AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FirstChoicePay doesn't want to help us in getting our funds. I just had a live chat session with them, and I asked them to tell me what kind of account do I have at First Choice Pay, and when my account was opened, since I was switched from Payoneer to FirstChoicePay, so I can complete the form by myself, BUT to my surprise they don't want to help me in any way and they said "sadly we are not at liberty to assist with how to fill it out". Those M#@#$ don't want to help us in any way...

What kind of account type did you guys entered on the form? And what date did you filled in, the one from when you opened your Payoneer account or the one from when they switched you to FirstChoicePay?

hey
For the account type must be personal or business(depends on you) account type as for the date contact they live support so they can give you adf format of all your transactions which they would sent in 1 to 3 days business. They on the entity that issued the card is obviously firsthoicepay.

I don't have the email from first choice anymore, i only have a email from payoneer when they activated my prepaid creditcard back then... should i type in this date or do it have to be the one when they moved me to FCP?

Update: i guess i found the activation mail on the website when i logged in at FCP... so i think i have it now.

I don't have the email from first choice anymore, i only have a email from payoneer when they activated my prepaid creditcard back then... should i type in this date or do it have to be the one when they moved me to FCP?

Update: i guess i found the activation mail on the website when i logged in at FCP... so i think i have it now.
i wrote exact date when i opened it i payoeer becauseeven if you open this message i fcp since payooner activation they changed they name there i massage and there says firstchoicepay activation but its was 2012 year...

I wrote them to ask my statement.

That is what I got :

Please note, that unfortunately we cannot issue a Transaction history statement for your account as First Choice Pay system about to be closed.

For now, you can only download a statement from your online account.
Please, log into your account and download the statement.
We are sorry for any inconveniences that might have cause you.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Take care and have a good day!

After that I tried to download from my account, but it is empty there.
Who have the same problem?

How is possible to fill it without this information?

PREPAID CARD (1):
For Official Use Only
Account Type
Account Name
Account Date (Issued/ Opened)
Card Number
Date of Account Balance (most recent)
Date of Last Transaction
Account Balance (most recent)
Account Currency
$
Please state the name of the entity which issued your card
Have you received any payment of the balance from any person or entity? Y/N

That is what I got :

Please note, that unfortunately we cannot issue a Transaction history statement for your account as First Choice Pay system about to be closed.

you need choose dates when u got ur payment and thne u will see it in ur story..i see it still just write ur date

Hello guys!

Anyone who filled in the claim form, could you help me please!!!
I have a trouble filling in these fields:

Account type
Account name
Have you received any payment of the balance from any person or entity? (I guess it is a yes?)

And what supporting docs are we expected to attach? Do we need these ones? If we do, where do I find them?
(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract),
(c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited,
(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged.

In my FCP i see all my cards i ve ever had with FCP and Payoneer. when i choose a card and go to messages I see messages for each card. so i can find the very first activation with Payoneer years ago (tho now it says FCP there). and the last one in Jan 2017. Which date to i choose? the very first one from years ago?

and i can download transactions for all card i e for the last one and older

Alright, so I completed the form, sent it to Choice Bank after a bit of correspondance, and when everything was ok I was waiting for an answer from them. I see the forum activity is also slow lately, so I thought everyone was in a waiting state.
Since it was taking too long, I called FCP again and they informed me that I have to send a mail to cblliquidator@gmail.com as a next step, which I wasn't aware of, so I did. I wanted to ask you, have you received a response from them? And in how long? Thanks

I did exactly the same, and I'm still waiting the answer from the liquidator

That is what I got :

Exactly the same answer!

You have to download the monthly statment of the last month when u did transactions. But we don't see there the balance, we can see it on the screen but when we download the statements to a pdf the balance doesn't appear, and the last statement is empty because we couldn't use the card after june 30th, but it's a statement, the problem is that it doesn't show the balance. Screenshot and/or print/save the screen to a pdf is what I did.

The date when the account was opened , I called the support and they told me two dates, one when it was opened, the other when the card was activated and they are not the same. Anyway the email saying the card was activated is good too as a "proof".

In my FCP i see all my cards i ve ever had with FCP and Payoneer. when i choose a card and go to messages I see messages for each card. so i can find the very first activation with Payoneer years ago (tho now it says FCP there). and the last one in Jan 2017. Which date to i choose? the very first one from years ago?

and i can download transactions for all card i e for the last one and older

The FCP's date

Hello guys!

