AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are lied to us again. I already know it. Nobody got money on 2nd July. Anyone know and research what is ad kees address and his photo? I'm serious send somebody to Spain
Hey, look at the first post on this page. Nobody will receive wires today nor this week...

Every Day another crazy shit... i dont read the full article but this crap already f... me up.

Sounds stupid but if i could chose between money and get Ad, the fat Rob etc. In my fingers, then i would let the money go and get my hands on those monkeys and handle it by myself...

I am sure they are reading the messages here... right Rob? I wonder who would open the Doors when i knock on your Door? Your Wife Jennifer? Your Girls or your Son? Nice Dog by the way...

Who knows why they collect the data and signature that has to be the same like its on the id/passport. Being now a part of the CRS they probably gonna report all people who sent the form back...

I hope everyone who is involved end up in jail for ruin other peoples lifes...
Seri
So they are lied to us again. I already know it. Nobody got money on 2nd July. Anyone know and research what is ad kees address and his photo? I'm serious send somebody to Spain

Choice Bank had all our money!
They either spent it, or invested in new companies or took out huge salaries to them selves to be able to get under liquidation.
The money is used by Ad Kees and Rob Anderson as the bosses and the members of the board.
The ONLY way to get better liquidation is that owners / shareholders put money IN the company.
Or they sell shares to new investors.
Now the question is: how much do Choice Bank have in debt?
And to who?
In cases like this the biggest creditors get something first.
Than they see if there is money left for the rest.
Well that is how it normally works.

So I hope to get my money, but realisticly I think I'm lucky if you and I get anything at all.

Truth is CB and MFC and MV did recommend this to us models.we were stupid to trust them.
Every big company do very thourogh checks on banks and partners BEFORE, use them or partner up with them.
When this happened Xbiz tweeted it.
Other pages didn't even inform us.
And I never got any help from any page.
I would say all these pages that used Choice Bank and First Choice pay, should have helped us with lawyers and info.
I feel all that used and recommended fcp and choice bank also have a responsibility to us.
Mfc, MV and CB are BIG, and could have pressured them on our behalf.

Never trust any recommendation from these pages again.

FCP returned the last transaction that the camsite had made to the accounts of the models (at least in one of the sites that I know). But the problem was with the people who have kept the money in the FCP account as if it were a bank (a savings account) so as not to have to pay taxes in their country of origin. Now if you put together a high amount, how is FCP going to wire to a local bank in the country of origin of the model? If just saving the money there was to not have to render accounts in their country of origin (evade taxes). Because surely here are models that have lost more than 100,000 USD because of FCP. Then imagine that this person has to make a transaction to his country of origin with that high amount. It's a problem. Or am I wrong?

Then I wonder if it's worth recovering that money and getting in trouble with the tax office of the country of origin? Or is there another alternative that I am not knowing?

This situation is the same as that of a dr*g trafficker who wants to denounce his enemy from the another cartel that has kept his merchandise. No one is going to denounce this truth. That's why they use their own law.
´´Thief who steals thief has a hundred years of forgiveness´´

FCP returned the last transaction that the camsite had made to the accounts of the models (at least in one of the sites that I know). But the problem was with the people who have kept the money in the FCP account as if it were a bank (a savings account) so as not to have to pay taxes in their country of origin. Now if you put together a high amount, how is FCP going to wire to a local bank in the country of origin of the model? If just saving the money there was to not have to render accounts in their country of origin (evade taxes). Because surely here are models that have lost more than 100,000 USD because of FCP. Then imagine that this person has to make a transaction to his country of origin with that high amount. It's a problem. Or am I wrong?

Then I wonder if it's worth recovering that money and getting in trouble with the tax office of the country of origin? Or is there another alternative that I am not knowing?

This situation is the same as that of a dr*g trafficker who wants to denounce his enemy from the another cartel that has kept his merchandise. No one is going to denounce this truth. That's why they use their own law.
To save money in our account isn't equal to cheat on the tax system. At least not for all.
Some countries have problems with money wired.
Other countries are very corrupted.
It's more than 1 reason.
Don't put us all in the same boat!
To assume you only make an ass out of you and us.

