AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members who expect special treatment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I was in a room a few days ago and the model is one who NEVER types, unless it's something important or a "thank you" or "goodbye". She is that type of model who is always doing her show; fucking and performing. Mid show, whilst she is not close to the keyboard and she is really full on doing it and lots of people tipping, one purple guy started complaining that she didn't say hello to him. He had only just come in 30 seconds prior, and she had been in the full on sex mode for at least 10 mins...

He then started going on about the fact he has been a member on CB for 5 or 6 years, like this means he gets some kind of priority service/treatment and she should stop her entire show and come type to him.

Eventually he bitched and then said "you don't type, i don't tip"... Now, she had about 500 users in her room and no one else has EVER complained about her not typing, because of the type of show she performs and she always SPEAKS - loud and clear.

Oh this guy had never tipped her before or on this day... never taken her pvt either lol.

But yeah it was both annoying and funny. Have you had any, or seen anything like this and what was the circumstances/story surrounding it? What do you do in a situation like that? Do you acknowledge that member and say "oh well" and then perhaps silence/ban him if he persists to moan about it even after you have told him.

I just think it's strange you'd go into any room, see the model performing a great show, being very busy and then YOU yourself not even say hi, instead you instantly start complaining that she doesn't greet people. She has lots of people in and out of her room every day... and you expect her to stop everything and come say hello to everyone - or to all dark purples at least? She will always say hi vocally to her regulars, purple or light blue.

Anyway!! lhaha

I don't expect any kind of special treatment, even from the models whom I interact with and tip frequently. Not my place to put, or even think I could, demand such attention from her. Even if she's just sitting there chilling and not doing anything. If she's in the middle of a cum, oil, shower or whatever show, it's stupid for anyone to think that she should stop and say "Hi". Hell, I honestly feel bad for tipping during the show because I don't want to interrupt her and have her say "Thank you" for it. It doesn't mean I won't tip. I just don't want her to stop or detract from the show.

Members like that are the worst. Just because you been on the site for a long time doesn’t mean you earned any sort of special treatment by a model you never viewed or even tipped before!

Even now with models that I view and tip frequently, I wouldn’t expect her to stop what she is doing to say hello or goodbye.

As for tipping during a show...I try not to do it if it is a cum show or something along those lines where the model stopping to say thank you would ruin the moment for the hundreds of others in the room. But, I will tip if it is a strip show!

If a member was behaving like that in my room I would ignore him until I was near the computer and then ban/kick him from the room.
Also for guys tipping during my cum shows, sorry I say thank you to those at the end I don’t do it at the time as I am busy and most understand that.
Even when I give guys pms I tell them I cannot always answer as I am not near the computer.

If a member was behaving like that in my room I would ignore him until I was near the computer and then ban/kick him from the room.
Also for guys tipping during my cum shows, sorry I say thank you to those at the end I don’t do it at the time as I am busy and most understand that.
Even when I give guys pms I tell them I cannot always answer as I am not near the computer.

The unfortunate and sad reality of it though, is many don't seem to understand this... I don't know why or how. I have been at the point of "omg I am super horny.. want to cum" but even in a situation like that, if I can see a model away from the keyboard and especially performing a show or dancing.. I can wait. I think a lot of guys think the site is all about them and not the model.

That is one I don’t understand at all...guy’s PMing a model in the middle of a cum show.

Ah, dude she is a little too busy right now to be responding to a PM!

That is one I don’t understand at all...guy’s PMing a model in the middle of a cum show.

Ah, dude she is a little too busy right now to be responding to a PM!

Especially those who constantly (multiple times) go on and post "check pm/read pm" and "hey pm me" etc.
Hang on guys!! All you tippers, this guy (usually a non-tipper) needs me, it must be something SUPER important if he is interrupting my cum show and messaging me about it not once, not twice but multiple times... Let me stop the show so I can read his PM.. it's like like it's just going to be him saying "check my cam" or "hi" or "will you change your pvt to 6 p/m"... or some other bullshit.

