AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actions of the Central Bank have been explained anyway? Choice Bank could not propose good solutions to survive this crisis. Choice Bank's plan was to wire as much money as possible to customers. But there was not enough money for that anyway. A bankruptcy is inevitable. That is why the Central Bank is already taking steps to save the current money.

The management is responsible. If they have made big mistakes, they must appear on the court. That is why it is important that police go into the offices, so no important documents disappear.

No idea what will happen next. Our cards are no longer valid. So we do not have a connection with Choice Bank anymore. If FirstChoicePay is legally part of Payoneer, the money can come to us via Payoneer. If FirstChoicePay is legally part of Choice Bank, then FirstChoicePay is also bankrupt. If FirstChoicePay is legally its own entity, then they have to give the money, but then of course they will go bankrupt too.

The actions of the Central Bank have been explained anyway? Choice Bank could not propose good solutions to survive this crisis. Choice Bank's plan was to wire as much money as possible to customers. But there was not enough money for that anyway. A bankruptcy is inevitable. That is why the Central Bank is already taking steps to save the current money.

The management is responsible. If they have made big mistakes, they must appear on the court. That is why it is important that police go into the offices, so no important documents disappear.

No idea what will happen next. Our cards are no longer valid. So we do not have a connection with Choice Bank anymore. If FirstChoicePay is legally part of Payoneer, the money can come to us via Payoneer. If FirstChoicePay is legally part of Choice Bank, then FirstChoicePay is also bankrupt. If FirstChoicePay is legally its own entity, then they have to give the money, but then of course they will go bankrupt too.
As far as i understand it by reading the announcement from Payoneer when they moved us to FCP FirstchoicePay is both part of Payoneer and Choice Bank.

I deleted the original email from Payoneer but I found a copy on the internet. If anybody still keep the original email kindly share it here (you can cross out your name)

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 37
All this shit was born by Payoneer.
I tell this from months.
Also for this reason I'll repeat again and again to D.E, to stay very distant from here and from this people totally deceived from him and his company.

I'm back after being banned !
Here's the original mail of the change between Payoneer-Firstchoice
payoneer.jpg

I'm back after being banned !
Here's the original mail of the change between Payoneer-Firstchoice
View attachment 77298

Quiet Mr. Funk.
FBI and other department of the US state of which I omit the name (because they asked to me) already has all these documents in hand and also the names of all these bitch's sons. I hope that some of them pay heavily, with a few years in prison, the theft they have committed.
I do not mind taking the money back, because I do not think it will come back, but the maximum satisfaction will be to see Payoneer sink into shit.

What you know of my mind? If the money is in a fiscal paradise and was not completely withdrawn from there, for something will be. FCP gave you the option of transferring to the bank account that you wanted, that only depended on you, of taking the risks. It is like the politicians who have money in tax havens and believe that the people of their country are naive and their explanations are believed. I believe that the resolution will be difficult, because they FCP and associates know of the vunerability of many people and took advantage of that.

I return you your same question: What do you know of my situation and that of others? Nothing.

For me it was the most convenient (and economic) to keep my earnings in my country's bank AND Firstchoicepay/Payoneer. Especially as a digital nomad.

Since I never hide my earnings from my country and all adult related work is legal here, I have no problem with receiving a wire transfer with all my funds to my national bank account as I told you before.

So I can definitely state you are narrow minded if its your opinion that everyone with money frozen in FCP is a tax evader. You could say the same then of all the people who had a Payoneer account with Choice Bank before Payoneer pulled them away a few months ago.

