AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2018
hi
i want to try the whole camming thing not as a job but more as trying new things and have some fun (though some money is always helpful) and i was wondering if there are safe places i can search for people who want to do a show with me not as a spectator but as a fellow model?
i am located in israel if someone has any advice for that i would really appreciate it
thanks
hugo

I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone who asks this: it's far more likely, and easy, to start camming with an existing partner, than to find someone to just cam with. Start camming solo, establish yourself, and then try to find a model to collab with.

That being said, if you're wanting to just be an exhibitionist and not really see camming as a job, good luck finding a partner who's willing to work for free.

i did not say it has to be free... like i said some extra money is always helpful.
but i get what you are saying just wanted to ask so i will know if i am missing something that could make the search a little easier

so i will know if i am missing something that could make the search a little

Being an established solo model with a good reputation is the only thing that will even give you a chance of success, and even then it's a pretty slim chance.

Reactions: MatureSwiss
to clarify i am not asking if someone here wants to cam with me... from the other threads i can see there are not any female models that wants to join someone inexperienced and i respect that.
i am just asking if there is a place that is easier to search for a partner and some advice so i would not go in blindly.
SaffroneBurke's reply was helpful i hope there are more who can share

Status
Not open for further replies.