AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting info. It is a summary of everything.

- So MasterCard does have problems with the adult industry.
- They were allowed to reload the cards until July 2018.
- In February and March, a lot of money was taken from cards. Payoneer customers?

This is unfortunately where the otherwise detailed statement gets vague:

During the period of the first quarter of 2018, particularly in the months of February and March, 2018, notwithstanding that there had been no public disclosure of Mastercard’s contemplations, the Bank experienced abnormally large cumulative withdrawals of deposits from customers primarily in the prepaid card section of the Bank’s business signaling in the view of the Bank the onset of a developing run on the Bank. In February, 2018, deposits fell by over 8% or US$17mn while in March, 2018 deposits fell a further US$19mn or over 10% of total deposit liabilities.

So some people already knew what would be happening and drew their money out. Inside job. "Only" 41% of the deposits from the prepaid card business was from adult business if the number is correct. So it could indeed be, that the "non adult business" depositors were able to pull out their money. Just speculation, but it makes sense given that the mother company Payoneer is engaged in the "non adult business".

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gigabytes
Also interesting that indeed Mastercard seems to have some general problems with the adult business. Is there even one adult payment processor that does not use Mastercard?

People, how to fight for reviews on Trustpilot. They sent me this:

Thanks for taking the time to review www.payoneer.com on Trustpilot.
www.payoneer.com has reported your review because they think your review is on the wrong company profile. While we check whether your review is posted in the right place, it’s been temporarily moved offline.

We’d like to help you get your review back online and be sure that it’s posted on the page of the business you wanted to review. To help us do that: Please confirm which domain or company you intended to review by replying to this email within the next 7 days. (Note that there’s often information about the business on the right side of their Trustpilot profile page. This can help you check which business you’re reviewing.)

When you confirm your review belongs on a different company profile, we’ll move it there. Or, if you believe that your review is already posted on the right company profile, please let us know.

If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, we’ll keep your review offline. It won’t be deleted, but it will stay offline until we hear from you again.

I sent them the email someone posted here how payoneer launched they new FCP. and the file showing money transfer from Payoneer to FCP.

THey sent me:
Thank you for getting back to us. Do you have documentation from the last 12
People, how to fight for reviews on Trustpilot. They sent me this:

Thanks for taking the time to review www.payoneer.com on Trustpilot.
www.payoneer.com has reported your review because they think your review is on the wrong company profile. While we check whether your review is posted in the right place, it’s been temporarily moved offline.

We’d like to help you get your review back online and be sure that it’s posted on the page of the business you wanted to review. To help us do that: Please confirm which domain or company you intended to review by replying to this email within the next 7 days. (Note that there’s often information about the business on the right side of their Trustpilot profile page. This can help you check which business you’re reviewing.)

When you confirm your review belongs on a different company profile, we’ll move it there. Or, if you believe that your review is already posted on the right company profile, please let us know.

If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, we’ll keep your review offline. It won’t be deleted, but it will stay offline until we hear from you again.

I sent them the email someone posted here how payoneer launched they new FCP. and the file showing money transfer from Payoneer to FCP.

THey sent me:
Thank you for getting back to us. Do you have documentation from the last 12 months with your experience with payoneer.com?
You can download the Payoneer app from Apple Store or Google Play and login in to your account! Then printscreen the home page where is shows that you have money there, then send it to TrustPilot to reinstate your review back!
Everyone should do like this in case they have the review removed by Payoneer!

what happend with Ad Kees ? he bought one-way ticket on mars finally ? i send him few emails that i have to use lawyer 1 week ago and no message from him yet
His email no longer working it has been seized by Central Bank.

I am very frustrated and angry because no one answers to any e-mail. I sent 9 emails to central bank and no answers. Its a big bullshit. We have the right to know about OUR MONEY! its so hard to understand for them? They have to explain and to update, not to leave us like a stupids with so many questions.

This is unfortunately where the otherwise detailed statement gets vague:

So some people already knew what would be happening and drew their money out. Inside job. "Only" 41% of the deposits from the prepaid card business was from adult business if the number is correct. So it could indeed be, that the "non adult business" depositors were able to pull out their money. Just speculation, but it makes sense given that the mother company Payoneer is engaged in the "non adult business".

Yes, it's no secret that in those months prior to our FCP funds getting frozen (or stolen), Payoneer informed all their non-adult customers that it would move them away from Choice Bank. So the sudden "abnormally large amount of withdrawals" that the Central Bank is talking about were done by Payoneer.

Knowing that the owner of Payoneer / Fistchoicepay is also connected to Choice Bank makes this extremely suspicious.