I think I underestimated when I first started camming how many people with obvious or apparent mental illness I would be dealing with on a regular basis. Seems like this guy has a superior sense of entitlement, and a lack of social skills. I'm guessing narcissism and/or autism spectrum. Or maybe a grown up mama's boy that is used to getting everything they want from a woman, and now expects it from every woman they meet on or off the internet. Again, gotta love that entitlement. At least, these are the things that I tell myself to not take ridiculous behavior in my room/s personally or seriously. I loooove the ban button, best part of my day sometimes. Byyyyeee :D Oh, and I don't care who the fuck someone thinks they are, if they didn't help me pay my bills the day of and/or for months before, they can take their high points or prestigious colors and go back to fucking with the model/s they usually fuck with, which clearly ain't me.

I think I underestimated when I first started camming how many people with obvious or apparent mental illness I would be dealing with on a regular basis. Seems like this guy has a superior sense of entitlement, and a lack of social skills. I'm guessing narcissism and/or autism spectrum. Or maybe a grown up mama's boy that is used to getting everything they want from a woman, and now expects it from every woman they meet on or off the internet. Again, gotta love that entitlement. At least, these are the things that I tell myself to not take ridiculous behavior in my room/s personally or seriously. I loooove the ban button, best part of my day sometimes. Byyyyeee :D Oh, and I don't care who the fuck someone thinks they are, if they didn't help me pay my bills the day of and/or for months before, they can take their high points or prestigious colors and go back to fucking with the model/s they usually fuck with, which clearly ain't me.
I agree Jade as some of these guys are "Mama's Boys" as I get tired of how models get treated sometimes by them as I put them on ignore as I've seen enough things happen to women that are extremely deplorable especially after hearing about a model getting shot & killed in her room. Some guys think they're entitled to more than what they're getting as there needs to be a swifter removal of guys who will stalk other models because I love you guys enough that there's a fine line between love & staking as I make sure & leave or at least say goodbye to a model that I'm close with as most models know that I won't do anything that'll cause me to get thrown out of their room. I deal with bipolar disorder Jade but I also am trying to break a vicious cycle of violence & alcoholism within certain parts of my family which can be difficult no matter how I've tried to do it

I agree Jade as some of these guys are "Mama's Boys" as I get tired of how models get treated sometimes by them as I put them on ignore as I've seen enough things happen to women that are extremely deplorable especially after hearing about a model getting shot & killed in her room. Some guys think they're entitled to more than what they're getting as there needs to be a swifter removal of guys who will stalk other models because I love you guys enough that there's a fine line between love & staking as I make sure & leave or at least say goodbye to a model that I'm close with as most models know that I won't do anything that'll cause me to get thrown out of their room. I deal with bipolar disorder Jade but I also am trying to break a vicious cycle of violence & alcoholism within certain parts of my family which can be difficult no matter how I've tried to do it

That got pretty dark pretty fast.. Got shot and killed in her room? When did this happen, where was I? I think most of us deal with mental illness, family shit, and substance use issues in our lives. No wonder there are so many pain in my asses like the initial inspiration of this thread. Can't take it personal. Can't wallow in self-pity. "Swift removal"? Problem is they always find a way out of jail if they even get sent there in the first place, those good ol psychopaths.

3e93201fbfc06a46ec5455817b8c6a69.jpg

Boy oh boy I have too much experience about this. But my biggest tale is probably this guy that is a regular stalker of mine. I've been a model on MFC for a year and a few months already , and there is this fucking guy that used to PM me and whenever I wouldn't answer him within a minute he would start threatening me, saying awful things and what not. I would always ban him from my chat room and kick him , ignore him etc and he would make new accounts and come into my room every time.

An he WOULD...type in this fashion...EVERYTIME....like some sort of....SLOWLY AND threatening and ....with lots of dots...AND shit...

so yeah, I am not a native english speaker so it was even harder for me to understand him everytime he would go around writing like that, idk it seemed menacing somehow. He demanded my attention over the other people that were polite to me and actually tipped me, and when I would bring up the fact that he never tipped for all the shit he was demanding from me he would always say that I never did anything to deserve said tips (he was present everytime I did a cumshow or anything, with more fake accounts and shit)

To this day I keep on pinpointing which one are his fake accounts and keep banning him for life, but seems like you can still send MFC mail to models that have you banned from the profile and chatroom, beause every once in a while I get a mail of him saying that I need him and his money (he never ever tipped me with any of his accounts, ever, and all of his fakes are premium???? wtf????) and that he can always say "well directed lies that can get me kicked out of MFC at any moment if I don't unban him"

