AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ways for clients to transfer funds outside of Chaturbate (NZ)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Treasure Island
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@BelleConstanze
Chaturbate Username
stanzie_belle
This is mainly a question for my fellow NZ models,

I am wondering the best payment platforms/gift cards to use when clients pay outside of CB? Most of my clients are in the US. I know NZ doesn't have Venmo or Cashapp and I tried to open a paypal but it wants my personal national ID number or passport number which I don't want to share. Just wondering what other options there are, NZ doesn't have amazon so I dont have the option of amazon GC... and would prefer to use cash transfer rather than GC if possible.

Thanks!

I'm not a NZ model, however I wouldn't recommend using PayPal anyway because PayPal is anti-adult and has shut down many cam models' PayPal accounts for using it as payment for cam shows/sex services.

If there aren't any other safe options that others here can recommend to you, I'd say to just play it safe and have your customers continue paying you directly on CB.

I'm not a NZ model, however I wouldn't recommend using PayPal anyway because PayPal is anti-adult and has shut down many cam models' PayPal accounts for using it as payment for cam shows/sex services.

If there aren't any other safe options that others here can recommend to you, I'd say to just play it safe and have your customers continue paying you directly on CB.
Thanks for the advice! Yea I've heard some shady things bout paypal.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.