AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be normal for someone to have a fetish for kissing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetishes are kind of by definition 'abnormal' sexual things... but having a fetish is totally common. There's definately a market for make out videos ... and I had a boyfriend that was *obsessed* with kissing.

If you are into something and worried if it's normal ask yourself instead - is what im into hurting anyone? Is it 'sane'? Is it impacting my life in a negative way? If it's not causing a negative impact in your life or anyone elses... i'd stop worrying about whats normal and just explore it. your sexuality is YOURS .. and whats 'normal' doesnt matter.

Would it be normal for someone to have a fetish for kissing?

by definition it's only 'fetish' if the act in itself can lead to sexual gratification or orgasm. If you can cream your pant just kissing a girl then YES it's a fetish, I don't know if anyone would know how common this happens. If kissing is just part of the forplay to get you into the mood and not part of what causing the gratification then it's something you enjoy but not fully a fetish for you. People with foot fetish will orgasm from being rubbed by feet or watching feet. Man that like pegging will orgasm from anal penetration being done to them. I have a roleplay fetish, if a model breaks character I might not finish because of it because it ruins my fetish. That's the main difference. Many men like blowjobs but not every man will get off from a blowjob that's why you can't say as many men have a blowjob fetish as just enjoy a blowjob.

Reactions: Osyrus
I think it's quite "normal", as kisses are also part of ordinary love/sex. The limit between "just a thing for" and "a fetish" is that a fetish is something like an obsession, without it you can't reach orgasm. So from this point of view you can have a fetish/obsession/addiction for anything sex-related (sex excluded of course). Binet said that normai love afterall is a complex kind of fetichism.

Ive had a client with a fetish for kissing...it was the best. She literally paid my husband and I to make out.... nothing like getting paid to actually connect with your partner

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Kissing my husband is what brings in most of our viewers on cb so far. People REALLY like watching us make out. I am totally cool with it, but it did surprise me

Reactions: CurvyJ
Are you interchanging "fetish" for "turn on?"

I don't think it's normal to be a fetish, but a turn on, definitely.

I was really talking about fetish, not turn on. If we think a "fetish" is something like a sexual obsession, then probably any fetish wouldn't be normal. But I prefer to separate fetishes due to their specific theme, so if a fetish is for things that belong to ordinary love/sex (as kissing do), I think it's normal afterall and is different from a fetish for something else kinky that I would properly define "paraphilia".

Reactions: Smores
hqdefault.jpg

Fetish
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

I was really talking about fetish, not turn on. If we think a "fetish" is something like a sexual obsession, then probably any fetish wouldn't be normal. But I prefer to separate fetishes due to their specific theme, so if a fetish is for things that belong to ordinary love/sex (as kissing do), I think it's normal afterall and is different from a fetish for something else kinky that I would properly define "paraphilia".

My comment was directed at the original post.

My comment was directed at the original post.

Lol sorry, your comment had come out immediately after my reply and fitted that too so I evidently misunderstood)
Anyway it seems we came to a point: using proper terms we should set a difference between "fetsh" and "turn on" where "fetish" would be the extreme level of a "turn on". But if you surf the web among sex-related site/contents, you will find that only "fetish" is the used word for both concepts. Maybe because sounds more kinky?

First, I am going to say that fetish is actually a poorly defined word. As you say in a later post, it is overused and it is extended beyond its dictionary meaning often. To make it worse, the goal of a fetish is often defined as "sexual gratification", but "sexual gratification" is another term that is poorly defined. It usually involves an orgasm, but is that always so?

I think of fetish as being a fixation that acts as a trigger for either an orgasm or an emotional/sexual catharsis. So if someone focuses 100% of their attention on an object or a single sexual act and that fixated attention is their orgasm trigger, that starts to feel like a fetish. If a person masturbates to the sight of feet, or ears, or lips, and the visual fixation on this one thing alone is the orgasm trigger, that's clear fetish. It is about an object-like fixation.

So - to Guy's original question - if the person watches makeout videos and that act by itself is the orgasm trigger, I am all-in on calling that a fetish.

On the other hand, if you are simply obsessed with making out and it is part of an overall arousal process - or alternately something you use when you are close to orgasm as a sexual heightener - then I am more likely to think of that as an obsession. But - in common use - many people will call that fetish. There is not well-practiced discipline in understanding what constitutes "fixation" in a fetish.

Now consider the person who fixates on one specific behavior, but they use that to become aroused rather than as an orgasm trigger. I am thinking of masochists as my example. A person who is completely obsessed with masochism might fixate on a very specific behavior - like face-slapping - and they need that specific thing to become fully aroused. But it is not the orgasm trigger. I like your word "paraphilia". But, no one uses a word like paraphilia. :) So that is the case where you have a good word selection but probably it is a losing battle to use it in ordinary conversations. People will incorrectly call the masochist who wants face-slapping to become aroused a fetishist.

I think you're meaning "turn on", not "fetish", but others have explained the difference at length. It's very normal for kissing to be a turn on. I've actually had orgasms from long kissing sessions before (not "big" ones but still). It doesn't have to be a fetish to be something you enjoy.

Wow Tampopo on RT has 100% critic 93% audience.

Not sure where you can watch it legaly for free.
But they do sell it on amazon as the Tampopo The Criterion Collection. The blue-ray is remastered 4k.

Ah, so this is a movie about perfecting a craft and perfectionism in general? The bizarre orgasm sequence passing the egg back and forth is just some random scene from a movie that is primarily not about sexual relationships?

Does anyone have this available on a pay per view basis?

Ah, so this is a movie about perfecting a craft and perfectionism in general? The bizarre orgasm sequence passing the egg back and forth is just some random scene from a movie that is primarily not about sexual relationships?

Does anyone have this available on a pay per view basis?
https://www.justwatch.com/us/movie/tampopo

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Of course! I mean, "normal" is highly subjective, but there's definitely nothing wrong about it.

I actually had an ex who had this fetish. They would get extremely turned on from making out and would even masturbate to videos of girls making out. I can totally understand this fetish too - kissing is so intimate and it looks and feels great.

Status
Not open for further replies.