And if there was indeed a bad intention from Payoneer it would explain why FCP/Payoneer has been so unwilling to help and instead has been doing all they can to keep this as quiet as possible.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Yes, it's no secret that in those months prior to our FCP funds getting frozen (or stolen), Payoneer informed all their non-adult customers that it would move them away from Choice Bank. So the sudden "abnormally large amount of withdrawals" that the Central Bank is talking about were done by Payoneer.

Knowing that the owner of Payoneer / Fistchoicepay is also connected to Choice Bank makes this extremely suspicious.

And if there was indeed a bad intention from Payoneer it would explain why FCP/Payoneer has been so unwilling to help and instead has been doing all they can to keep this as quiet as possible.
Payoneer customers were all informed to get their money out!
Check the screenshot...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180704-145943_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180704-145943_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Check the screenshot...
Chriss did you try to call central bank to ask qustions ?im just curiuos if they gave some info for you otherwsie they havent answer to me via mail((

Audri, I guess you're a little bit out of touch: Dan is still working within the Payoneer/Firstchoicepay group. You can check it with them if you want.

So? Good he still has a job if that is true. Obviously isn't going to last long and is left to uncertainty how long that is going to last. Have you ever been involved with a business that is closing? Keep a few on payroll, and no one knows when they are going to be told not to come back the next day. It's maddening.

Doesn't give anyone the right to trash someone in such a disrespectful light. Also trust me, if we believed that Dan was to blame or at fault, every member on this board would be on his ass pointing out everything wrong.

Chriss did you try to call central bank to ask qustions ?im just curiuos if they gave some info for you otherwsie they havent answer to me via mail((
No, i just mailed them!
I believe it is a bit to early to get info... but lots of my friends did that allready and they got the most obvious response (we have an internal situation and we can't disclose...or smthg like that)

Bye felicia.

Guys, keep making this thread about Dan, I'll lock it and bounce everyone involved. The drama and the made up stories are just ridiculous and not usually tolerated at ACF. But I tried to be understanding since you all are in such a predicament with your financial situation.

Use it for your own information sharing for actual FCP/Central/Choice bank stuff or go away. I'll be banning anyone who doesn't respect this request from the entire forum, not just from this thread for a week like last time.

Have some damn respect for my requests as the owner and administrator of this site.
The problem is that you just banned the most important person from this thread...

He was the only one with real updates from Choice and also from lawyers...
Even more updates than people that still work for Payoneer-FCP!

I know he did an irony, but noone is perfect!
He didn't really talk dirty!
And serious tell me, didn't you had a big laugh when you saw the picture?

Luca is more than just a client of Choice Bank and a simple account here on the forum, he knows 3 different languages, he knows how to create divertisment here on the forum, how to speak with people, how to interract with us and everytime he comes with new ideas...just check the forum and you can observe and keep in mind only his postings....all different from the other ones!

The only good thing of having frozen funds is checking his posts :) ...

Btw he is 50years old and to be serious he is old enough to be the father of almost everyone here, but still he is keeping a young stile that makes you curious and not bored...

Maybe you will reconcider your decision!
I am sure he will stop with the epstein-ism...

Thanks!

Check the screenshot...

Wow, thanks for posting this. So it was indeed Payoneer who told their customers to withdraw their money that was already on the cards issued by Choice Bank. I'd say it's also a given that Payoneer also moved money from their account at Choice Bank to their new bank and therefore caused the liquidity crisis at Choice Bank. So that pdf document seems to be accurate but leaves away that it was the mother company Payoneer and not just "abnormally" high withdrawals that came out of nowhere.

Reactions: Gigabytes
Wow, thanks for posting this. So it was indeed Payoneer who told their customers to withdraw their money that was already on the cards issued by Choice Bank. I'd say it's also a given that Payoneer also moved money from their account at Choice Bank to their new bank and therefore caused the liquidity crisis at Choice Bank. So that pdf document seems to be accurate but leaves away that it was the mother company Payoneer and not just "abnormally" high withdrawals that came out of nowhere.
Problem is with MasterCard giving too short notice at the end of 2017. There is not enough time to liquidate everything into cash unless they sell it at a discount for everybody to withdraw at the same time. Besides i dont think Payoneer will be able to move their adult related clients back to Payoneer because of regulatory issues and their Payoneer issued card may as well get blocked again by MasterCard. So the adult business cant move anywhere else except sitting in Choice Bank.

