AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, they don't say how we contact this "wonderful" Mr. Flowers or what he will do for us. They update only about changes and who will be responsable about liquidations, but never say about frozen accounts or somethings like they will update soon about customers with money there. I really don't care if is Hazel or Flowers or who the f***k they want.

I cannot spend a lot of time researching this, but apparently Cedric Flowers is a CPA. I found a court case in which Flowers was hired as a liquidator and then immediately fired and the court awarded him almost $800K for his services. That doesn't leave a great taste. I would be concerned that a small time CPA like this could be easily manipulated by politicians who hired him, and I hope for anyone affected that he ends up being straightforward and honest. I would not be surprised if interested parties found his CPA office and put pressure on him directly rather than through a liquidator alias.

I wonder about some of the things I am reading about Payoneer in this thread and I would be exploring if they have legal liability with lawyers. These are questions not statements, but I would be asking a lawyer:

* Did the management of Payoneer directly put into motion a plan to bankrupt Choice Bank and sacrifice its adult industry connections also bankrupting First Choice Pay? Ultimately Mastercard is the entity that caused this situation, but the question is did Payoneer see it coming in advance and do something to deliberately hurt customers.

* Was there disclosure of the pending liquidity crisis to friends and related parties of Payoneer that allowed them to draw out funds before the liquidity crisis happened, and at a cost to claims of First Choice Pay customers?

* Was there any element of fraud involved in the above actions, which might make a claimant in a legal action able to make claims for amounts that are multiple of the actual losses incurred.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gigabytes
Finally someone answered on that Gmail, even if they said almost nothing:

"
I acknowledge receipt of your email.

We are working through the issues and will advise.

Regards,

Cedric Flowers
Liquidator
Choice Bank Limited"

"

Regards,

Cedric Flowers
Liquidator
Choice Bank Limited"
I got the same mail from him...

MasterCard is the reason for the downfall of Choice Bank. And i think in the near future there will be no more prepaid cards for adult industry. Visa has done it and now MasterCard as well. Paxum can be its next victim anytime. The only option left to withdraw money is by costly wire transfer, and it can be tracked by authorities for those who are trying to avoid taxes.

There might soon be no more prepaid cards, but a solution would be to open a real account somewhere in a real bank and have a debit card attached to that account. Then your money would be much safer and you would not pay fees to a bogus company like fcp.

Hello everybody, first of all. I just discovered this forum and it halped me a lot, especially keeping me updated with this FCP mess. I m owed a payment from Ifriends since early April. Had many hopes crushed..delays..been lied and so on. Last night I also got the same answer from the liquidator, that they work on it and will update asap. Fingers crossed!!!

It looks like everyone complaining to the Central Bank of Belize and filing law suits has worsened the problem. First Choice had a plan to pay off all of the debit card holders 100% last week if the Central Bank had approved their plan, which they did not. Instead they seized the bank and who knows now what will happen. Hopefully they will adopt a similar plan and pay off the Master Card debit card holders 100% as well and sooner than later.

Reactions: Chriss
Here's the reply from Central Bank :
" I acknowledge receipt of your email. We are currently working on throught the issues and will advise you asap"
Regards
Cedric Flowers
CB Limited

I know it's arrived to other peopel yesterday/today.

"

Regards,

Cedric Flowers
Liquidator
Choice Bank Limited"

I got the same email yesterday... it seems like someone is answering with this speach to all the people who sent emails to them...

It looks like everyone complaining to the Central Bank of Belize and filing law suits has worsened the problem. First Choice had a plan to pay off all of the debit card holders 100% last week if the Central Bank had approved their plan, which they did not. Instead they seized the bank and who knows now what will happen. Hopefully they will adopt a similar plan and pay off the Master Card debit card holders 100% as well and sooner than later.

it looks more like the Central Bank may have started the problem in the first place and they have done everything they can to make it worse along the way. What is their agenda? Can they be benefiting from the problem?

I don't see how it worsened the problem. Three weeks ago a lot of us received a message from the Central Bank that the information Choice Bank was giving us that they had to wait for the Central Bank approval to make wire transfers was false.

If there was enough money, complaining wouldn't make a difference. There simply isn't enough money left probably.

And 100% was only for those who had less than 25K. To me it looks more like Choice Bank was doing their best to gain time.