Anyone who filled in the claim form, could you help me please!!!
I have a trouble filling in these fields:

Account type
Account name
Have you received any payment of the balance from any person or entity? (I guess it is a yes?)

And what supporting docs are we expected to attach? Do we need these ones? If we do, where do I find them?
(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract),
(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged.

Account type : FCP prepaid card/ debit card/ debit accoun, something like that
Account name: your name as it appears on the card

Have you received any payment of the balance from any person or entity? (I guess it is a yes?). No. You didn't receive any money I guess, they are the only ones who have to pay the balance stucked there.

(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract), No, we don't have contract

(c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited: the statements (at least the statement of the last month when u did transactions), and you can download all the transactions you had done since the card was activated.

(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged. I don't have any, if you have you need to send all the documents u have. "collateral", so I think that is money that the balance doesn't show.

I still do not know what exactly and where to send it? and till when? does anyone know how to advise these things please ?

You have to send:

Submit your completed Claim Form (for prepaid card it's form 4) and supporting documents by 29 October 2018 to the Liquidator for Choice Bank Limited:

By e-mail: cblliquidator.claims@gmail.com

Supporting Documents:

Upload all the relevant documents to support your claim against Choice Bank Limited such as-
(a) Identification Documents (e.g. passport, deed polls, business registration and incorporation documents),
(d) Statements of accounts,
(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged,
(f) Other written evidence.

Documents are to be authenticated/ notarized. Do not send original documents.

Statements, account online dashboard with the balance, ur client number, transactions, statements, emails with Choice Bank when they asked you for the data to the wire transfer and they tell u it was ok. Sen all those and ask him if he needs something else.

The ID/passport must be notarized

• Helpful!
Reactions: HelenaL
Hello
When I log into my FCP Account I can generate and download as PDF files two documents:
- My account Loads history
- My Card transactions history
Which covers all my transactions from 2017 (when I was transfered from Payoneer to FCP)
Are these two PDF's legal authenticated supporting documents, or should I authenticate them in any other way ?

Account type : FCP prepaid card/ debit card/ debit accoun, something like that
Account name: your name as it appears on the card

Have you received any payment of the balance from any person or entity? (I guess it is a yes?). No. You didn't receive any money I guess, they are the only ones who have to pay the balance stucked there.

(b) Contract between you and Choice Bank Limited (deposit account, loans, service contract), No, we don't have contract

(c) Copy of Invoices issued to Choice Bank Limited: the statements (at least the statement of the last month when u did transactions), and you can download all the transactions you had done since the card was activated.

(e) Copy of documents showing any collateral held or pledged. I don't have any, if you have you need to send all the documents u have. "collateral", so I think that is money that the balance doesn't show.

Thanks for aswering!
I contacted thr liquidator and they replied that we should write "personal" in the account type.

I called FCP support and they said "Firstchoice Pay"...

I think I opened the account with FCP not with Choice Bank, I am lost now. I asked him if it's ok all the info and the filled form and he haven't answered yet.

The live Chat support answered:

[05:46:35 PM]Jan: the date opened is 2/4/2017
[05:46:37 PM] Me: Name I think it's my name but I am not sure
[05:46:51 PM]Jan: name is your name
[05:46:58 PM]Me: and type
[05:47:14 PM]Jan: FirstChoice Pay is the type of account

I asked FCP support when was my First Choice pay account opened?
They said 08/09/2013. when i first opened it with payoneer
So this is the date I should fill in as Account Date (issued/opened)?

and fcp support did not want to help me with other questions about Identification type and account type

It seems like everyone is already busy filling out forms and sending them to the liquidator. What about that post that said they will set up an online form and to submit the claims that way? Is that still going to happen?

Reactions: ayylmaobelize
Many of us asked to the support when was the account opened and it seems like the give everybody different answers... they said only to me 2017? because I had payoneer too but they told me only since I changed to fcp.

I hope the forms are filled ok because they know everything, and they know how much we own too

I was tr-reading the general instructions and there it says:

"Submit your completed Claim Form and supporting documents by 29 October 2018 to the Liquidator for Choice Bank Limited"

Hi, i have a question about how the notarized id/passport should look like, do i need to attach a text with it along with my signature on the page containing the actual copy of the passport. Or do you have an attached paper stating that its a certified copy.
Where i live we have different regulations than in europe or the US, so these documents go through the local government office where the do these kinds of tasks.
Any help woulf be much appreciated.

Reactions: HelenaL
Status
Not open for further replies.