Problem is with MasterCard giving too short notice at the end of 2017. There is not enough time to liquidate everything into cash unless they sell it at a discount for everybody to withdraw at the same time. Besides i dont think Payoneer will be able to move their adult related clients back to Payoneer because of regulatory issues and their Payoneer issued card may as well get blocked again by MasterCard. So the adult business cant move anywhere else except sitting in Choice Bank.

Correct, but the Payoneer customers were informed and we were not. The remaining liquidity for fcp customers was reduced through Payoneer's actions.

Check the screenshot...

Payoneer smelling fishier than rotten fish.

In the mean time Payoneer still is a payment option for mass payout companies like MFC.
And payment companies like Paxum and Cosmopayments do work together with Mastercard for the adultbizz.

No, i just mailed them!
I believe it is a bit to early to get info... but lots of my friends did that allready and they got the most obvious response (we have an internal situation and we can't disclose...or smthg like that)

This is the mail of the liquidator Mr. Henry J Hazel: Henry.Hazel@consultprovidence.com

Hopefully he will be able to disclose sooner what his plans are and the timeline.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Chriss
The problem is that you just banned the most important person from this thread...

He was the only one with real updates from Choice and also from lawyers...
Even more updates than people that still work for Payoneer-FCP!

I know he did an irony, but noone is perfect!
He didn't really talk dirty!
And serious tell me, didn't you had a big laugh when you saw the picture?

Luca is more than just a client of Choice Bank and a simple account here on the forum, he knows 3 different languages, he knows how to create divertisment here on the forum, how to speak with people, how to interract with us and everytime he comes with new ideas...just check the forum and you can observe and keep in mind only his postings....all different from the other ones!

The only good thing of having frozen funds is checking his posts :) ...

Btw he is 50years old and to be serious he is old enough to be the father of almost everyone here, but still he is keeping a young stile that makes you curious and not bored...

Maybe you will reconcider your decision!
I am sure he will stop with the epstein-ism...

Thanks!

The point is... Luca made his decision. He crossed a line and was temporarily banned for it. Amber gave him a second chance to reconsider his actions and his choice of words. Instead of doing so, which would have allowed him to stay and update everyone in the thread, he felt that lashing out at another member was the better option. Luca may have been the only person with updates, but he disobeyed Amber's requests. You cannot disrespect the forum's Owner, prove that you cannot play well with others, and then expect to stay. Instead of using his second chance to help everyone on these boards, he chose to use it to make childish images and go against Amber's wishes, which she has expressed MULTIPLE times on this thread alone. He was given a second chance after his temporarily banning, yet made his decision to continue the behavior that got him banned in the first place.

It doesn't matter how many languages he knows or how old he is or whether he is the only one who has updates. There are consequences to actions and words. He squandered his second chance instead of taking it seriously, so I don't see why a third chance would be any different. Amber put in a lot of work to create this place for everyone to come together and seek answers. She doesn't ask for much from any of us, which means when she makes a serious request, you should listen because it's for a darn good reason. It's the very least we can do, out of simple respect. This is her house - she has just generously allowed us to play in it. But if you can't follow the rules of the house, and if you cannot respect the house's owner, you don't get to stay and play with others. It's that simple. There are consequences to actions.

Moral of the story: Be respectful of others, and respect the wishes of the forum's owner. It doesn't matter how much value you bring to the forums - if you cannot do that, you don't get to stay. Especially after you have already been given a second chance.

The point is... Luca made his decision. He crossed a line and was temporarily banned for it. Amber gave him a second chance to reconsider his actions and his choice of words. Instead of doing so, which would have allowed him to stay and update everyone in the thread, he felt that lashing out at another member was the better option. Luca may have been the only person with updates, but he disobeyed Amber's requests. You cannot disrespect the forum's Owner, prove that you cannot play well with others, and then expect to stay. Instead of using his second chance to help everyone on these boards, he chose to use it to make childish images and go against Amber's wishes, which she has expressed MULTIPLE times on this thread alone. He was given a second chance after his temporarily banning, yet made his decision to continue the behavior that got him banned in the first place.

It doesn't matter how many languages he knows or how old he is or whether he is the only one who has updates. There are consequences to actions and words. He squandered his second chance instead of taking it seriously, so I don't see why a third chance would be any different. Amber put in a lot of work to create this place for everyone to come together and seek answers. She doesn't ask for much from any of us, which means when she makes a serious request, you should listen because it's for a darn good reason. It's the very least we can do, out of simple respect. This is her house - she has just generously allowed us to play in it. But if you can't follow the rules of the house, and if you cannot respect the house's owner, you don't get to stay and play with others. It's that simple. There are consequences to actions.

