AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could this really have worked or do i have to blame myself for distrust or being to anxious?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you different, what exactly made the alarm bells rinkel?
You fell in love with a cam girl, got scammed, and then within a couple years fell in love with a cam girl again. That is making my alarm bells rinkel, and it makes me concerned that you are self-destructive.

I like to think if I had gotten scammed by a fake relationship, it would cause me to reevaluate how I used cam sites, and avoid any kind of emotional entanglements or pseudo-relationships with cam models so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

You didn't do that. You can't change the past, but I do hope going forward you'll stop going to cam sites and instead look for love using dating sites or apps or go to a matchmaking service.

dont forget shepherds pie. I loved that stuff when I was preggers!
I had a roommate from England who introduced me to all this stuff - marmite and orange jaffa cakes and McVitie's digestive biscuits and black pudding. He was also outraged that we make "shepherd's pie" in the US but it's not made from lamb (it's usually made from beef), so he made me a proper shepherd's pie and it was delicious.

Reactions: MarieElise
I had a roommate from England who introduced me to all this stuff - marmite and orange jaffa cakes and McVitie's digestive biscuits and black pudding. He was also outraged that we make "shepherd's pie" in the US but it's not made from lamb (it's usually made from beef), so he made me a proper shepherd's pie and it was delicious.
nooo shepherds pie is lamb and cottage pie is beef! But agree the beef version is way better

I looove me some shepherd’s pie. It’s one of my comfort foods. However, I make a totally vegan version of it, so definitely not an “authentic” shepherd’s pie, but still delicious.

I feel like a dumbass for saying this, but I always think that marmite is like marmalade and reading through all this I was like “people don’t like citrus? ….oh.”

I looove me some shepherd’s pie. It’s one of my comfort foods. However, I make a totally vegan version of it, so definitely not an “authentic” shepherd’s pie, but still delicious.

I feel like a dumbass for saying this, but I always think that marmite is like marmalade and reading through all this I was like “people don’t like citrus? ….oh.”
Marmite is hard to explain but its more like salt flavoured gravy but with the texture of honey

Totally off the original topic, but this made me realize I had no idea what exactly a minced pie was so I looked it up…

View attachment 96451

Why would you ever subject someone to that?!

Makes me think of this Russian dish made with fish, beets, onions and mayonnaise. My best friend swears it’s delicious, and I’ll just take her word on it.
Not sure where that recipe came from, but in Australia Mince pies (a Christmas time treat) in no way contain meat. It is made of various dried and fresh fruits. This is a more common recipe for the filling:

• 6 ounces (175 grams) raisins
  • 4 ounces (110 grams) dried currants
  • 4 ounces (110 grams) candied mixed peel, finely chopped
  • 6 ounces (175 grams) suet, shredded (beef or vegetarian)
  • 1/2 pound (225 grams) dark brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons mixed spice
  • 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
  • 1 orange, grated zest and juice
  • 1 apple (Bramley or cooking apple), cored and finely chopped
  • 4 tablespoons brandy

I think Mince Pies are similar to Marmite in that you either love it or hate it, there is no "middle ground". Although, I do LOVE mince pie pastry, but hate the inside.. I want the Mince Pie but with chocolate inside, that would be my "perfect mince pie" :rofl: :rofl:
I love marmite (especially on cheese on toast), but I hate mince pies.

I never actually tried black pudding, but I have been meaning to (I was going to do myself a fry-up with some to try them, i will do this soon).

For the record, I did show/tell the lady what a Mince Pie is, I showed her photos and the ingredients, and she said she loved everything in it, so she said "sure send me to try" - the verdict was she still loves everything but not combined like that, and neither did her daughter, but her dog loved them :rofl: :rofl:

Mince pies sound like a Rachels trifle incident from friends, but unless you looked at the ingredients you wouldn't know they had mince meat in them imo, I didnt know that until today and I have been eating them for years 😂 .