Reactions: Dill
Seri

Choice Bank had all our money!
They either spent it, or invested in new companies or took out huge salaries to them selves to be able to get under liquidation.
The money is used by Ad Kees and Rob Anderson as the bosses and the members of the board.
The ONLY way to get better liquidation is that owners / shareholders put money IN the company.
Or they sell shares to new investors.
Now the question is: how much do Choice Bank have in debt?
And to who?
In cases like this the biggest creditors get something first.
Than they see if there is money left for the rest.
Well that is how it normally works.

So I hope to get my money, but realisticly I think I'm lucky if you and I get anything at all.

But I will keep fighting, even the hope is little, it's still there.
And I hope so much that all of you keep fight and at least try get our money back.
Giving up = give them all the money.
I don't want to do that.

I - and more of us - don't have any (legal or fiscal) issue with receiving my funds via wire transfer. I only want to know how I can get the money back that I trusted with Firstchoicepay / Payoneer. A company that quickly turned it's back on us even though the founder is connected to Choice Bank too.

We all have our own reasons for keeping funds in our balance, some comply with our fiscal obligations some don't comply. The group of people affected are as diverse as the subscribers to this forum. So yes, don't put us all in the same boat.

Someone who leaves money in that place is because he/she hide it (whatever the cause may be). I'm not criticizing the reasons, I'm just saying that you hide it.

And camgirl activity is not regulated in any country as well as an activity of dentist to give an example (unless you tell me a country to contradict me). From there the whole problem starts. That's why models can not declare exactly where their money comes from. And from there the models start receiving the money through prepaid cards and virtual accounts. These people know about this vulnerability and that is why they take advantage of it.

Ehy, ended today also my fu***ed bann so I hope to be in help for someone here....or to receive help.

As Chriss, I was forced to silence to tell LIAR to a person that surely is a very false and liar and he'll follow in his dirty work in this forum, liar and false as the company for whom he worked/work and liar and false as the founder of this company.

I hope that all these GREAT AND HONEST PERSONS will use our robbed money in medicine and in therapies.

But I do not wish the evil of these people, I know so much that everything returns in this life, and the pain inflicted on so many people will surely fall sooner or later on them. So I'm sure, their life, first or then will be a total shit :cat:

Now the first thought is to try to recover, if the conditions exist, as much money as possible from Central Bank, perhaps leaving them a few days of settling because all the Central Bank management took place on Friday night and no worker of Choice Bank should work more in this bank now totally commissioned.

Parallel to the work of contact with Central Bank, complaints against Payoneer and against the person of Yuval Tal continue, for which several complaints have already started and others will leave in the next hours and days.

The shit that this gentleman and his companies have created are too big to be hidden under a simple carpet.

Cheers!
Sorry for many answers :) Can you oleare provide me contact of Central Bank ?

Someone who leaves money in that place is because he/she hide it (whatever the cause may be). I'm not criticizing the reasons, I'm just saying that you hide it.

No, here is news for you: I didn't hide it at all for the taxman.
A bit narrow-minded for you to assume that.

No, here is news for you: I didn't hide it at all for the taxman.
A bit narrow-minded for you to assume that.

What you know of my mind? If the money is in a fiscal paradise and was not completely withdrawn from there, for something will be. FCP gave you the option of transferring to the bank account that you wanted, that only depended on you, of taking the risks. It is like the politicians who have money in tax havens and believe that the people of their country are naive and their explanations are believed. I believe that the resolution will be difficult, because they FCP and associates know of the vunerability of many people and took advantage of that.

I want to talk directly with the liquidator and Central Bank...
Better than just from home...

mmm, you remind me of a person I know. Your photo is very similar or would say the same off your face of a well-known webcam model.

I want to talk directly with the liquidator and Central Bank...
Better than just from home...

If you doubted look at my avatar! She is my friend. And if we speak about the same person, this is a better picture than yours :p

Last edited:
Keep post reviews on TrustPilot!!!!

Quality & Compliance (Trustpilot)

Jul 2, 23:00 CEST

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply and confirmation. We've reinstated your review. You can see it by logging into your profile.