Moral of the story: Be respectful of others, and respect the wishes of the forum's owner. It doesn't matter how much value you bring to the forums - if you cannot do that, you don't get to stay. Especially after you have already been given a second chance.
I believe in free will speech!
If someone is against me, I don't want protection from third parties.
I can defend myself!
And to be honest now he was super hilarious...
But ofc her forum, her decision!
It was only my opinion and... people that agree with me...

If someone is against me, I don't want protection from third parties.
I can defend myself!
And to be honest now he was super hilarious...
But ofc her forum, her decision!
It was only my opinion and... people that agree with me...

When you spend years of your life and thousands of your dollars and your own blood, sweat and tears to create a forum for THOUSANDS of people to use for FREE - then you can make your own decisions on what you find acceptable forum behavior. You can make all of the rules and have all of the free speech and opinions that you want without zero consequences.

But this is her forum. She has very few rules in place and is typically SUPER patient by allowing second chances, instead of banning first off. It is SUPER disrespectful and super ungrateful to act like she is the bad person here, when she has given multiple chances to multiple people. Free speech does not mean there are no consequences to actions. He was free to make his decisions and say what he wanted - but he cannot be surprised when there are consequences to breaking the rules and being disrespectful.

Double-post: Sorry for derailing the thread, Amber. I'm going to step away from this thread now, and let it go back to its intended purpose of sharing information on the FCB situation. Discussing proper forum etiquette is another topic for another thread! ^_^

giphy.gif

adult workers can get paid via Payoneer Global Transfer (those who could wire from FCP) and in the thread Loona Vision told she got an email from Payoneer to join them back

You can download the Payoneer app from Apple Store or Google Play and login in to your account! Then printscreen the home page where is shows that you have money there, then send it to TrustPilot to reinstate your review back!
Everyone should do like this in case they have the review removed by Payoneer!
Since some recent time I can not log in the payoneer app. it s like last 2 month or so.

Free speech only applies to the government.
You, as a private citizen, cannot go around saying anything you want.
You cannot yell FIRE! in a theatre.
You cannot libel or slander people.
You cannot threaten the president, or anyone actually.
You cannot incite a riot.
Need I go on?

edited to add: Luca was threatening to do harm to people.

I am deperate with this, I need the money, I worked a lot, and save and save, and now I don't have anything! the same day that Choice Bank told us they will begin sending our money the central Bank fired all those people and got the control, now we are at the beginning again, and we don't know anything... Someone has an update, an answer, something?

For everyone from Italy that say Cam Model is an "illegal" or not regulated job, maybe I'm the only one with a real lawyer here (from italy).
If there are spies I don't care so much, if there are FCP users hiding behind a cam profile i don't care too, this is the law in Italy:
Italian links:
money from Chaturbate are considered exactly as gambling wins
https://www.jamma.tv/fisco/proventi-premi-vincite-la-tassazione-ai-fini-irpef-giocatori-96369
Someone can argue that Camming can be like prostitution, in Italy is absolutely legit the prostitution job, is illegal prostitution "exploitation" (if someone here in italy ask you a percentage about the income).
https://www.laleggepertutti.it/148101_quando-la-prostituzione-e-legale

If they will give me my money i will pay (as always) taxes as gambling wins :)

This is why my lawyer is 100% sure that they are acting as criminals. I absolutely don't know laws in other countries but for me the only problem is the long time that this kind of situation can last.

Anyway before any statement ask to professionist ;)

When you spend years of your life and thousands of your dollars and your own blood, sweat and tears to create a forum for THOUSANDS of people to use for FREE - then you can make your own decisions on what you find acceptable forum behavior. You can make all of the rules and have all of the free speech and opinions that you want without zero consequences.

But this is her forum. She has very few rules in place and is typically SUPER patient by allowing second chances, instead of banning first off. It is SUPER disrespectful and super ungrateful to act like she is the bad person here, when she has given multiple chances to multiple people. Free speech does not mean there are no consequences to actions. He was free to make his decisions and say what he wanted - but he cannot be surprised when there are consequences to breaking the rules and being disrespectful.

This entire Dan Epstein thing is a SIDESHOW compared to the actual agony and grief experienced by the other people here and yet you and your high school like clique with the backing of Ambercutie still insist on being in this thread. Personally I’m not from the sex work world, I have a vanilla job that won’t go anywhere soon. I can’t wait for Sesta-Fosta to turn American sex worker lives upside down with locked funds and eternal stigma everywhere. Keep throwing stones in a glass house because you guys have no allies anywhere outside of this forum. I’m sorry to all the international sex workers caught up in this entire mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.