I guess he's in love of me, I became a model on January of 2017 , and he keeps bothering me til today, so haha you tell me

This guy is dangerous Secret as I can't stand guys that think they can stalk you the way you're getting stalked as when I get kicked out of a room I put a model in hidden as to not go into her room again sometimes. Some guys don't give up as if I ever you'd this guy he'd be taken off your list permanently

This guy is dangerous Secret as I can't stand guys that think they can stalk you the way you're getting stalked as when I get kicked out of a room I put a model in hidden as to not go into her room again sometimes. Some guys don't give up as if I ever saw this guy he'd be taken off your list permanently

This guy is dangerous Secret as I can't stand guys that think they can stalk you the way you're getting stalked as when I get kicked out of a room I put a model in hidden as to not go into her room again sometimes. Some guys don't give up as if I ever saw this guy he'd be taken off your list permanently
E

This guy is dangerous Secret as I can't stand guys that think they can stalk you the way you're getting stalked as when I get kicked out of a room I put a model in hidden as to not go into her room again sometimes. Some guys don't give up as if I ever you'd this guy he'd be taken off your list permanently

Well at first I was truly scared and contected support and they basically just told me to ban him for life and every time he popped up again just keep bnning him until he gets tired. Support doesn't care too much about models on MFC tbh, so it kickly just stopped bothering me and I did just that. I feel safer because well he can't really do much about me because he doesn't have any information as of where I live nor we're in the same country and so on. And it has been a while, I don't really think he's dangerous like that, I think I'll be fine

Thank God he hasn't Secret as I feel that I don't want special treatment from you guys even if I'm a platinum premium on MFC as my rule is treat everyone well then leave if I'm not as you're doing well for the way you handled the situation you had as I admire you for that

Well at first I was truly scared and contected support and they basically just told me to ban him for life and every time he popped up again just keep bnning him until he gets tired. Support doesn't care too much about models on MFC tbh, so it kickly just stopped bothering me and I did just that. I feel safer because well he can't really do much about me because he doesn't have any information as of where I live nor we're in the same country and so on. And it has been a while, I don't really think he's dangerous like that, I think I'll be fine

Sadly, it's easy for any support to say "ban him" but do they know how horrible, annoying and scary it can be? Especially within a role like you have - a cam model.
Too many of these "trolls" and people similar/worse, don't give up easily. I think a lot of it is because it's so easy and they hate the "no".

I have experience with a troll (not in this type of work). I used to play Xbox video games a lot, all day and every day. In one of the games I was addicted to, you could turn some traps on to kill enemies...I turned one on instead of this one guy, and from me doing that for the next 2 years!!! he joined EVERY game I had. He would always just find my name > join game.
My point with that is how easily and how long people can and will do shit for.

Reactions: TopSecret2
Ohhh I just ran into the same guy that made me start this thread. Here is hisentire exchange this time with the Model and I have kept his name as it is:
I understand the frustration/annoyance that he wants models to call him by his name BUT how does that model know this to begin with? He went about this the entirely wrong way and was rude instantly in my opinion. A little tipnote or message to say something in a polite way "oh hi, sorry I don't like to be addressed as a pet name could you please refer to me by my username bper?". This was exactly how he was in the other model's room I mentioned above, so he clearly goes round acting like this. I dislike being called any pet name BUT I have accepted and I UNDERSTAND why models do it, so I let it go - why argue over it? If I get to speak with the model more and we have fun and "hit it off", then I will ask her if she would call me by my name.. but otherwise, calm down!! lol

bper: hi
Model: hi dear
Model: hru ?
bper: why in hell have the mostly here so damn hard for write usernames to other here?
Model: :)
Model: who knows
bper: i am not dear and i am not u
Model: so where u could see word dear?
Model: blind ashole)
bper: ? read bios and username/accountname/ nickname or what you will call it [Models Name]
Model: what u want from me stupid boy?
bper: i am not mindreader here to much bb and u here
bper: stupid haha who are stuopid here?
Model: u ?)
bper: i want hi or hello bper back from ladys and moderators here i have serlf write it from my first min here on cb and i am not new here
bper: thatsd it
Model: ull get ur welcome
bper: so start read
Model: just open ur eyes
Model: :)_
bper: i have open eyes i am nor some blind foole
Model: if no tips i need to put on my clothes
bper: i beg not here i ask never for pm i just want people call me bper
bper: i hate when al here are bb or u simply are that so hard to understand?
bper: its stupid
Model: cry more pls
bper: but sure its your room messy
Model: are my little girl so sad now :(?
bper: and my money its very simply so bye beauty