What you know of my mind? If the money is in a fiscal paradise and was not completely withdrawn from there, for something will be. FCP gave you the option of transferring to the bank account that you wanted, that only depended on you, of taking the risks. It is like the politicians who have money in tax havens and believe that the people of their country are naive and their explanations are believed. I believe that the resolution will be difficult, because they FCP and associates know of the vunerability of many people and took advantage of that.
No. FCP does not give the option to transfer to the bank account for many of us including me, they only open it to select countries for some unknown reasons. The only option to withdraw money is by cashing it out with the prepaid card at ATM or spend it. And FCP set a daily maximum amount you can withdraw, multiply this with limits at local ATM. It will be difficult for some high earnings models to keep withdrawing from ATM everyday to empty the accounts at FCP.

Firstchoicepay and Payoneer share the same platform, infrastructure, support and founder. They have never tried to hide that it's basically the same company until our money with them was suddenly frozen.

Ever since they are trying to pretend that they don't even know FCP anymore. Payoneer is a total joke for a company.

First Choice Pay was established as a joint collaboration between Payoneer and Choice Bank (as the backing bank) when Payoneer chose to separate funds relating to the adult industry from its customer base. First Choice Pay was set up as a new legal entity trading out of New York, with Choice Bank as the repository for the funds. So yes, there is a connection to Payoneer in that it initiated FCP, however as they are separate legal entities there is no onus or ability on the part of Payoneer to actually influence or manage this situation. In any event, the funds are all sitting in Belize under the laws of Belize, so how exactly could Payoneer fix this for us anyway?

First Choice Pay was established as a joint collaboration between Payoneer and Choice Bank (as the backing bank) when Payoneer chose to separate funds relating to the adult industry from its customer base. First Choice Pay was set up as a new legal entity trading out of New York, with Choice Bank as the repository for the funds. So yes, there is a connection to Payoneer in that it initiated FCP, however as they are separate legal entities there is no onus or ability on the part of Payoneer to actually influence or manage this situation. In any event, the funds are all sitting in Belize under the laws of Belize, so how exactly could Payoneer fix this for us anyway?
If Payoneer is a good company they can handle this situation by giving the funds back with the money they have outside Belize and deal with Choice Bank problems themselves.

Reactions: zumba2
I seriously doubt that the central bank will take you into account because you are not officially depositors at the bank. FCP is the depositor and all of you only have standing in this matter thru fcp. Who they owe money to is not of concern to the central bank. Since Payoneer, FCP and choice bank are inter-related, I am a little concerned about that.

That's not entirely correct. Choice Bank was actually the issuer of the First Choice Pay MasterCard, it still states that clearly at the bottom of First Choice Pay's webpage:

"© 2018 Choice Bank Ltd., All Rights Reserved

The Firstchoice Pay Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited, pursuant to a license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard® International Incorporated. "

Therefore we ARE customers of Choice Bank as it is the registered bank that issued our cards and ultimately received all of our funds. By virtue of the fact that our funds were deposited by Chaturbate or any other website directly into Choice Bank makes us de facto depositors of Choice Bank, and we are automatically included in the context of the Central Bank's statement relating to the protection of depositors funds.

FROM CAPORASO and PARTNERS (Lawyers on Panama)

8939.jpg

The Central Bank of Belize revokes the Choice Bank’s license

The Central Bank of Belize decided to revoke Choice Bank Limited’s license, in what has turned out to be an unexpected movement that has caused serious problems for account depositors, since Choice has ensured that, starting July 2, it will allow cash withdrawals to be made from its customers’ accounts.

The determination of the Central Bank of Belize, made known by the Governor Joy Grant, was produced six months after Choice bank’s problem began. During this period, the institution in charge of regulating the Central American country’s financial sector hasn’t adopted any measures!

In statements published on the central Bank’s YouTube channel, Grant clarified that, with the revocation of its license, the Chie Bank could no longer make international bank negotiations. According to this official, a routine control of the Choice Bank made by the Central Bank at the end of 2017 revealed weaknesses in operations and violations of international banking laws. In April of 2018, Choice Bank’s problems increased, when its licenses for activities linked to pre-paid cards were suspended. At the time, Choice Bank suspended withdrawal of cash deposited account holders.