Quiet Mr. Funk.
FBI and other department of the US state of which I omit the name (because they asked to me) already has all these documents in hand and also the names of all these bitch's sons. I hope that some of them pay heavily, with a few years in prison, the theft they have committed.
I do not mind taking the money back, because I do not think it will come back, but the maximum satisfaction will be to see Payoneer sink into shit.
Dont forget to report Payoneer to these US government agency as well:

1. Federal Reserve Consumer Help: (Federal Reserve is the Central Bank for US)
https://www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov

2. New York State Attorney General:
https://ag.ny.gov

They dont take cases for individual. So we need lots of people to report it in order for them to start the case.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Gigabytes
I know that email. But it can be commercial talk. It may be that a separate entity has been set up in the background. Nobody knows this.
If that is the case then its deceptive marketing/announcement and they can be hold responsible for that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180703-165629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180703-165629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
That's not entirely correct. Choice Bank was actually the issuer of the First Choice Pay MasterCard, it still states that clearly at the bottom of First Choice Pay's webpage:

"© 2018 Choice Bank Ltd., All Rights Reserved

The Firstchoice Pay Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited, pursuant to a license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard® International Incorporated. "

Therefore we ARE customers of Choice Bank as it is the registered bank that issued our cards and ultimately received all of our funds. By virtue of the fact that our funds were deposited by Chaturbate or any other website directly into Choice Bank makes us de facto depositors of Choice Bank, and we are automatically included in the context of the Central Bank's statement relating to the protection of depositors funds.

You are wrong, Firstchoicepay was presented as Payoneer's new BRAND (see the original mail). And like people proved here they share the exact same infrastructure, platform, their support and founder.

The fact that Payoneer is desperately trying to wash their hands now, shows what a sketchy company they are. No surprise that the Payoneer owner is also involved with starting the shady Choice Bank.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Ms. Joy Grant has a pretty exemplary track record and does not seem like somebody who would do shady business:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Grant

The more likely explanation is this:
https://www.sanpedrosun.com/busines...-16-million-compensation-btl-nationalization/

As you can see, after being ordered to pay ~ USD 80M Belize has just enough reserves to cover for about 3-4 months of imports, and probably do not want a huge amount of money leaving the country in a short period of time. They probably are just going to slow down the release of the funds in order to stay within those safe limits.

From my point of view Choice Bank could've pay us for real....
With delays i know, but because we are so many...

Now Central Bank can hold us for months to even years to pay us back...

We don't have a person to contact, we don t have a person to keep us updated!

We have only limitless time to wait and wait and we need nerves of steel...

I return you your same question: What do you know of my situation and that of others? Nothing.

For me it was the most convenient (and economic) to keep my earnings in my country's bank AND Firstchoicepay/Payoneer. Especially as a digital nomad.

Since I never hide my earnings from my country and all adult related work is legal here, I have no problem with receiving a wire transfer with all my funds to my national bank account as I told you before.

So I can definitely state you are narrow minded if its your opinion that everyone with money frozen in FCP is a tax evader. You could say the same then of all the people who had a Payoneer account with Choice Bank before Payoneer pulled them away a few months ago.

1) I return you your same question: What do you know of my situation and that of others? Nothing.

I do not know about your particular situation, I do not even know where you are from, but I think you have taken it personally. You can give the explanations you think appropriate, but surely if you comment on your country, they would tell you that having money (saved, hidden, etc.) in a tax haven, that is for most people tax evasion. Relax a little NO?

2) For me it was the most convenient (and economic) to keep my earnings in my country's bank AND Firstchoicepay/Payoneer. Especially as a digital nomad.

As far as I know, FCP did not give you any annual interest for having your money saved in their account. Perhaps, it would have been more convenient to open a dollar account in the bank of your country of origin and put your savings in fixed installments, etc. And so it would give you more profit from interest on deposits in fixed terms or another alternative. Since, by keeping the money in a tax heaven, you now find that you have lost all your savings of FCP / Choice Bank. You could say that those were the risks you assume, NO?

3) Since I never hide my earnings from my country and all adult related work is legal here, I have no problem with receiving a wire transfer with all my funds to my national bank account as I told you before.

A popular saying: Never say never !.
Tell me, what is that country? Where the activity of camgirl is regulated and you can sign up in the register of commercial activities to exercise activity and then pay the taxes on such activity. Attention: Camgirl activity, not masking this activity. There are many videochat studios where they mask the real activity, saying that their models do something else and it turns out that the real activity does not say it and of course they do not pay the taxes that offer those high incomes. Therefore I would like to know what country you are talking about, where CamGril activity is seen as any other activity and that is regulated. (I would like to know the country please so i can inform myself on internet).

