AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't get vertified at CB! Please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adara_raider

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 2, 2018
Europe
Twitter Username
@adararaider
Hello , I sent 3 different HD pictures of myself next to my passport but still got declined at CB! I even got my friend to take a picture of me with her newest iphone and when you zoom you can see every freckle on my face! What more details do they want? I'm getting so frustrated about this and sent them emails why, but no reply:( Id never thought it would be so hard to prove that I am me!! I apperciate all the help I can get :kiss:

Last edited:
Hello , I sent 3 different HD pictures of myself next to my passport but still got declined at CB! I even got my friend to take a picture of me with her newest iphone and when you zoom you can see every freckle on my face! What more details do they want? I'm getting so frustrated about this and sent them emails why, but no reply:( Id never thought it would be so hard to prove that I am me!! I apperciate all the help I can get :kiss:
I got a reply now saying "ID not valid, face next to ID is blocked??? What do they mean?? You can see my whole face in detail.... I really dont understand what Else I can do..

Upvote 0
Moved this into the CB subforum, hopefully @punker barbie can give some advice. Make sure to reply here with the username you signed up with at CB so she knows whose account to look into. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Adara_raider
Upvote 0
I got a reply now saying "ID not valid, face next to ID is blocked??? What do they mean?? You can see my whole face in detail.... I really dont understand what Else I can do..

For future reference, if you don't still know:

What they mean by "face blocked" is that you are holding your ID card/passport in front of your face, this could be so the card is only JUST slightly covering your face, but they NEED it at the side and to not be over your face at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.