According to Grant, starting from that moment, the Central Bank of Belize has received an enormous amount of e-mails, with complaints about Choice, made by customers of said bank, but THEY DID'N’T DO ANYTHING. Some even threatened to adopt legal means (the Caporaso & Partners firm). Choice Bank couldn’t present a plan that showed their intentions and capability to resolve this situation to the Central Bank. At the beginning of this week, auditors of the Central Bank entered the offices of Choice Bank to demand information that they hadn’t been able to deliver previously, Ms. Grant, the bank governor pointed out. We now have to wonder why the bank governor decided to take measures only after six months and why did she put the bank in liquidation instead of curating it. She wouldn’t be going to place her friends in the bank to make the account holders’ money disappear, now would she? If there was no action by the Central Bank of Belize during the six months of the Choice Bank’s crisis, why do we have to believe that now they’re doing it in good faith?

After analyzing the data shared by the Choice Bank, the Central Bank of Belize concluded that the actions taken by the Choice Bank’s proprietors and management weren’t sufficient to correct the situation; nonetheless, obviating Choice’s communications where it indicated to its customers that, from July 2, it would have enabled access to their assets. Then, the Central Bank decided to revoke its license and named a “liquidator”, Harry Hassel, who would be supported by a team of assessors, who would probably have eaten up a big part of the assets.

This “liquidator” will have complete power over Choice Bank’s administration. After liquidating the Bank’s assets, Hassel will distribute these assets in a supposedly “fair and reasonable manner” according to legal priorities, Grant concluded, who also clarified that the financial sector of Belize will continue t be as strong as ever.

However, the truth is completely different. The Central Bank of Belize’s little transparent way of acting has aroused strong criticism in the international community and among account holders. The manner in which it proceeded with the Choice Bank aroused many doubts about the banking sector in Belize and will undoubtedly result in a decrease of investors’ trust because of the obvious lack of legal guarantees in this country. We hope that the government will take action and liquidate the governor Grant who has sown herself incapable of complying with the legal functions of the Central Bank.

As you can to read here, the situation isn't so happy. Our money is on high risk now! I suggest you to call and to speak with Caporaso and Partners Office, on Panama. Ask me the direct contact for Caporaso lawyer.

FROM CAPORASO and PARTNERS (Lawyers on Panama)

8939.jpg

The Central Bank of Belize revokes the Choice Bank’s license

The Central Bank of Belize decided to revoke Choice Bank Limited’s license, in what has turned out to be an unexpected movement that has caused serious problems for account depositors, since Choice has ensured that, starting July 2, it will allow cash withdrawals to be made from its customers’ accounts.

The determination of the Central Bank of Belize, made known by the Governor Joy Grant, was produced six months after Choice bank’s problem began. During this period, the institution in charge of regulating the Central American country’s financial sector hasn’t adopted any measures!

In statements published on the central Bank’s YouTube channel, Grant clarified that, with the revocation of its license, the Chie Bank could no longer make international bank negotiations. According to this official, a routine control of the Choice Bank made by the Central Bank at the end of 2017 revealed weaknesses in operations and violations of international banking laws. In April of 2018, Choice Bank’s problems increased, when its licenses for activities linked to pre-paid cards were suspended. At the time, Choice Bank suspended withdrawal of cash deposited account holders.

According to Grant, starting from that moment, the Central Bank of Belize has received an enormous amount of e-mails, with complaints about Choice, made by customers of said bank, but THEY DID'N’T DO ANYTHING. Some even threatened to adopt legal means (the Caporaso & Partners firm). Choice Bank couldn’t present a plan that showed their intentions and capability to resolve this situation to the Central Bank. At the beginning of this week, auditors of the Central Bank entered the offices of Choice Bank to demand information that they hadn’t been able to deliver previously, Ms. Grant, the bank governor pointed out. We now have to wonder why the bank governor decided to take measures only after six months and why did she put the bank in liquidation instead of curating it. She wouldn’t be going to place her friends in the bank to make the account holders’ money disappear, now would she? If there was no action by the Central Bank of Belize during the six months of the Choice Bank’s crisis, why do we have to believe that now they’re doing it in good faith?