4) So I can definitely state you are narrow minded if its your opinion that everyone with money frozen in FCP is a tax evader. You could say the same then of all the people who had a Payoneer account with Choice Bank before Payoneer pulled them away a few months ago.

Closed-minded nothing, you can say what you want, but: hide or save money in tax havens. For the time being, you are suspected of tax evasion or hiding your money from other people you do not want them to know. And I'll tell you that FCP is a branch of the same company Payoneer, nothing more than FCP was opened to engage in adult content and that's the problem, because many people (independent webcam models) are in a very vulnerable current situation and they know it , as I explained earlier.
Payoneer continues but for classic commercial activities, of non-adult origin. And i know what i am speaking about since i am in the business. I am a camgirl aswell.

Good luck!

We are gathered here in try to share oppinoins and infos and hopes as people with same problem.we do not need lections from someone who isnt in our shoes nor have an idea how things work in the world.

Do not affirm that because you do not know anything. I am a camgirl and I know what I am talking about. I'm not out of this.

I think everything's interest is to recover our money, so we have to stay together !
One can do little, many can do more against these people.

1) I return you your same question: What do you know of my situation and that of others? Nothing.

I do not know about your particular situation, I do not even know where you are from, but I think you have taken it personally. You can give the explanations you think appropriate, but surely if you comment on your country, they would tell you that having money (saved, hidden, etc.) in a tax haven, that is for most people tax evasion. Relax a little NO?

2) For me it was the most convenient (and economic) to keep my earnings in my country's bank AND Firstchoicepay/Payoneer. Especially as a digital nomad.

As far as I know, FCP did not give you any annual interest for having your money saved in their account. Perhaps, it would have been more convenient to open a dollar account in the bank of your country of origin and put your savings in fixed installments, etc. And so it would give you more profit from interest on deposits in fixed terms or another alternative. Since, by keeping the money in a tax heaven, you now find that you have lost all your savings of FCP / Choice Bank. You could say that those were the risks you assume, NO?

3) Since I never hide my earnings from my country and all adult related work is legal here, I have no problem with receiving a wire transfer with all my funds to my national bank account as I told you before.

Tell me, what is that country? Where the activity of camgirl is regulated and you can sign up in the register of commercial activities to exercise activity and then pay the taxes on such activity. Attention: Camgirl activity, not masking this activity. There are many videochat studios where they mask the real activity, saying that their models do something else and it turns out that the real activity does not say it and of course they do not pay the taxes that offer those high incomes. Therefore I would like to know what country you are talking about, where CamGril activity is seen as any other activity and that is regulated. (I would like to know the country please so i can inform myself on internet).

4) So I can definitely state you are narrow minded if its your opinion that everyone with money frozen in FCP is a tax evader. You could say the same then of all the people who had a Payoneer account with Choice Bank before Payoneer pulled them away a few months ago.

Closed-minded nothing, you can say what you want, but: hide or save money in tax havens. For the time being, you are suspected of tax evasion or hiding your money from other people you do not want them to know. And I'll tell you that FCP is a branch of the same company Payoneer, nothing more than FCP was opened to engage in adult content and that's the problem, because many people (independent webcam models) are in a very vulnerable current situation and they know it , as I explained earlier.
Payoneer continues but for classic commercial activities, of non-adult origin. And i know what i am speaking about since i am in the business. I am a camgirl aswell.

Good luck!
Omg Pitufa is crazy!

I think she is a low model since she has time to post here novels without even making sense!

What exactly do you want?
To make us feel guilty?
Or to make us go to jail?

You honest human-being...:giggle:

is it strange firstchoicepay still take month commision 2$ from card which is not avalaible anymore?? they took for juny and for july

I am very worry, Ad Kees sent me an email saying on july 2nd were going to send the money, now the news that appeared on their website about they were sending the money disappeared

Omg Pitufa is crazy!

