AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

has ANYONE gotten a Paxum card yet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hello. Well, just making this post for the question stated above. After all the FCP fiasco and being a model in an obscure non european country I had to use Paxum to recieve my payments...but to no use, it has been A VERY LONG WHILE since I get my payment in there and to no avail, because I asked for a card that was supossed to reach me in max 2 month and today marks the final day of the 2nd month of waiting and I STILL haven't recieved my card, worse of everything, it still says "printing" on the card status. I message PAXUM every time and they keep saying is because there is a lot of new customers that are asking for their cards as well, but I just want to know, is that even true? has ANYONE gotten their cards yet? do I have any hope at all? because I literally have no other options and fucking cosmopayments is not available for my country YET and I'm honestly falling in despair. Please, if you have recieved your card come forward :C I need help!!

You have already deposited money in the Paxum virtual account? I mean the site deposited you the payment while you wait for the card?

That paxum is working with the money of the people. That's why they say that the cards last so long, there are people waiting for 3 months. They charge interest for the money they hold for a certain amount of time. I read in a Romania forum that they received their card, but very strange those cards (they do not have a chip, only magnetic black band). While you wait for your money they charge interest for having it there. And even when you will have your card, when you make the transfer from your wallet to your card you will see errors until they let you do it.

Above that card is not a permanent one, it is only temporary in case you did not know

I have not been charged any interest on my money stored in my paxum wallet. I don't believe that is correct information.

I also wanted to mention their wire transfers are super fast. There is a 50$ fee but if you are transferring a larger amount its worth it .

My card has been "submitted" for ten business days. I believe it's only a temp card because they are looking for a more permanent card and it won't be no cards after a certain point .

the issue
I have not been charged any interest on my money stores in my paxum wallet. I don't believe that is correct information.

I also wanted to mention their wire transfers are super fast. There is a 50$ fee but if you are transferring a larger amount its worth it .
is that I can't recieve the money via wire transfer and my only option is someone in the US and they can't help me because Paxum has US personal accounts blocked :c, I've been looking for people to send from Paxum-Paxum so they can charge me something and send me the rest via Paypal but the only exchanger I've found is literally a super weird shady russian exchanger that no one knows and I'm scared of losing my money to that

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: a_haze420
So my only option is to get that money out with a card or an account, somehow? in your opinion. Because well that's very depressing
Yes, you must try to get your money out on ur local bank account or an external card issued by a bank in your country. If your card is not arrive then you must do that. Or keep waiting while you give them emails but if they dont answer you..isnt a good sign.

the issue

is that I can't recieve the money via wire transfer and my only option is someone in the US and they can't help me because Paxum has US personal accounts blocked :c, I've been looking for people to send from Paxum-Paxum so they can charge me something and send me the rest via Paypal but the only exchanger I've found is literally a super weird shady russian exchanger that no one knows and I'm scared of losing my money to that

Dont trust in those people. Those are scam. Then if you cant receive the money via wire transfer, the only option is to keep waiting for the card while you send them lots of emails making pressure on them.

I have not been charged any interest on my money stored in my paxum wallet. I don't believe that is correct information.

I was saying that the business of Paxum is to take advantage of people who can not receive amounts of money in their local bank of their country of origin (for many reasons such as not being registered to exercise an economic activity and pay afferent taxes).

The interest they charge is for the money you receive in the virtual account and the transfers you make (for the commissions they charge for each transfer). There are many people who have many strange error until they manage to transfer their money.

I was saying that the business of Paxum is to take advantage of people who can not receive amounts of money in their local bank of their country of origin (for many reasons such as not being registered to exercise an economic activity and pay afferent taxes).

The interest they charge is for the money you receive in the virtual account and the transfers you make (for the commissions they charge for each transfer). There are many people who have many strange error until they manage to transfer their money.
I have received money to my personal account many times and have never been charged interest of any kind. So you are incorrect on interest charges.

They charge me for wire transfers but that's fairly standard for all payment services even though their cost is a little high.

I have had 0 issues with them since I started using them... I use them because all my different cam and clip sites charge wire fees so consolidating to one place for 1 fee was cheaper for me than a ton of different fees. All payment services charge fees but it isn't interest charges .

Some people have for sure another thread on here titled "Cosmo and paxum" others talk about receiving and using the cards. So yeah people do get them but they took like 3 months. Im at 2.5 month since my card was order and the status of it is still "submitted" and paxum support refuses to look into it and just says 'it's the third parties fault sorry for the inconvenience" but they refuse to even check the status with the third party. (Im assuming MasterCard)

I requested a Master Card in October 2018. The status is still submitted. Aaaand, also, I can't get to withdraw my money. IDK why, they mark me different errors.

By chance r u Mexican. I am, and I'm guessing that's the main problem, that my local bank account is in mxn and not usd.

I'll keep mailing them and trying to withdraw my money. And also, I'll wait for the card. I'll tell you what happens.

My card took 6 months from when I ordered it to when I received it. Not sure how it is for actual use because I don’t use Paxum any longer but yeah that’s how long it took for my card to arrive.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
Status
Not open for further replies.