Ohhh I just ran into the same guy that made me start this thread. Here is hisentire exchange this time with the Model and I have kept his name as it is:
I understand the frustration/annoyance that he wants models to call him by his name BUT how does that model know this to begin with? He went about this the entirely wrong way and was rude instantly in my opinion. A little tipnote or message to say something in a polite way "oh hi, sorry I don't like to be addressed as a pet name could you please refer to me by my username bper?". This was exactly how he was in the other model's room I mentioned above, so he clearly goes round acting like this. I dislike being called any pet name BUT I have accepted and I UNDERSTAND why models do it, so I let it go - why argue over it? If I get to speak with the model more and we have fun and "hit it off", then I will ask her if she would call me by my name.. but otherwise, calm down!! lol

bper: why in hell have the mostly here so damn hard for write usernames to other here?
bper: ? read bios and username/accountname/ nickname or what you will call it [Models Name]
bper: i want hi or hello bper back from ladys and moderators here i have serlf write it from my first min here on cb and i am not new here

Wasn't there someone here bitching about this a while ago? Lol. Wut a jerk.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

It is SO hard to understand what that dude's even saying. Maybe he should try being more concise.

Reactions: itsfaye
I’m a special member in many clubs and bars, due to my past employment, my sister even co-owns a bar. They are always pissed that I come in and out icognito.

This is similar to how I do it as well. I'd rather just come and go, without having to deal with all the hassle. But, I will say that it's nice to see a friend once in a while and have them smile and greet you. I just don't like special treatment, since I'm not really any different than the person next to me.

Regulars are great, and they are tippers. Attention monsters are something else.

Especially when they come in your chatroom drunk and you're like uhhh... do I silence/ban my big tipper? They start getting away with murder after a while sometimes.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I was in a room a few days ago and the model is one who NEVER types, unless it's something important or a "thank you" or "goodbye". She is that type of model who is always doing her show; fucking and performing. Mid show, whilst she is not close to the keyboard and she is really full on doing it and lots of people tipping, one purple guy started complaining that she didn't say hello to him. He had only just come in 30 seconds prior, and she had been in the full on sex mode for at least 10 mins...

He then started going on about the fact he has been a member on CB for 5 or 6 years, like this means he gets some kind of priority service/treatment and she should stop her entire show and come type to him.

Eventually he bitched and then said "you don't type, i don't tip"... Now, she had about 500 users in her room and no one else has EVER complained about her not typing, because of the type of show she performs and she always SPEAKS - loud and clear.

There seems to be an assumption in your description that this is a well-adjusted guy and he was just having a bitchy day. I think that is wrong. He is a narcissist and from your later post also poorly educated. He is not having a bad day. He is everyone else's bad day, all the time. Being a problem for other people is how he gets his energy, unfortunately for everyone else.

I guess I have picked up on the fact that webcam sites attract the same psychological defects that you see in stripper bars and in the early days of porn. Lots of misogynists, lots of men with rapist mindset, lots of men with fragile egos, lots of men who constantly demand attention, and lots of men who have sex addictions and just lie their way through life. It is like a treasure chest of psych cases.

I am pretty sure that being a successful webcam model would be excellent on the job training for a future career as a therapist. There is a whole lot of ego management going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Especially when they come in your chatroom drunk and you're like uhhh... do I silence/ban my big tipper? They start getting away with murder after a while sometimes.
Had one of my biggest tippers come in drunk as fuck. derail the room and mood by talking about how his best friend's son had just killed himself and then going suicidal on me in the middle of me fucking myself.

Was not prepared. I am not a licensed therapist. I cannot help you in a time of crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.