AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Money transfer options, pls help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NelliPasteli

Cam Model
Jul 24, 2018
Sweden 🇸🇪
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@NelliPasteli
Streamate Username
SwedishFika
Chaturbate Username
NelliPasteli
Haii guys!
This is my very first post to this forum and I hope I'm posting it in the right section... If not, pls lemme know!

Here's my question/issue:

- I know using PayPal is no good for us in the SW industry, therefore I need to find another option! Does anyone know about other money transfer apps/websites that works internationally, are SW-friendly AND doesn't show your real name/identity when receiving money from a customer?

I live in Sweden, the app/website must work at this location and internationally.
Unfortunately I can't use Cashapp, Venmo, Google Wallet or SnapCash.
Please help me out!

Thanks in advance and THANKS for a great forum overall! ✨ /Smoky

Did you tried Revolut?
They have a physical credit card (shipped world wide in 3 days) too and from my own point of view is awesome.
I use this service and I can withdraw from ATMs, make and request online payments.
Maybe there are other similar services out there but I love this one

Did you tried Revolut?
They have a physical credit card (shipped world wide in 3 days) too and from my own point of view is awesome.
I use this service and I can withdraw from ATMs, make and request online payments.

Ohh, thanks a lot! I will definitely check it out. :D

Did you tried Revolut?

Revolut isn't technically adult friendly either. Although many of these companies just have that wording in their TOS to protect themselves.

If you need a good safe SW friendly way to take money, KinkBomb may be a good source, you earn 90% of tributes, which I think may be the highest percentage?

Any time you try to use a processor that doesn't allow adult you are risking being banned or forfeiting all your money. It's worth the percentage adult processors charge to be protected from that.

I use Indiebill.

https://www.getindiebill.com/go?rcm=r1v5p9

(That's my referral code, would love it if you use my link should you decide to use them).
They have one of the highest percentages in the adult industry and their site lets you have your own page where you can sell skype shows, take tributes, sell videos (with a preview page for each).

Revolut isn't technically adult friendly either. Although many of these companies just have that wording in their TOS to protect themselves.

If you need a good safe SW friendly way to take money, KinkBomb may be a good source, you earn 90% of tributes, which I think may be the highest percentage?

I have an account on Kinkbomb. They emailed me last month that they have lost their payment processor bill.com (which was a completely unprofessional thing to go with them anyway in my opinion because they are not an adult processor) and so have no way to pay us. Unless something has changed in the last week or so I wouldn't sign up with Kinkbomb. Who knows when we will ever get our money from them.

They are just another example of trying to be shady and get around the higher percentage adult processors take by breaking the terms of service of a nonadult processor. This is what happens in the end - funds frozen or forfeited.

I'm perfectly happy keeping 85% of my profits with Indiebill and being sure I'll get my money safe in my bank account.

They emailed me last month that they have lost their payment processor bill.com (which was a completely unprofessional thing to go with them anyway in my opinion because they are not an adult processor)

Extralunchmoney also used to use Bill.com and lost them as a processor last year, but they also offered Paxum, and recently added Dwolla, which I've successfully been paid through since then. Kinkbomb needs to get on the ball and get this fixed.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Dan there was no need to PM me about Indiebill instead of replying here. I'd rather replies be here in the open where everyone can read. Many camgirls use it and can also get daily pay through Boleynmodels.

I don't appreciate you insinuating in your PM that I only posted using my affiliate link to somehow deceive others into signing up for a service. I use it myself and have for over year.

I also still would discourage anyone using a service where adult transactions are against the terms of service.

Dan there was no need to PM me about Indiebill instead of replying here. I'd rather replies be here in the open where everyone can read. Many camgirls use it and can also get daily pay through Boleynmodels.

I don't appreciate you insinuating in your PM that I only posted using my affiliate link to somehow deceive others into signing up for a service. I use it myself and have for over year.

I also still would discourage anyone using a service where adult transactions are against the terms of service.
(was referring to Dan202 who sent the PM, not DanEpstein). :)

I know I'm not replying to someone in particular now but someone told me about Circle Pay, has anyone in here used them to receive money from a customer before? Are they adult work friendly? If so, do you know if they reveal your real name during a transfer? Thanks guys for all the replies!

Haiii again guys! So I got a reply from Circle Pay about how they handle the personal information when someone is transferring money to you, this is the answer I got:

"Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

When you create a Circle account your friends can send you money to your phone number or email address linked to your Circle account.

In the section of your account profile you will be able to choose how people will be able to 'recognise' you.

Below your first and last name - that have to be your real personal information - there is a section called 'How I appear on Circle' where you'll be able to choose the email address instead of your name and surname."