I think she is a low model since she has time to post here novels without even making sense!

What exactly do you want?
To make us feel guilty?
Or to make us go to jail?

You honest human-being...:giggle:

Maybe for you to write those few sentences you need a lot of time. But not me. I do not want to make people feel guilty and send anyone to jail, I only describe things as they are. If you have money in a tax paradise is to evade taxes in your country of origin or to hide them from some people in your environment that you do not want to know about their existence. I do not say if that is bad or good. I'm not judging anyone. Now thieves who steal thieves have a hundred years of forgiveness (it is a very popular and true saying). I do not value anyone, I say what is said.

is it strange firstchoicepay still take month commision 2$ from card which is not avalaible anymore?? they took for juny and for july

That's true. Those brazen are still charging the maintenance of 2 dollars of the account. They are ones without shame.:sick:

I think that now central bank is our enemy. They just don’t want us to get the money. When choice bank offered 70 percent deal, they rejected. When they offered to pay 25000 to everyone-they revoked the lisense. Why they don’t want people to get access at least to some of their money?????

Why did everybody start to believe them so much about 2nd of July
before this announcement
They never did what they said
So why they would do this time?

Yeah it was official on their site and stuff
But honestly at this point
I dont know who is right who is wrong
and who is telling the truth

P.S.
Ad, Karen and all other people stopped answering emails and skype
Have anybody tried to contact them after June 29th?

If the Central Bank had allowed it, the wire transfers would have been sent yesterday. I believe that. But there was not enough money for everyone, so the bank would be bankrupt in a few months.

Communication with the Central Bank will be limited with standard e-mails and press releases. So I think we should report our problems to the FirstChoicePay support again.

Maybe for you to write those few sentences you need a lot of time. But not me. I do not want to make people feel guilty and send anyone to jail, I only describe things as they are. If you have money in a tax paradise is to evade taxes in your country of origin or to hide them from some people in your environment that you do not want to know about their existence. I do not say if that is bad or good. I'm not judging anyone. Now thieves who steal thieves have a hundred years of forgiveness (it is a very popular and true saying). I do not value anyone, I say what is said.
Lady we are here to resolve problems!
Not to create more!

Let s find a way in getting our funds back and then you can teach us some of your own experience!

Why did everybody start to believe them so much about 2nd of July
before this announcement
They never did what they said
So why they would do this time?

Yeah it was official on their site and stuff
But honestly at this point
I dont know who is right who is wrong
and who is telling the truth

P.S.
Ad, Karen and all other people stopped answering emails and skype
Have anybody tried to contact them after June 29th?

From yestarday, all personal of Choice Bank can't more to reply to any. The reason is that Central Bank changed to all (from Kendra to Ad Kees) the password of thier email.
To contact now Choice Bank you need only to contact Central Bank because since June 29, Choice Bank has no more control even of the bathrooms of that building, imagine if they left him checking the emails!

• Helpful!

Good luck!

You are crazy narrow-minded, who says I'm a camgirl? And when I originally signed up with Payoneer my funds were in the USA (Bank of America). Payoneer loved tax havens more and transferred their business to Choice Bank. And mass payout companies loved Payoneer and their system was the most economic way to receive money from them.
Then Payoneer created their new brand Firstchoicepay just for the adultbizz.

PS. Off shore banking or having money in tax havens is not illegal. Only hiding it for the tax man is....

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Pitufa
Hi all I have big breaking news. I created a new user name here because I am afraid i will be targeted by Central Bank who might spy on this forum. Attached is 2 documents that shows it is The Central Bank fault all this time. They are the ones who has been not cooperating with Choice Bank and keep delaying things. Belize is near bankruptcy since they just paid Lord Ashcroft big sums (google about what happened. Central Bank in the past seized Belize Telecom from him just like they seized Choice Bank for their own benefit) and the government maybe trying to steal some of the clients funds by appointing a liquidator.

Attachments

• Letter to Mr. Adrianus Kees.pdf
    279.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Press Release.pdf
    513.3 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.