA4-A6155185AB36.jpeg
    CEA1DAE6-0DFC-411D-BCA4-A6155185AB36.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 9A4CDC35-562C-44B1-841D-DD2FC570FAAE.jpeg
    9A4CDC35-562C-44B1-841D-DD2FC570FAAE.jpeg
    771.8 KB · Views: 7
How in the blue bum fluff have I been here a year i'm not sure how I feel about this.....

Yeah, probably the best course of action. When did you stop working for Chaturbate? Sorry, well aware that you aren't associated with them. Not really sure why so many seem to think that you are. Must be annoying.

Treyarch revealed the new Call of Duty earlier. Some big changes. No single player campaign but they are adding a battle royale mode. Pretty cool in my opinion. Never cared for the campaigns and it will be neat to see their take on the newer and widely popular genre. Also haven't played a Call of Duty since Black Ops 3 so I'm ready to embrace the multiplayer grind again. Zombies is also looking better than ever. Let the waiting begin.

I saw something bizarre on Chaturbate the other day. I usually only view the Female section but had a look at Featured. I clicked on a strange cam that I couldn't work out. It turned out to be a very hairy Turkish man, lying on his back, wanking with his legs stretched out in the air and a Lovense up his bum. He suddenly started screaming and held his right leg because it cramped up violently. People started tipping him during the cramp and screams.

tenor.gif

I saw something bizarre on Chaturbate the other day. I usually only view the Female section but had a look at Featured. I clicked on a strange cam that I couldn't work out. It turned out to be a very hairy Turkish man, lying on his back, wanking with his legs stretched out in the air and a Lovense up his bum. He suddenly started screaming and held his right leg because it cramped up violently. People started tipping him during the cramp and screams.

tenor.gif
So finally a real reaction to a Lovense? lol

Being totally honest, I do this (and I don't even have to be nervous):

And I like the smell (honestly, I think it smells good).

You make sales leads, go to trade shows. resolve issues on all media channels, and no one remembers. You come to work wearing a Pony t-shirt on the other hand, and that sticks forever.
That was circulated to about 250 people today, so as I am approaching 40, I will finally be taken seriously.
Happy lonesome birthday to me :)

Once a pony 2.PNG