AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2018
I know, I know. There are plenty of people that like BBW. But I can't help but feel like I can't get away with things that other girls can. I'm constantly trying to position myself to seem more appealing, never slouching, sucking my belly in a little, basically just having a hard time relaxing on cam.

I have a pretty good hourglass figure if I stand up straight but sitting down or standing comfortably makes me feel like a potato. And when I don't feel sexy, my viewers aren't as engaging. I feel like I'm missing out on tips because I'm too worried about making sure I don't have a double chin, keeping my resting bitch face in check, blah blah blah. Lol

I'm sure 90% of it is in my head but I was hoping I could get some tips from other models. I feel like I'm stuck with 3 or 4 positions or poses and it gets boring.

For reference I'm 5'9" and about 250 lbs

#1 BBW tip: Embrace what you've been taught are "flaws": rolls, cellulite, stretch marks, these are all things our viewers LOVE about us, don't try to hid them. All I do is sit so my boobs are presented best, and keep a smile on so my resting murder face doesn't scare people away, but the double chin isn't a deterrent to my market so I don't worry about hiding it.

I'm not a BBW but felt like chiming in with the others saying confidence is sexy! Look in the mirror and say "I'm a stunning Goddess, I love those rolls and those stretch marks. This cellulite is a money maker. etc" get as hammy and self-absorbed as possible, you don't have to really believe it at first, if you say it enough you'll slowly start to feel it. Like Saffron said, all those "flaws" are what people into BBWs crave. You might feel like a potato but they see a sex goddess.

I'm not saying don't try to be sexy, of course you should try, I'm saying find the confidence in your body to not feel so limited in how you show your body. You can "get away with" what other models do and so much more because you are a BBW, not in spite of it.

Confidence is the sexiest thing you can wear. Something I lived my entire life hating about myself and I nearly got surgically "corrected" ended up being one of my top money makers at one point. Don't let societal pressure tell you what is and isn't sexy about yourself; there's a market out there for just about anything. If you show off your body like you know it's the best damn thing, customers will love it. They want to see all those things you view as "imperfections" and they don't want you to be shy about it.

If you are comfortable really marketing towards the BBW fetish crowd and are struggling on token sites, maybe try out a private based site with more fetish traffic?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have huge huge hang ups on my body. It is ginormous... when I cam... I absolutely have to block out how I feel about myself.

For this reason I never wanted to cam alone especially because I couldn't display myself the same and I can't reach my butt or even my vagina very well... but I have started to feel more comfortable and have done a few sessions alone... and it actually turned out better than I thought knock on wood.

Be yourself. Try not to worry about which way looks like what. You're beautiful, own yourself. And get them tokens!

Reactions: RinnRainbo
Most cam girls learn to be aware of their pose and angles at all times, regardless of size. We all want to feel sexy and we all have body parts we like better than others So we emphasize and hide different parts of ourselves. It just comes with the work.

Reactions: CurvyJ and Gen
You might feel like a potato but they see a sex goddess.

BBW camming in a nutshell. Night is day. All those things that "nobody wants to see" are suddenly appealing and people will pay for them.

Most cam girls learn to be aware of their pose and angles at all times, regardless of size. We all want to feel sexy and we all have body parts we like better than others So we emphasize and hide different parts of ourselves. It just comes with the work.

Once you get past a certain size, it's not really possible to hide things any more. There's no position that I can pose in and hide my tummy rolls. They're here, they're queer, and they're going to be seen, and I can either accept that, or wear a tent. My legs are going to look lumpy and bumpy anytime I'm not wearing pants, no matter how much I play around with my lighting and camera angle, the cellulite is just loud and proud. Same with my butt, yeah it's got angles that are cuter than others, but it's not going to look perfectly smooth and cellulite free. But the rolls and the cellulite are what people wanna see, so I embrace and flaunt it.

Girl EMBRACE IT!

I was so worried that people would hate the way I looked (smaller BBW here) I have so many stretch marks and cellulite, not to mention I have a weird freckle on my crouch. But I had people saying they loved the way I looked, and it made me feel sexy and empowered. There will always be people that like BBWs and with time you will have a solid fan based.

Learning to relax is key to getting more interactions, I remember being nervous but once I learned to let loose, it got so much easier. Members love a girl who is just being herself and having fun doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.