Also it dosnt make sense calling a Shepard's pie a Shepard's pie if it has beef in it instead of lamb...Shepard's dont work with cows 😂

That sounds slightly less disgusting than mince pie :D

I think it also has pickles in it and other root vegetables. Definitely not something I would try even if I did eat fish and mayo, but I’ve never been a very adventurous eater. I also don’t like beets at all. It just tastes like dirt to me.

Mince pies sound like a Rachels trifle incident from friends

I was seriously thinking the same exact thing!!!

Reactions: KingMarti
  • Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
I am pretty sure Cottage Pie and shepherd's pie are the same or mostly similar, the only difference is that shepherd's Pie is lamb, although we have always used beef in my family household, but we cal it either of the 2 names, depends what comes out your mouth first, so we always know what it is going to be either way

I don't eat lamb and never would. As in never in my life. I lilke it w beef though.

We divorced Britain for a reason you know and it wasn't just the taxes. 🤣 Also, korma is Indian.
Not certain about Korma, but some dishes that most people would consider to be Indian are in fact, not. Chicken Tikka Masala, for example, was invented in the UK. Now it was invented by people of Bengali descent, but nonetheless from the UK.

Reactions: NotYou
Not certain about Korma, but some dishes that most people would consider to be Indian are in fact, not. Chicken Tikka Masala, for example, was invented in the UK. Now it was invented by people of Bengali descent, but nonetheless from the UK.
Oh I don't doubt that, that's kind of one of the awesome things about food. Pasta wasn't invented in Italy, they just made it famous.

Korma has its roots in the Mughlai cuisine[1] of the Indian subcontinent. A characteristic Mughal dish, it can be traced back to the 16th century and to the Mughal expansion into South Asia. Kormas were often prepared in the Mughal court kitchens, such as the famous white korma, perhaps garnished with vark, said to have been served to Shah Jahan and his guests at the inauguration of the Taj Mahal.[7]

And this is what Encyclopedia Britannica has to say about curry: https://www.britannica.com/topic/curry

Reactions: ElGato and NotYou
I'm learning so much about so many food I've never heard of today! Now I'm crazy hungry and I wish we had that shepherd's pie here for me to try... I might try making one
Shepherds pie or cottage pie? 😂

• Funny!
Today I learned there is another difference between Shepherds pie and cottage pie....cottage pie is meant to have potato slices (which is where the cottage name comes from becuase it looks like the tiles on a cottage roof) on top not mash potato. I had always wondered why it was called cottage pie 😂
I can honestly say I have never been served cottage pie with a potato slice top, it's always been mashed potato 😂

I have heard traditional Shepherd's Pie is made with minced lamb. Nowadays it is made with ground beef.

Today I learned there is another difference between Shepherds pie and cottage pie....cottage pie is meant to have potato slices (which is where the cottage name comes from becuase it looks like the tiles on a cottage roof) on top not mash potato. I had always wondered why it was called cottage pie 😂
I can honestly say I have never been served cottage pie with a potato slice top, it's always been mashed potato 😂

With the potatoes it sounds more like a beef hotpot

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
There’s also a Cumberland Pie, which is essentially a Cottage Pie but with a richer gravy and topped with cheese 🤤

You fell in love with a cam girl, got scammed, and then within a couple years fell in love with a cam girl again. That is making my alarm bells rinkel, and it makes me concerned that you are self-destructive.

I like to think if I had gotten scammed by a fake relationship, it would cause me to reevaluate how I used cam sites, and avoid any kind of emotional entanglements or pseudo-relationships with cam models so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

You didn't do that. You can't change the past, but I do hope going forward you'll stop going to cam sites and instead look for love using dating sites or apps or go to a matchmaking service.
I admit, you are right about that and i should had known better. But can I ask for a honest opinion. Look at how things went in the story i wrote in this topic. Does anyone can imagine that this was some kind of trap again because everything seemed to be very good ( almost like following a guide ). During the first 'relationship' it was clearly a scam and i always had to beg her why things were different as i expect to see as normal within a relationship. But during this second relationship she did everything and she was inb most cases even the first and i never had to beg for things that seemed important to me. Ofcourse until turning point

Status
Not open for further replies.