After analyzing the data shared by the Choice Bank, the Central Bank of Belize concluded that the actions taken by the Choice Bank’s proprietors and management weren’t sufficient to correct the situation; nonetheless, obviating Choice’s communications where it indicated to its customers that, from July 2, it would have enabled access to their assets. Then, the Central Bank decided to revoke its license and named a “liquidator”, Harry Hassel, who would be supported by a team of assessors, who would probably have eaten up a big part of the assets.

This “liquidator” will have complete power over Choice Bank’s administration. After liquidating the Bank’s assets, Hassel will distribute these assets in a supposedly “fair and reasonable manner” according to legal priorities, Grant concluded, who also clarified that the financial sector of Belize will continue t be as strong as ever.

However, the truth is completely different. The Central Bank of Belize’s little transparent way of acting has aroused strong criticism in the international community and among account holders. The manner in which it proceeded with the Choice Bank aroused many doubts about the banking sector in Belize and will undoubtedly result in a decrease of investors’ trust because of the obvious lack of legal guarantees in this country. We hope that the government will take action and liquidate the governor Grant who has sown herself incapable of complying with the legal functions of the Central Bank.

As you can to read here, the situation isn't so happy. Our money is on high risk now! I suggest you to call and to speak with Caporaso and Partners Office, on Panama. Ask me the direct contact for Caporaso lawyer.
I am only speculating here but I may be wrong. Perhaps Central Bank did this at the last minute because after the raid they found something like they said in the news. Something that will hurt depositors when Choice Bank start sending money. Maybe they found out Choice will start sending the money to its shareholders first, things like that. At this point we cant trust anyone, be it Choice Bank, Central Bank or other parties. We should wait for the updates from Central Bank and its liquidator and see what they say, and then after that we can decide what to do. Caporaso also cant be fully trusted in their opinion without solid proof, they may create more fears and bias with their opinion so more people will hire them.

I am only speculating here but I may be wrong. Perhaps Central Bank did this at the last minute because after the raid they found something like they said in the news. Something that will hurt depositors when Choice Bank start sending money. Maybe they found out Choice will start sending the money to its shareholders first, things like that. At this point we cant trust anyone, be it Choice Bank, Central Bank or other parties. We should wait for the updates from Central Bank and its liquidator and see what they say, and then after that we can decide what to do. Caporaso also cant be fully trusted in their opinion without solid proof, they may create more fears and bias with their opinion so more people will hire them.

The situation is actually out of the control or, better, under control of Central Bank.

But you can trust in this Lady that moved, friday on the afternoon, armed police against the Choice Bank's agents and employees?

Rather than taking away the license from Choice Bank, this was a radical coup de force. All Choice Bank employees have been sent away to forces and dismissed with immediate effect.

Never has we seen something like this in a democratic country.

Rather than recovering the situation and helping, the Central Bank seems to care about the huge treasure (if it still exists) held in Choice Bank.

I do not think then that Caporaso and Partners are speculating on the situation because they are also injured in the affair and are in constant contact with the former leaders of Choice Bank who, at the moment, are asking for international aid to regain control of the bank, in my opinion, he was extorted from them by means worthy of the Venezuelan government of Maduro.

The situation is totally fluid and we can expect even sensational twists in the coming hours. This now seems to have become one of those soap operas that, in Colombia as in Belize, are so loved.

And like a true telenovela self-respecting, let's wait for chapters and chapters, for years still perhaps (unfortunately).

The situation is actually out of the control or, better, under control of Central Bank.

But you can trust in this Lady that moved, friday on the afternoon, armed police against the Choice Bank's agents and employees?

Rather than taking away the license from Choice Bank, this was a radical coup de force. All Choice Bank employees have been sent away to forces and dismissed with immediate effect.

Never has we seen something like this in a democratic country.

Rather than recovering the situation and helping, the Central Bank seems to care about the huge treasure (if it still exists) held in Choice Bank.

