AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Made this post for fun on Reddit, needs some actual replies or it'll be deleted, so if you have input, go post in the thread!

At least the lag over the weekend on SM is now fixed.

I didn't even notice any lag this weekend to be honest. Every time I checked my feed it was fine.
Also... I thought I posted this in the thread in the models only section. Oh dear... I need caffeine... *bathes in tea until she wakes up.*

• Funny!
Reactions: EmptyKins
I want to visit Thailand or anywhere in Asia just to eat the street food and view the scenery.

I'm going to start very soon and do it several times a year.

Reactions: VanessaSantos
I am such a nerd.... I dropped into a models room as a guest, she was chatting about a kiddy myth which comes from historical origin, and a member was like "it was this historical figure" and I'm like quietly going "no! It's not! Fuck, will someone please correct?" thinking I don't have time to log into my members account to correct them (and I'd seem like a total dork), and then I sigh in relief as another member comes along with the correct historical reference. I know it's silly, but the first person had just completely mixed up two different people from around the same time. It doesn't really matter, but I hate it when false information gets spread!

I can't help but feel like a dirtbag when hanging out with women younger than me. One of my main drinking buddies uses a dating site to meet women and I unintentionally end up meeting and hanging out with women barely of drinking age. Feels cheap. Too easy. No challenge. I probably shouldn't complain but it always feels so awkward. Feel like a creep when out in public. Not even that much older but still don't have much in common with them. Just feels weird when I'm the mature and responsible one.

I won a brand new, boxed 55" UHD 4K display with HDR on eBay worth over £1,000 and have already collected it from an estate agent office. The only description in the £0.99 eBay auction was 'sold as seen', so everyone assumed it was faulty. The lady in the office that made the auction didn't know if it worked as she couldn't find the £2 power cord (kettle plug) to test it. I bid £165 during the last 8 seconds. Someone else bid £1 so i got it for £1.20.

I have a smoothie chilling in the fridge made of fresh pineapple, coconut cream and dark cane sugar.

I'm eating sour bonbon chewy sweets. Berry, lemonade, wild cherry and watermelon flavours. Nom nom.

Reactions: Emma Catcher
Perfect riding weather. Perfect golfing weather. Can even go full hillbilly and do yard work in just jeans. Can't think of anything to bitch about. A weird feeling.

Reactions: Gen