What can we do? today is the 90th day after they frozed the funds on april 10th.. My english is awful for call and talk with them, somebody can call them? I am with family on vacations planned 1 year ago, I saved the money they have frozen, I can't spend money for anything else than supermarket, and they ruined my vacations

• Hugs
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Fleur999 and Miaaaa
What can we do? today is the 90th day after they frozed the funds on april 10th.. My english is awful for call and talk with them, somebody can call them? I am with family on vacations planned 1 year ago, I saved the money they have frozen, I can't spend money for anything else than supermarket, and they ruined my vacations
Same Claudia..i saved at all for to buy a property and for vocations.also without nothing now and my english aso not that super great for to call them and talk.. for messeges nobody answer

I don't see how it worsened the problem. Three weeks ago a lot of us received a message from the Central Bank that the information Choice Bank was giving us that they had to wait for the Central Bank approval to make wire transfers was false.

If there was enough money, complaining wouldn't make a difference. There simply isn't enough money left probably.

And 100% was only for those who had less than 25K. To me it looks more like Choice Bank was doing their best to gain time.
there is enough money, it is in assets that need to mature or be sold. They had a deal with one insurer to buy some of the assets which would have been enough to pay off all of the mastercard clients however Central Bank didn't approve and instead seized the bank. It appears that Central Bank is the holdup now.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
all you can do now is wait, it appears that the assets are available to pay everyone off they just have to be sold to get the money. It is now up to the Central Bank to sell these assets and give everyone their money. Just be patient, that is all that can be done now.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Thank you for your replies, they mean a llot for me now. Days go so fast, and I have too many illusions for make my mom and mom in law (80 and 81 years old) happy, taking them to know places, buying some things to them but I can't do anything now. I love them and never knows how long we can enjoy them with us. That is what it hurts me the most. I am all day waiting an answer from them, and searching news on internet about this, but nothing, is deperating, I know I can't do anything only have patience but I can't control these feelings...

They ruined all of us. I have contact with Ad Kees everyday and he's the only who can help us ( I know it wasn't so responsible till now) and he told me he should have news within some days.
I was angry a lot, I called, insulted them and nothing changed. I menaced them and nothing changed.
The only 2 way are :
- wait with liver ulcer
- go to Belize and kick them asses

I'll prefer the second but for me it's too far to reach and many here told me that's dangerous go to Belize and beat them.
So we have to wait.
I have few money on CB but are mine and I have 2 children to grow up and I wanna send them on vacation, now I'm in trouble for this situation.
I'll post here any news I will got.

Reactions: Chriss
They ruined all of us. I have contact with Ad Kees everyday and he's the only who can help us ( I know it wasn't so responsible till now) and he told me he should have news within some days.
I was angry a lot, I called, insulted them and nothing changed. I menaced them and nothing changed.
The only 2 way are :
- wait with liver ulcer
- go to Belize and kick them asses

I'll prefer the second but for me it's too far to reach and many here told me that's dangerous go to Belize and beat them.
So we have to wait.
I have few money on CB but are mine and I have 2 children to grow up and I wanna send them on vacation, now I'm in trouble for this situation.
I'll post here any news I will got.

Thank you, every news help us, yes, I talked with him on july 2nd but he couldn't tell me so much, he said he didn't know anything but if he knows something and you can tell us what does he say, it's very helpful...

Yes, I'd like to go to belize but we need lot of money for that and I don't have anything.. they have not so much as others have but us yu say it's our money, we worked for that

Last warning: posts with threats of physical harm will get you banned.

Stick to the facts. Leave the threats and bullshit out of your posts.

Last warning: posts with threats of physical harm will get you banned.

Stick to the facts. Leave the threats and bullshit out of your posts.
Atually threans of physical harming is not good. but often and It s the case when ppl say " i ll kill u" or smth just coz they r helpless. and ofc they wont do anything... but need to punch the air with their fists

Oh yeah and feel free to try shit like this. Really makes me have sympathy for your situation when you speak to the owner of the site like this, when I've given 100s of people a place to join up and exchange information... Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 4.32.37 PM.png

Atually threans of physical harming is not good. but often and It s the case when ppl say " i ll kill u" or smth just coz they r helpless. and ofc they wont do anything... but need to punch the air with their fists
Punch air with fists, fine, but leave threats out of your posts.

I don't think people realize how close I am to just locking this thread and shutting everyone out.

What is so hard about sticking to facts, exchanging useful information and keeping personal attacks and threats out of your posts?

I don't think people realize how close I am to just locking this thread and shutting everyone out.

What is so hard about sticking to facts, exchanging useful information and keeping personal attacks and threats out of your posts?
You are so right, I thought everybody wanted to help each other with news in this case or sharing the answers, etc etc, don't know anything about what will happen with us, with our money is awful....

But insult in other language, what is that?

Most of the post I read were helpfull, maybe there are few ones like that, but I hope you don't delete it.....

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.