I do not think then that Caporaso and Partners are speculating on the situation because they are also injured in the affair and are in constant contact with the former leaders of Choice Bank who, at the moment, are asking for international aid to regain control of the bank, in my opinion, he was extorted from them by means worthy of the Venezuelan government of Maduro.

The situation is totally fluid and we can expect even sensational twists in the coming hours. This now seems to have become one of those soap operas that, in Colombia as in Belize, are so loved.

And like a true telenovela self-respecting, let's wait for chapters and chapters, for years still perhaps (unfortunately).

From what I hear from my friend an insider told her that only the management is let go. All of Choice staff still work in the bank to assist Central Bank.

From what I hear from my friend an insider told her that only the management is let go. All of Choice staff still work in the bank to assist Central Bank.

This could be a little warranty on this transition.....I believe we have 2 different insiders agents there.....:shame:

There is a strong heat on cb for doing that just before choice should start sending money. What a coincidance...who can guarantee that they will be sending it or do as they said?! They are lieing to us all these monts with different stories including sending wire for more then a month...and now they will send it for real?! Right! After they reopen they could do anything in their favour...which cb may seen it...
The first things which were alert for me from the begining were: they knew cards will never work ever again for sure and fcp company will close for sure no matter happend. So...we then should believe them they tried to reopen and continue normal work?! Right!
@Pitufa we are gathered here in try to share oppinoins and infos and hopes as people with same problem.we do not need lections from someone who isnt in our shoes nor have an idea how things work in the world. There are other countries beside us and canada with different politics, complicated laws, financial situations...
2. We all started as payoneer customers, payment processor which is used by milions in modern world as many other similar cards...we didnt opened an account in belize! People who had frozen money there doesnot mean they hid it, simply they didnt withdrew them regulary or were making a lot of money and they didnt had time to withdraw everything.
3. My country is more tax haven now for other countries then belize! Belize is now in crs system and is equal as you open an account in any other us or eu countries.
4. You dont have to be a model if you had fcp account and want to work in adult industrie

There is a strong heat on cb for doing that just before choice should start sending money. What a coincidance...who can guarantee that they will be sending it or do as they said?! They are lieing to us all these monts with different stories including sending wire for more then a month...and now they will send it for real?! Right! After they reopen they could do anything in their favour...which cb may seen it...
The first things which were alert for me from the begining were: they knew cards will never work ever again for sure and fcp company will close for sure no matter happend. So...we then should believe them they tried to reopen and continue normal work?! Right!
@Pitufa we are gathered here in try to share oppinoins and infos and hopes as people with same problem.we do not need lections from someone who isnt in our shoes nor have an idea how things work in the world. There are other countries beside us and canada with different politics, complicated laws, financial situations...
2. We all started as payoneer customers, payment processor which is used by milions in modern world as many other similar cards...we didnt opened an account in belize! People who had frozen money there doesnot mean they hid it, simply they didnt withdrew them regulary or were making a lot of money and they didnt had time to withdraw everything.
3. My country is more tax haven now for other countries then belize! Belize is now in crs system and is equal as you open an account in any other us or eu countries.
4. You dont have to be a model if you had fcp account and want to work in adult industrie
1. Thats what I think as well. At this point nobody know the exact reason for Central Bank actions, not even Choice management and shareholders are given any updates yet of the situation, including law firms. So until Central Bank or the liquidator provide updates and news there will be only speculations going on.

2. Exactly. First of all in my case I was not given the option to withdraw my funds to bank account by FCP. When i inquired about it FCP told me its only available for some select countries. So only option for me is to withdraw my money with their prepaid cards at ATM. FCP has a daily limit of $5000, and my country ATM only dispenses about $150 maximum in 1 transaction. So to take out my daily maximum limit with FCP i have to do more than 30 ATM transactions. Each transaction take about 2 minutes, so i will be using up about 1 hour at ATM with people behind me lining up lol. And I always pay my taxes, so dont judge all people the same. I agree some may have used it to avoid taxes, but not all people use FCP to do that.

And i didnt sign up to have my funds in fiscal paradise country. I signed up with Payoneer which is in US. And then they transfered me to FCP without consent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.