I'm still wondering if they're adult work friendly tho...is this something I can ask them straight up?? Idk.

Circle Pay doesn't allow adult transactions. None of those types of "send money to friends" services do because they don't charge the fee for high risk transactions, and any and all adult transactions are considered high risk. Visa and mastercard would come after them if they were trying to process adult transactions without the correct fees. Some models get away with it for awhile but eventually they will ban your account and you could forfeit any money you have pending, plus there is no chargeback protection.

If you don't want to use Indiebill there are a lot of other places you can use without risking losing your money. You can accept tributes on livecammodelshows.com, iwantclips.com, unblur.media.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Circle Pay doesn't allow adult transactions. None of those types of "send money to friends" services do because they don't charge the fee for high risk transactions, and any and all adult transactions are considered high risk. Visa and mastercard would come after them if they were trying to process adult transactions without the correct fees. Some models get away with it for awhile but eventually they will ban your account and you could forfeit any money you have pending, plus there is no chargeback protection.

If you don't want to use Indiebill there are a lot of other places you can use without risking losing your money. You can accept tributes on livecammodelshows.com, iwantclips.com, unblur.media.

Thanks for the info, then I won't use Circle pay at all.

Extralunchmoney also used to use Bill.com and lost them as a processor last year, but they also offered Paxum, and recently added Dwolla, which I've successfully been paid through since then. Kinkbomb needs to get on the ball and get this fixed.

Dwolla recently dropped my account. I messaged Extralunchmoney and they reported they were looking for a new payment option.

JoRq8kI.png

6gkjV3m.png

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Maybe a bit unconventional, but how about Freelancer.com? Can't remember about real name tho, but I see people seeking XXX/cammodels there all the time.

You might also want to look into apps/sites allowing people to send funds straight to your card (P2P / "topup").
Another option might be to request virtual gift cards (such as VISA/MC/Amazon). I also think there's a couple of apps where you can buy virtual VISA/MC cards and send to friends.
Always remember to check TOS, though.

Or just set up a simple webpage with a credit card gateway ;)

Maybe a bit unconventional, but how about Freelancer.com? Can't remember about real name tho, but I see people seeking XXX/cammodels there all the time.

You might also want to look into apps/sites allowing people to send funds straight to your card (P2P / "topup").
Another option might be to request virtual gift cards (such as VISA/MC/Amazon). I also think there's a couple of apps where you can buy virtual VISA/MC cards and send to friends.
Always remember to check TOS, though.

Or just set up a simple webpage with a credit card gateway ;)

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and will look into it!

I had the same issue, I am from latinamerica. paypal seemed to be the only option. But now I am using my CMD account to charge them, they dont need to open an account to make a payment and you are protected against chargebacks :)

I live in Sweden to and plan on setting up my own company and just use wire transfers. If you plan on paying taxes this seems to be the most simple solution :)

Haii guys!
This is my very first post to this forum and I hope I'm posting it in the right section... If not, pls lemme know!

Here's my question/issue:

- I know using PayPal is no good for us in the SW industry, therefore I need to find another option! Does anyone know about other money transfer apps/websites that works internationally, are SW-friendly AND doesn't show your real name/identity when receiving money from a customer?

You never really state what kinds of service are you trying to pay for. If this is a payout from a webcam site or a clips site, then e-Payments is a good choice.

If this is a direct payment to you from a customer for anything, then I think Indiebill is fantastic. They are proudly supportive of adult workers, but an equally important point is that they protect you against chargebacks. They take on the chargeback risk without exposing you to it. That's how they earn their 15% margin.

You never really state what kinds of service are you trying to pay for. If this is a payout from a webcam site or a clips site, then e-Payments is a good choice.

If this is a direct payment to you from a customer for anything, then I think Indiebill is fantastic. They are proudly supportive of adult workers, but an equally important point is that they protect you against chargebacks. They take on the chargeback risk without exposing you to it. That's how they earn their 15% margin.

Ohhh, it's about direct payments from customers who for example wanna buy my snap outside of CB or MV, or send money for gifts etc.

I'll check out Indiebilll, if they proudly supports adult work that's great news!

Thanks for the info, then I won't use Circle pay at all.

Thanks for the info
I was thinking about using Circle Pay too because I got a problem with paypal now
I received a payment in japanese yen, there is a message on the home screen saying the money has been received but the Paypal balance is still 0.
and when I called them they just told me it's a bug, but it has been already one week

I was thinking about using Circle Pay if Paypal keep beeing shitty like this, but will Circle pay really be bothering for payments Circle pay account to Circle pay account?
Is it the same kind of problem to receive the money on Circle Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.